Stourbridge FC_400px.png
Stourbridge FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Stourbridge FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Stourbridge FC_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: DH92LIVE
Colours: Blue and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield
Features: like the Leeds badge with writing going down
Any other info:

DH92LIVE
Two versions, based on the Leeds United badge.

DH92Live_400px.png
DH92Live-2_400px.png
DH92Live-3_400px.png
DH92Live-4_400px.png

Last edited:
Hi mate, any chance you can knock us up a logo,
Team name: Norton United
Colour: Navy Blue, Yellow and white
Established: 2019
Roundel shape.
I would like the badge to look something like the NY Cosmos logo, change the ball for a more retro looking ball, I like that blue in the middle and the yellow can stay, but the green and light blue could be white, but I'll leave it with you, I've never been disappointed with your work.

NORTON UNITED F.C.

Norton United FC_400px.png
Norton United FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Norton United FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Norton United FC_Icon18x18px.png

Thank you so much mate! They are unreal! Sorry to be so cheeky could you change the yellow writing on the first one to white? I’m so happy with them mate thanks!

Done — scroll back up to the original post ^^^

That is fantastic as usual thanks mate!

Hi, I wondered if I could trouble you to change this please. I have looked in to the history of the area and there used to be a brook/stream that ran through there. I'd also like to have the club motto on the badge please: Who Dares Wins.

So if possible could you add a stream and the club motto, plus keep the club name Sleetmoor United Football Club, plus still have a picture of a wildcat. The shape of the badge can be changed if necessary.

If all that isn't too much trouble, cheers mate.

Team Name: Cardiff Corinthians (351004)
Colours: Yellow-Reds (like AS Roma)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Roundel
Features: like QPR badge and using this image like a example
Any other info: -

Thanks in advance!

Hi, I wondered if I could trouble you to change this please. I have looked in to the history of the area and there used to be a brook/stream that ran through there. I'd also like to have the club motto on the badge please: Who Dares Wins.

So if possible could you add a stream and the club motto, plus keep the club name Sleetmoor United Football Club, plus still have a picture of a wildcat. The shape of the badge can be changed if necessary.

If all that isn't too much trouble, cheers mate.

SLEETMOOR UNITED F.C. (REDUX)
I'm not sure if this really captures what you're after — I think the original roundel was better.

Sleetmoor. United FC-2-400px.png
Sleetmoor. United FC-2-180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Sleetmoor. United FC-2-Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Sleetmoor. United FC-2-Icon18x18px.png

Sleetmoor United FC-2_400px.png
Sleetmoor United FC-2_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Sleetmoor United FC-2_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Sleetmoor United FC-2_Icon18x18px.png

Last edited:
Team Name: Cardiff Corinthians (351004)
Colours: Yellow-Reds (like AS Roma)
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Roundel
Features: like QPR badge and using this image like a example
Any other info: -

Thanks in advance!

CARDIFF CORINTHIANS F.C.

Cardiff Corinthians FC_400px.png
Cardiff Corinthians FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Cardiff Corinthians FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Cardiff Corinthians FC_Icon18x18px.png

THE FEMALE FOOTBALL MANAGER
A social media logo for a request on Twitter. After I'd finished it, I thought the 1st version was too girly so I tried a couple of alternatives. The FFM is a Sheffield Wednesday fan, hence the owl and hence the use of stripes in the 2nd version. Black with light purple trim was her suggestion and I think the 3rd version is the strongest.

FFM_400px.png
FFM-2_400px.png

FFM-3_400px.png

Last edited:
SLEETMOOR UNITED F.C. (REDUX)
I'm not sure if this really captures what you're after — I think the original roundel was better.

View attachment 482980 View attachment 482981 Icon 25x18px: View attachment 482982 Icon 18x18px: View attachment 482983
I love them both mate - brilliant. I think I will actually use this though as I like the name at the top and the club motto on it. Could I just for one more alteration though, if I'm not asking for too much. On the right where you have the red black stripes, could you put a St George's cross there instead please?

Hey Rochey,

I would like something other than football and because of my poor logo creation abilities and don't have the software, I can't do a profile logo.

I would like to suggest a logo based on photography with 2 of my main captures of Aviation and Motorsport. In terms of colours, i would like it to be based on white with the secondary colour up to you what looks best. In terms of size, something that fits Instagram and twitter profile size (circle). I would like NLH in there and if possible the word photography.

Thank You

Team Name: Just put "Irda" on the logo, with no other text.
Colours: Dark, metallic like colours. The logo needs to be steampunk esque. So even monochromatic could be effective.
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to you, try to keep the logo minimalist however.
Features: Maybe a cog could be used effectively as a background feature? The main feature however, the focus of Irda will be a crown. So make sure there is a crown, maybe in front of a cog, with the word "Irda" on a banner above or beneath the symbols.
Any other info:
Like I said, the logo needs to be minimalistic. Try to stray away from the football idea, and focus on the steam punk.

I love them both mate - brilliant. I think I will actually use this though as I like the name at the top and the club motto on it. Could I just for one more alteration though, if I'm not asking for too much. On the right where you have the red black stripes, could you put a St George's cross there instead please?

DONE — Scroll back up to the original version; I've posted the new version alongside it.