ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

If you could do a newer version of this logo it'd be amazing, club colours are red & black if you need ideas

SOUTHWICK F.C.
I don't like banners — they're difficult! I have an 800px version of this one on-file.

Southwick FC_400px.png
Southwick FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Southwick FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Southwick FC_Icon18x18px.png

Love the badge designs mate, amazing work. Really helping out a lot of people :)

Team Name: Tó Madeira CF
Colours: Colours of the Portuguese national flag
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Up to rocheyb
Features: Include a Panther or Jaguar
Any other info:

Thank you!

TÓ MADEIRA C.F.

To Madeira CF_400px.png
To Madeira CF_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
To Madeira CF_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
To Madeira CF_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: Seaford Town
Colours: Red and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
up to rocheyb
Features:
a badger, could you please give the badge a nice metallic/shiny overlay if possible.
Thanks!

SEAFORD TOWN F.C.
I don't know how to do metallic overlays so my version of a metallic logo is to use a gold or silver background in the edging.

Seaford Town FC_400px.png
Seaford Town FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Seaford Town FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Seaford Town FC_Icon18x18px.png

SOLENT CITY F.C.
How very dare you, Sir! Circa season 1987/88, I was part of the Forestfield Rangers team (part of the Testwood United F.C. that was formed as a breakaway from Totton Rangers) that finished second in the Southampton Tyro League Division 2 behind Solent City on 'Goals Scored', despite spanking them 4-1 on their own very, VERY muddy pitch at Test Park. I think they beat us 6-5 on our pitch at Testwood School. There was also a team called A.F.C. Solent but they were a bit easier to despatch!

View attachment 498434 View attachment 498435 Icon 25x18px: View attachment 498436 Icon 18x18px: View attachment 498437
Thanks for the badge, apologises if it backs painful memories!?! I don't remember Forestfield Rangers but I remember Testwood United they were always a good side. I didn't recall any team being called Solent City or using the 'Solent' name apart from a few Sunday league sides and more recently the University team. My plan is to do a save combining Eastleigh, Havant & Waterlooville and Gosport Borough (controversial, I know!) starting in Conference South and rising up to compete with Pompey and Saints.

Thanks for the badge, apologises if it backs painful memories!?! I don't remember Forestfield Rangers but I remember Testwood United they were always a good side. I didn't recall any team being called Solent City or using the 'Solent' name apart from a few Sunday league sides and more recently the University team. My plan is to do a save combining Eastleigh, Havant & Waterlooville and Gosport Borough (controversial, I know!) starting in Conference South and rising up to compete with Pompey and Saints.

Yeah, Testwood United was formed as a breakaway from Totton Rangers — the adults were in dispute over how the money was being spent. But for some reason, our particular team/year group was registered as Forestfield Rangers before the Testwood United name had been agreed, so we played one season under that name before becoming Testwood United ourselves, to match the other year groups. We played against Solent City, AFC Solent, BRSA, Bishops Waltham, Stoke Park... those are the ones I can remember, anyway. I then played for Lordswood United at U16s, with a few lads from Bellemore School — we finished runners-up to Eastleigh. I think the University team is called Team Solent — they're in the Pyramid and have an awful badge. It might be that Solent City only had one or two age groups who went on to become that Sunday League team you refer to but didn't continue with any kids' teams.

Sounds like a good plan. I played on Gosport Borough's pitch a couple of times in the Hampshire Cup, once for a youth team loosely associated with AFC Totton.

Team Name: Thomas Jackson FC
Colours: idc
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2019
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): idc
Features: have a grey brick wall on there
Any other info:
you can do whatever you want with the badge, i believe in you

Hi, can I request the following:

Team Name: Red Bull Panteg
Colours: colours from the welsh flag
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2019
Badge shape
: please could you use the round redbull logo similar to the red bull barna logo
Features: if you can fit a welsh flag in the middle that would be great but however you think it will look best.
thank you very much

Team Name: Kent Wanderers
Established: 2020
Badge Shape: Roundel
Colours: Black/Dark Grey and Gold
Features: The invicta horse(attached) in centre
Any thing else you think would look good is up to you!

Attachments

• 1628E61F-4275-4A67-AC08-B916344164F0.png
    1628E61F-4275-4A67-AC08-B916344164F0.png
    75.7 KB · Views: 85
Team Name: Sydenham Town FC
Colours: Green and white
Year Established: 2019
Badge shape: Rounded
Features: Greenery/trees
Any other info:

Team Name: AFC Sneeze United
Colours: Pink and Blue
Year Established (2016)
Badge shape
(Shield):
Features: Nose

Team Name: Thomas Jackson FC
Colours: idc
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2019
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): idc
Features: have a grey brick wall on there
Any other info:
you can do whatever you want with the badge, i believe in you

THOMAS JACKSON F.C.

Thomas Jackson FC_400px.png
Thomas Jackson FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Thomas Jackson FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Thomas Jackson FC_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: Kent Wanderers
Established: 2020
Badge Shape: Roundel
Colours: Black/Dark Grey and Gold
Features: The invicta horse(attached) in centre
Any thing else you think would look good is up to you!

KENT WANDERERS F.C.

Kent Wanderers FC_400px.png
Kent Wanderers FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Kent Wanderers FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Kent Wanderers FC_Icon18x18px.png

Hi, can I request the following:

Team Name: Red Bull Panteg
Colours: colours from the welsh flag
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2019
Badge shape
: please could you use the round redbull logo similar to the red bull barna logo
Features: if you can fit a welsh flag in the middle that would be great but however you think it will look best.
thank you very much

RED BULL PANTEG
The Welsh flag with the dragon in the middle of it clashes with the prominent red bull in this logo template. So I have just invoked the colours of the Welsh flag without copying its design.

Red Bull Panteg_400px.png
Red Bull Panteg_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Red Bull Panteg_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Red Bull Panteg_Icon18x18px.png

Hi mate
Love the badge
Any chance you can get it as an fm file to use?

Every logo in this thread is formatted for FM — that's kind of the point!

You want the 180x180px version (the second biggest; the 400px version is just for show) and then you have a choice of icon images: 25x18px or 18x18px... use whichever size matches the icons you already have on file (there seems to be two formats doing the rounds among other logo creators so I provide both as standard and leave it to you to pick whichever works for you). Make sure the files you download have the file extension .png, which supports transparency.

Team Name: Salop Slugs
Colours: pink & Green
Year Established: 1897
Badge shape: Shield
Features: pink and green slugs
Any other info: "fight and win" in a banner underneath badge

Team Name: Goldfish FC
Colours: orange and black
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2020
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): shield