ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

Team Name: Rich Energy Meierdorfer SV
Colours: Gold/Black w/touch of white
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2020
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield
Features: Rich Energy Logo Style Type, keep the MSV letters (in a small circle) in the badge but not overtaking the sponsor look
Any other info:

RICH ENERGY MEIERSDORFER SV

Rich Energy Meiersdorfer SV_400px.png
Rich Energy Meiersdorfer SV_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Rich Energy Meiersdorfer SV_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Rich Energy Meiersdorfer SV_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: Rich Energy AG Caen
Colours: Gold/Black w/ touch of White
Year Established
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Features: Shield Type
Any other info: Rich Energy Logo Style Type, use AGC in the middle of the new logo (in a small circle) just not as big that its overtaking the sponsor look.

RICH ENERGY AG CAEN

Rich Energy AG Caen_400px.png
Rich Energy AG Caen_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Rich Energy AG Caen_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Rich Energy AG Caen_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: Rich Energy CF Reus
Colours: Gold/Black w/ touch of White
Year Established
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Features: Shield Type
Any other info: Rich Energy Logo Style Type, use a football with the spanish stripes surrounding it (in a small circle); keep in the middle of the new logo just not as big that its overtaking the sponsor look.

RICH ENERGY CF REUS

Rich Energy CF Reus_400px.png
Rich Energy CF Reus_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Rich Energy CF Reus_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Rich Energy CF Reus_Icon18x18px.png

PFC DRAGAS
The official emblem (or seal) of Dragas is similar to this design. The map area in the middle is that of Kosovo. I don't know what the 6 stars represent but they feature on both the seal of Dragas and the existing logo of the Kosovan national team. I checked online: "Profesional" is the Albanian for Professional (I assume the P stands for that) and clubs in Kosovo that use the FC prefix use the English "Football Club".

View attachment 479134 View attachment 479135 Icon 25x18px: View attachment 479136 Icon 18x18px: View attachment 479137
Thanks man really love it

PLAS MADOC A.F.C.
One thing about doing custom logos for people is that it improves my knowledge of UK geography! This mining industry town is in Wrexham.

Plas Madoc AFC_400px.png
Plas Madoc AFC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Plas Madoc AFC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Plas Madoc AFC_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: Cadbury Athletic
Colours: Purple Primary, White and Black Secondary
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1994
Badge shape
Features: The Glass and a half full logo from the Cadbury Dairy Milk Bar
Any other info:
The logo I mean:
cadbury glass.png

Cheers! :)

Team Name: Farnham Town FC
Colours: like in the original logo
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield. I like both Bournemouth and Westham designs for this project.
Features:
The idea is to have a more contemporary badge for Farnham Town FC.
Should you have an idea of how to do it - go for it. However, I have a couple of ideas.

Base the badge on Bournemouth logo. If Farnham Town doesn't fit - just write Farnham FC.
Instead of Dickie Dowsett, maybe put a castle in the middle (original logo features a castle, also their municipality uses a different logo). Also, the Bournemouth badge has straight black lines so maybe work in the waves from the original logo.
If the castle looks bad, I've noticed that their town crest features a stag. At some point you've made a Telford United logo remake which features a stag. Maybe work that into a shield?

I've mentioned Westham logo just as a different canvas. In my mind, it is similar to Bournemouth badge but takes a different look at the proportions and the name of the club size and position.

As you can see, I have a lot of ideas but nothing concrete. If you think that anything here could look good, I would be very glad to see it come to life. Thanks.

Any other info:

FARNHAM TOWN F.C.
More of a Bournemouth influence than a West Ham one. A vector image that is close-ish to Farnham Castle. The stripes can represent waves, if you like, or just suggest a kit design option for the team.

Farnham Town FC_400px.png
Farnham Town FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Farnham Town FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Farnham Town FC_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: Cadbury Athletic
Colours: Purple Primary, White and Black Secondary
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1994
Badge shape
Features: The Glass and a half full logo from the Cadbury Dairy Milk Bar
Any other info:
The logo I mean:
View attachment 479213

Cheers! :)

CADBURY ATHLETIC F.C.

Cadbury Athletic FC_400px.png
Cadbury Athletic FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Cadbury Athletic FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Cadbury Athletic FC_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: Cambridge City FC
Colours: Same as the current one (Main: Red & Yellow, Minor: Blue, white & black)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): Est. 1908
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield, but if you have time I wouldn't mind seeing it in a circle
Features: I would love to keep the bridge over water, however I'd like to get rid of the boats and the fleur-de-lis. Also if you could "modernise" the bridge and water compared to the original badge. Also maybe a lillywhite coming out of the water and behind the bridge would be cool.

Thanks in advance!

Team Name: Incredible Rovers
Colours: Purple/White
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1978
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features:
Any other info:

Team Name: Long Eaton Town
Colours: Green/Black
Year Established
Badge shape
Features:
Any other info:

Colours: Same as the current one (Main: Red & Yellow, Minor: Blue, white & black)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): Est. 1908
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield, but if you have time I wouldn't mind seeing it in a circle
Features: I would love to keep the bridge over water, however I'd like to get rid of the boats and the fleur-de-lis. Also if you could "modernise" the bridge and water compared to the original badge. Also maybe a lillywhite coming out of the water and behind the bridge would be cool.

Thanks in advance!

CAMBRIDGE CITY F.C.
It's supposed to be a bridge over the River Cam, which is what I think is depicted in the original. That is a lily-white at the bottom.

Cambridge City FC_400px.png
Cambridge City FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Cambridge City FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Cambridge City FC_Icon18x18px.png

Year Established
Badge shape
Features:
Any other info:

Give me a clue! Are you thinking of The Incredibles, The Incredible Hulk or something else entirely? What graphic would be relevant to your idea for this team — or why did you decide to call it that? Incredible Rovers — are we talking large dogs?

Last edited:
Team Name: Long Eaton Town
Colours: Green/Black
Year Established
Badge shape
Features:
Any other info:

LONG EATON TOWN F.C.
Wikipedia tells me Long Eaton is traditionally an agricultural area so a scythe chopping wheat features in this badge.

Long Eaton Town FC_400px.png
Long Eaton Town FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Long Eaton Town FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Long Eaton Town FC_Icon18x18px.png

LUTTERWORTH FOX
A social media logo for an FM Blogger, for a request via Twitter.

Lutterworth Fox_400px.png

Thanks in advance!
There’s one that he did a few slides back if you wanna use it.

Give me a clue! Are you thinking of The Incredibles, The Incredible Hulk or something else entirely? What graphic would be relevant to your idea for this team — or why did you decide to call it that? Incredible Rovers — are we talking large dogs?

Hi pal sorry, incredible hulk would be good, its based on my mixer name incredible moo

MIKAELINHO FM
Another social media logo for a request on Twitter.

MikaelinhoFM_400px.png

Year Established
Badge shape
Features:
Any other info:

INCREDIBLE ROVERS F.C.
Rovers SMASH!!!

Incredible Rovers FC_400px.png