ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

ZVK RELEGATORS
I searched for this team online and I take it they are Belgian (or Dutch), hence the Dutch language version of "Formed 2006". I wanted a bit of contrast in the colour of the kit and the rampant lion so I've opted for a gold one that I have on file. EDIT: I'm told that SINDS 2006 would make more sense for this team so 2nd version attached.

ZVK Relegators_400px.png
ZVK Relegators_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
ZVK Relegators_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
ZVK Relegators_Icon18x18px.png

ZVK Relegators-V2_400px.png
ZVK Relegators-V2_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
ZVK Relegators-V2_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
ZVK Relegators-V2_Icon18x18px.png

Last edited:
A re design of the logo I put on my post as an example would be great yeah.

Thanks

TOW LAW TOWN A.F.C.
A custom version of the badge for this Northern League club from County Durham, as requested on Twitter.

Tow Law Town FC_400px.png
Tow Law Town FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Tow Law Town FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Tow Law Town FC_Icon18x18px.png

BURY A.F.C. (REDUX)
Another version of a potential badge for the inevitable Bury phoenix club. The anvil and the sheep being weighed is as per Bury's real badge; hay bails replace the cotton machine in the bottom left corner; the red item is a phoenix to give this new club its own identity... but the stars positioned left and right of the shield represent the FA Cups that Bury won in 1900 (they won 4-0 against my club, Southampton) and 1903. The text in the outer roundel is lifted from the original but arranged to suit this design.

Bury AFC-2_400px.png
Bury AFC-2_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Bury AFC-2_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Bury AFC-2_Icon18x18px.png

Last edited:
View attachment 493353Evening all hope everyone one is managing ok in this crappy situation.

If the Morpeth Town logo could be made please I'd Much appreciate it.

Thanks

MORPETH TOWN A.F.C.
So I've broken up the elements of the original logo into separate quadrants of this new version, with the castle being represented by the battlements shape of the top edge of the shield and the club's nickname of The Highwaymen represented by the **** Turpin lookalike top right. The yellow and black stripes are the club's first team colours, according to Wikipedia, and I think those birds are canaries so that's what I've used.

Morpeth Town AFC_400px.png
Morpeth Town AFC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Morpeth Town AFC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Morpeth Town AFC_Icon18x18px.png

WINGATE & FINCHLEY F.C.
I gone the Wolverhampton Wanderers route here of a logo without the team name on it; in FM, the logos (almost) always appear alongside the team name anyway. Taking elements from the existing badge of Wingate & Finchley F.C., I have mounted a shield containing the crown and three scimitars against the Star of David, coloured in the club's home kit combination of dark blue and navy blue with gold trim.

Wingate and Finchley FC_400px.png
Wingate and Finchley FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Wingate and Finchley FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Wingate and Finchley FC_Icon18x18px.png

MORPETH TOWN A.F.C.
So I've broken up the elements of the original logo into separate quadrants of this new version, with the castle being represented by the battlements shape of the top edge of the shield and the club's nickname of The Highwaymen represented by the **** Turpin lookalike top right. The yellow and black stripes are the club's first team colours, according to Wikipedia, and I think those birds are canaries so that's what I've used.

View attachment 493392 View attachment 493393 Icon 25x18px: View attachment 493394 Icon 18x18px: View attachment 493395
Love it thanks fella

Hey mate that design was great but i found the old one i wanted to use would you be able to add a shield around it tho as i dont think the badge can be added properly with how it is

Attachments

• IMG_6729.PNG
    IMG_6729.PNG
    199.5 KB · Views: 132
Hey mate that design was great but i found the old one i wanted to use would you be able to add a shield around it tho as i dont think the badge can be added properly with how it is

FAGLEY TOWN F.C. (REDUX)
This will work fine, as long as your FM skin uses a dark background which I think it does as standard and most custom skins do, too. It just needed sizing to the standard 180x180px and the icon size. I've added a black drop shadow to help the white text pop out a little.

Fagley Town FC-2_400px.png
Fagley Town FC-2_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Fagley Town FC-2_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Fagley Town FC-2_Icon18x18px.png

FM TREGZ
A social media logo for an FM Blogger who is a Leeds United fan from Cornwall. So the Cornish flag features in the middle but sporting a Leeds United themed yellow-and-blue trim and the Yorkshire Rose. There's a football tactics chalkboard in the top right segment and the three stars at the bottom represent trophies won in previous versions of CM and FM.

FMTregz_400px.png

Team Name: University of Surrey
Colours: Blue, Yellow & Black (Although Badge does exist, "TeamSurrey" for reference)
Year Established: -
Badge shape: See Above
Features:
Any other info:
If cannot be taken from original badge, would like some badge involving a Stag (anything beyond that is up to your creative freedom)

Team Name: Beverley Town
Colours: Baby Blue, White, Gold
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): circle badge
Features: white and blue stripes with a golden beaver (look up beverley coat of arms)
Any other info: Beverley is famous for its minster so maybe include that somehow but not as important as the beaver

Team Name: University of Surrey
Colours: Blue, Yellow & Black (Although Badge does exist, "TeamSurrey" for reference)
Year Established: -
Badge shape: See Above
Features:
Any other info:
If cannot be taken from original badge, would like some badge involving a Stag (anything beyond that is up to your creative freedom)

UNIVERSITY OF SURREY F.C.
The coat of arms already exists online so I have just plonked it on to a suitably coloured roundel. It's getting the text to curve evenly in that direction that's the tricky bit!

University of Surrey FC_400px.png
University of Surrey FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
University of Surrey FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
University of Surrey FC_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: Beverley Town
Colours: Baby Blue, White, Gold
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): circle badge
Features: white and blue stripes with a golden beaver (look up beverley coat of arms)
Any other info: Beverley is famous for its minster so maybe include that somehow but not as important as the beaver

BEVERLEY TOWN F.C.

Beverley Town FC_400px.png
Beverley Town FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Beverley Town FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Beverley Town FC_Icon18x18px.png