PORT VALE F.C. (JIM MARTIN)

Port Vale-Jim Martin_400px.png
Port Vale-Jim Martin_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Port Vale-Jim Martin_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Port Vale-Jim Martin_Icon18x18px.png

EL LOCO
In Russian football, Loco usually means Locomotive so club badges for those teams will usually feature a train or some other form of transport or industry. In Spain and Mexico, El Loco means "crazy" so I've featured an evil clown in this one.

El Loco_400px.png

OLD THORN F.C.
As requested, the middle image is sized at 200x200px and the icon is 20x20px.

Old Thorn FC_400px.png
Old Thorn FC_200px.png
Icon 20x20px:
Old Thorn FC_Icon20x20px.png

Hi, can I request the following:

Team Name: Malton and Norton Association Football Club
Colours: As per attached.
Year Established: 2020
Badge shape
: As per attached
Features: I would just like the badge altered to be a football club badge in place of rugby and year established. Also, anything else you can think of to make this better is anyway please do..

Many thanks

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    8.6 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Hey. So here’s what I want if it’s not too much hassle.
Team name: Sheffield Wednesday
I don’t want the year established on the badge.
I want the badge to be identical to Chelsea’s however instead of the the words Chelsea at the top and football club at the bottom it’ll have Sheffield at the top and Wednesday at the bottom. It’ll also have the Yorkshire rose instead of the red rose. And can you make the red footballs white? Also instead of the lion it’ll be the owl which I’ll send as an attached file.

Also as an extra I found the 100 year anniversary Chelsea badge (sent in attachments). Could you possible make the same badge with that on the outside but instead of the bottom saying centenary 1905-2005. Could it say Consilio Et Animis. Can you also make the badge with the gold outline in everything like the 100 year Chelsea badge I attached. And I don’t want any writing on the top of where it says 100 years. Can the badge be the same blue as Sheffield wednesdays current badge and the SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY inside the badge to be white with the gold outline. Thanks!! Hope this isn’t too much hassle. Greatly appreciated!!

Attachments

• 584435AF-616E-43A2-8303-E0E6CBF550A5.png
    584435AF-616E-43A2-8303-E0E6CBF550A5.png
    467.7 KB · Views: 111
  • 06375BB4-87C1-4DD8-8FCE-BB796C9792FA.jpeg
    06375BB4-87C1-4DD8-8FCE-BB796C9792FA.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 112
  • 1FC67AC8-BBA3-4BF0-93FE-112290D1A34F.png
    1FC67AC8-BBA3-4BF0-93FE-112290D1A34F.png
    28 KB · Views: 123
  • 6A81CA33-ED53-4692-B94B-935A11EE4D0F.png
    6A81CA33-ED53-4692-B94B-935A11EE4D0F.png
    403.7 KB · Views: 115
  • 83F1A975-FCF0-40D2-8BE7-5581101A704A.jpeg
    83F1A975-FCF0-40D2-8BE7-5581101A704A.jpeg
    23.1 KB · Views: 124
Hey again, Rochey.

Noticed during my FM15 playthrough that Stjarnan in the Icelandic Prem and Skínandi in the 5th tier share a badge.

They're both in the Prem now and it bothers me that this is still the case.

They are affiliated, and I'd like the new badge to still somewhat reflect that, but I'd prefer a badge for the lower ranked team that showed off a bit of individuality. The details I'll leave up to you.

Thanks again, mate.

Attachments

• 1078.png
    1078.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Team Name: StartingXI (for a new yt channel)
Colours: Yellow and Black
Badge shape: Circle
Features: in the centre of the circle (attachment) that sort of thing (not that excact thing but something to do with tactics)

Attachments

• 1587673113802.png
    1587673113802.png
    842.6 KB · Views: 115
Team Name: Salop Slugs
Colours: pink & Green
Year Established: 1897
Badge shape: Shield
Features: pink and green slugs
Any other info: "fight and win" in a banner underneath badge

SALOP SLUGS F.C.
As I think I have clearly demonstrated here, I have absolutely no idea how to make a green and pink logo look anything other than horrible! But here it is... one with and one without the banner (only because I initially forgot it)...

Salop Slugs FC_400px.png
Salop Slugs FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Salop Slugs FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Salop Slugs FC_Icon18x18px.png

Salop Slugs FC_400px.png
Salop Slugs FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Salop Slugs FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Salop Slugs FC_Icon18x18px.png

Last edited:
Team Name: Goldfish FC
Colours: orange and black
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2020
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): shield
Features: a flying orange fish on a hook
Any other info:
underneath it a scroll like banner which says "fight and win"

GOLDFISH F.C.
Your image request was a bit too specific — I don't draw images, I just use what I can find on the internet. But here's one featuring a goldfish...

Goldfish FC_400px.png
Goldfish FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Goldfish FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Goldfish FC_Icon18x18px.png

Hi, can I request the following:

Team Name: Malton and Norton Association Football Club
Colours: As per attached.
Badge shape
: As per attached
Features: I would just like the badge altered to be a football club badge in place of rugby and year established. Also, anything else you can think of to make this better is anyway please do..

Many thanks

MALTON & NORTON A.F.C.

Malton and Norton AFC-black_400px.png
Malton and Norton AFC-black_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Malton and Norton AFC-black_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Malton and Norton AFC-black_Icon18x18px.png

Malton and Norton AFC-white_400px.png
Malton and Norton AFC-white_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Malton and Norton AFC-white_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Malton and Norton AFC-white_Icon18x18px.png

Hi man i need a logo for my new save idea in which i put zimbabwe in europe so i wanted a new club logo for a created club

Team Name: Mount Darwin F.C
Colours: Dark Blue
Year Established: 2018
Badge shape
: Round
Features:I would you like you to make it look futuristic if you can since my plan for this club is meant to make it the future best club in the world and also i want you to put the attached picture of the futuristic looking symbol in the middle and also on the circle outside the middle i would like if you can to incorporate those futuristic looking lines and thing

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 119
  • abstract-technology-lines-with-lighting-glow-futuristic-on-dark-blue-background-vector.jpg
    abstract-technology-lines-with-lighting-glow-futuristic-on-dark-blue-background-vector.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 74
Hello Rocheyb, I have returned for more alternate national team badges!
Team Name: Yugoslavian Confederation
Colours: Red, White and Blue because they represent the main 3 colours for the country.
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1925
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb, as it should be a diamond atleast.
Features:
Yugoslav Confederation.png

Any other info: Just please have the flag into the diamond please!

Team Name: National Team of Bavarian Republic (Nationalmannschaft der Bayerischen Republik)
Colours: Orange and Purple
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1914
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): A roundel like similar to the Bavarian top club, Bayern Munich.
Features: Atleast, you could have Bayerischen Republic on the top (that's german) and have Bavaria on the bottom.
Any other info:
State of Bavaria.png

Have these inserted to my badge aswell.

Team Name: Slovak Republic
Colours: Yellow and Green
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1946
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield please.
Features:
Slovak Republic.png

Any other info: Have Slovak and Republic on the top because they could fit. Also put the flag in the middle so they look fancy enough

Team Name: Rusynsian Republic (Rusyns)
Colours: Brown and Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1899
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to you rocheyb master.
Features:
Rusyns.png

Any other info: Could the flag also appear on the badge please?

Hey. So here’s what I want if it’s not too much hassle.
Team name: Sheffield Wednesday
I don’t want the year established on the badge.
I want the badge to be identical to Chelsea’s however instead of the the words Chelsea at the top and football club at the bottom it’ll have Sheffield at the top and Wednesday at the bottom. It’ll also have the Yorkshire rose instead of the red rose. And can you make the red footballs white? Also instead of the lion it’ll be the owl which I’ll send as an attached file.

Also as an extra I found the 100 year anniversary Chelsea badge (sent in attachments). Could you possible make the same badge with that on the outside but instead of the bottom saying centenary 1905-2005. Could it say Consilio Et Animis. Can you also make the badge with the gold outline in everything like the 100 year Chelsea badge I attached. And I don’t want any writing on the top of where it says 100 years. Can the badge be the same blue as Sheffield wednesdays current badge and the SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY inside the badge to be white with the gold outline. Thanks!! Hope this isn’t too much hassle. Greatly appreciated!!

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY F.C.

Sheffield Wednesday FC_400px.png
Sheffield Wednesday FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Sheffield Wednesday FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Sheffield Wednesday FC_Icon18x18px.png

Sheffield Wednesday FC_Centenary_400px.png
Sheffield Wednesday FC_Centenary_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Sheffield Wednesday FC_Centenary_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Sheffield Wednesday FC_Centenary_Icon18x18px.png

Last edited:
Hey again, Rochey.

Noticed during my FM15 playthrough that Stjarnan in the Icelandic Prem and Skínandi in the 5th tier share a badge.

They're both in the Prem now and it bothers me that this is still the case.

They are affiliated, and I'd like the new badge to still somewhat reflect that, but I'd prefer a badge for the lower ranked team that showed off a bit of individuality. The details I'll leave up to you.

Thanks again, mate.

SKÍNANDI F.C.

Skinandi FC_400px.png
Skinandi FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Skinandi FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Skinandi FC_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: StartingXI (for a new yt channel)
Colours: Yellow and Black
Badge shape: Circle
Features: in the centre of the circle (attachment) that sort of thing (not that excact thing but something to do with tactics)

STARTING XI

Starting XI_400px.png
Starting XI_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Starting XI_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Starting XI_Icon18x18px.png

Hey sorry not to be a pain. These badges are insane. I love them. I was just wondering if you could change the one that day 100 years and put 1867 there instead. As that’s the year Sheffield Wednesday formed. Thanks! Amazing!

Hi pal, could you make me a paris fc logo please, I don't really mind about any particluar features, apart from it being navy blue and white. Thanks!

Hi man i need a logo for my new save idea in which i put zimbabwe in europe so i wanted a new club logo for a created club

Team Name: Mount Darwin F.C
Colours: Dark Blue
Year Established: 2018
Badge shape
: Round
Features:I would you like you to make it look futuristic if you can since my plan for this club is meant to make it the future best club in the world and also i want you to put the attached picture of the futuristic looking symbol in the middle and also on the circle outside the middle i would like if you can to incorporate those futuristic looking lines and thing

MOUNT DARWIN F.C.

Mount Darwin FC_400px.png
Mount Darwin FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Mount Darwin FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Mount Darwin FC_Icon18x18px.png

Hello Rocheyb, I have returned for more alternate national team badges!
Team Name: Yugoslavian Confederation
Colours: Red, White and Blue because they represent the main 3 colours for the country.
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1925
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb, as it should be a diamond atleast.
Features: View attachment 499946
Any other info: Just please have the flag into the diamond please!

Team Name: National Team of Bavarian Republic (Nationalmannschaft der Bayerischen Republik)
Colours: Orange and Purple
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1914
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): A roundel like similar to the Bavarian top club, Bayern Munich.
Features: Atleast, you could have Bayerischen Republic on the top (that's german) and have Bavaria on the bottom.
Any other info: View attachment 499948
Have these inserted to my badge aswell.

Team Name: Slovak Republic
Colours: Yellow and Green
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1946
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield please.
Features: View attachment 499950
Any other info: Have Slovak and Republic on the top because they could fit. Also put the flag in the middle so they look fancy enough

Team Name: Rusynsian Republic (Rusyns)
Colours: Brown and Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1899
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to you rocheyb master.
Features: View attachment 499952
Any other info: Could the flag also appear on the badge please?

YUGOSLAVIAN FOOTBALL CONFEDERATION
You asked for it to be a diamond shape but I couldn't get that to work using these elements so I went with the Yugoslav Coat of Arms mounted into a roundel. I got the text from an online translation site; obviously, the original translation was using Serbian Cyrillic characters but it also gave an alternative translation using more familiar characters so I went with that.

Yugoslavian Football Confederation_400px.png
Yugoslavian Football Confederation_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Yugoslavian Football Confederation_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Yugoslavian Football Confederation_Icon18x18px.png

BAVARIAN NATIONAL TEAM
I don't understand the use of orange and purple for a region whose flag has an established set of colour ways of its own – so I've done two versions.

Bayerische Republik-v1_400px.png
Bayerische Republik-v1_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Bayerische Republik-v1_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Bayerische Republik-v1_Icon18x18px.png

Bayerische Republik-v2_400px.png
Bayerische Republik-v2_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Bayerische Republik-v2_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Bayerische Republik-v2_Icon18x18px.png