LOCOMOTIV MASTAPOL F.C.

Locomotiv Mastapol_400px.png
Locomotiv Mastapol_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Locomotiv Mastapol_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Locomotiv Mastapol_Icon18x18px.png

Gday,

Just would like a logo for my new start up channel if that's ok.

Team Name: nozzieFM
Colours: Yellow/Green
Year Established: -
Badge shape: Circle
Features: Australian Flag in the center, try to keep the features inside {zoom to fit}
Any other info: Colour around the outside with the writing "nozziefm" in the space around, with the center as the australian flag, maybe a football/ inside {not to big}

Hi Rochey

Team Name: RB Þór

Colours: Red, Black and White

Year established: 2012

Badge shape: RB Barna Template

Features: Icelandic flag in the centre (Similar to how you did the RB Paris logo a while back)

Last edited:
Hey,

can you pls make remake the logo of my hometown team.

Team Name: SV Olympia Neustadt

I attached the old badge of the team and was hoping you could remake it into a modern looking teambadge.

Attachments

• 61487767_2046950052280611_9180001740567609344_n.jpg
    61487767_2046950052280611_9180001740567609344_n.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 61
UNION RICHASTAPOL F.C.
The bird is a Cardinal.

Union Richastapol FC_400px.png
Union Richastapol FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Union Richastapol FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Union Richastapol FC_Icon18x18px.png

Gday,

Just would like a logo for my new start up channel if that's ok.

Team Name: nozzieFM
Colours: Yellow/Green
Year Established: -
Badge shape: Circle
Features: Australian Flag in the center, try to keep the features inside {zoom to fit}
Any other info: Colour around the outside with the writing "nozziefm" in the space around, with the center as the australian flag, maybe a football/ inside {not to big}

NOZZIE FM

NozzieFM_400px.png

Team Name: Wingate and Finchley F.C
Colours: Blue and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Hexagon (I get that's a bit weird)
Features: Dragon, I also saw you do another really cool wingate badge before so if you could incorporate that aswell
Any other info: i dont really know how to say this but i want it to look really modern in a way if that's possible

Last edited:
Hi Rochey

Team Name: RB Þór

Colours: Red, Black and White

Year established: 2012

Badge shape: RB Barna Template

Features: Icelandic flag in the centre (Similar to how you did the RB Paris logo a while back)

RB Þór

Red Bull Por_400px.png
Red Bull Por_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Red Bull Por_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18:
Red Bull Por_Icon18x18px.png

Hey,

can you pls make remake the logo of my hometown team.

Team Name: SV Olympia Neustadt

I attached the old badge of the team and was hoping you could remake it into a modern looking teambadge.

S.V. OLYMPIA NEUSTADT

SV Olympia_400px.png
SV Olympia_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
SV Olympia_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
SV Olympia_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: Wingate and Finchley F.C
Colours: Blue and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Hexagon (I get that's a bit weird)
Features: Dragon, I also saw you do another really cool wingate badge before so if you could incorporate that aswell
Any other info: i dont really know how to say this but i want it to look really modern in a way if that's possible

WINGATE & FINCHLEY F.C.
I'm not a graphic designer and I can't draw original images. So how modern or not modern any logo looks depends a lot on the images I'm able to find online. I think the logos I do are more colourful than the modern trend and often more generic, since a lot of the templates I use are from real club badges. But all that matters is whether or not you like it...

Wingate and Finchley FC_400px.png
Wingate and Finchley FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Wingate and Finchley FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Wingate and Finchley FC_Icon18x18px.png

WINGATE & FINCHLEY F.C.
I'm not a graphic designer and I can't draw original images. So how modern or not modern any logo looks depends a lot on the images I'm able to find online. I think the logos I do are more colourful than the modern trend and often more generic, since a lot of the templates I use are from real club badges. But all that matters is whether or not you like it...

View attachment 493981 View attachment 493982 Icon 25x18px: View attachment 493983 Icon 18x18px: View attachment 493984
i really don't mean to pester you but is there any chance you could make the dragon black and white? but on the whole its great!