ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

Hello mate looking for a couple of standard red bull badges and not sure if you have made these ones before.

Red Bull Bolton
Red Bull Amsterdam
Red Bull Barcelona
Red Bull Rome

Also do you have any red bull kits I could use? Cheers

WOW that's perfect, only thing I could recommend is make the inside circle black and the logo white, but that is overall REALLY GOOD. What does the thing at the bottom say?

Attachments

• Corinthian New 2 black.png
    Corinthian New 2 black.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 78
Hello mate looking for a couple of standard red bull badges and not sure if you have made these ones before.

Red Bull Bolton
Red Bull Amsterdam
Red Bull Barcelona
Red Bull Rome

Also do you have any red bull kits I could use? Cheers

And a Paris one if possible

can I get all three for this, the big one, medium, and small

Hi, guys!
I was working on updating/redesigning the badge for my FM/Real Life team however, I put my project on hold with the reason being that I couldn't decide how the new badge should look like. It would be much appreciated if any of you guys here could give it a try. You can do it however you want, I'm just looking for a futuristic/ minimalist look like the Juventus, Nantes or Palermo badges. The main issue on my end is I can't decide how to integrate the name to the futuristic look. Can't decide the font and etc. for the nickname FC Evo (or simply Evo). So it would be amazing if I can get your help.

Club Name: FC Evolution/ FC Evo
Year Founded: 2017
Badge Shape: Shield/ Futuristic look (kinda like this)
Colour Scheme: Red and Black like in the link above, they are perfectly matching my preference
Elements Required: Preferably a Lion Head (like those: Lion1 or Lion2) however if it is impossible to combine the minimalist look with it, it's no biggie.
XML and Unique ID: I can do them myself.

It won't be a problem if you send me only the Photoshop/ Illustrator project.
Hit me up if you need additional info.

Thank you in advance, guys and keep up the amazing work you do here!

AiO

Hey Everyone
I've made a custom team with the pregame editor and I would love some help making the team logo. I'd really appreciate the help. The team is named Olympique Loches-Indre but you can put Loches-Indre or OLI as the name on the logo, I've placed them in the third tier of French football and I want to do a save where I take them to being a top club. The team is based in Loches France on the Indre river.

Team Name: Olympique Loches-Indre
Colours: Blue and Grey/Silver are the primary colours for the Indre river and the caste of Loches
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): preferably a shield shape as Loches is known for it's castle but feel free to make some other options
Features: maybe a castle tower
Any other info:
Config/XML/Unique ID:
I will handle myself

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hi, guys!
I was working on updating/redesigning the badge for my FM/Real Life team however, I put my project on hold with the reason being that I couldn't decide how the new badge should look like. It would be much appreciated if any of you guys here could give it a try. You can do it however you want, I'm just looking for a futuristic/ minimalist look like the Juventus, Nantes or Palermo badges. The main issue on my end is I can't decide how to integrate the name to the futuristic look. Can't decide the font and etc. for the nickname FC Evo (or simply Evo). So it would be amazing if I can get your help.

Club Name: FC Evolution/ FC Evo
Year Founded: 2017
Badge Shape: Shield/ Futuristic look (kinda like this)
Colour Scheme: Red and Black like in the link above, they are perfectly matching my preference
Elements Required: Preferably a Lion Head (like those: Lion1 or Lion2) however if it is impossible to combine the minimalist look with it, it's no biggie.
XML and Unique ID: I can do them myself.

It won't be a problem if you send me only the Photoshop/ Illustrator project.
Hit me up if you need additional info.

Thank you in advance, guys and keep up the amazing work you do here!

AiO
I tried to make something, let me know, if it's good. I made two variants

Attachments

• 1619693738941.png
    1619693738941.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 74
  • obrázek_2021-04-29_125633.png
    obrázek_2021-04-29_125633.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 66
I tried to make something, let me know, if it's good. I made two variants
Hi Wertousek,

It looks really good, I've never thought of doing it that way. Thanks for sharing your ideas with me. It really helps a lot. I really appreciate it.

Best wishes,
AiO

Hi All,

I’m currently in the process of creating a custom/fantasy nation database in FM21 (feel free to get involved at r/OsseanFM on Reddit).
The initial database has 32 teams, therefore, I’m looking for people to help create logos and kits for the 32 teams. I have plenty of ideas I just don’t have any idea about making good graphics.
So far I’ve managed to get others to create a few graphics but I’m still a long way short of having all the teams done. Any help would be appreciated, feel free to contact me on here or via Reddit (r/frednerd2)

Thanks in advance :)

Hi could you possibly create a log for Red Bull London (RB London)
This team has taken over Tottenham in my FM save so could the logo have hints of Spurs in there but mainly a new Red bull crazy look

Team Name : RB London
Founded : 2020
Badge colours : Red White Blue

thankyou in advance .

Hi,

I have deleted my post as someone has made my logo.

Cheers

Michael

Last edited:
Team Name: notts county
Colours you want included: linked
Badge Shape : linked just makes this logo

Attachments

• 077F0C79-B555-4FBB-881F-36CF17B4779A.png
    077F0C79-B555-4FBB-881F-36CF17B4779A.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Hi Rochey. I’m not sure whether you’re still creating logos or not, but if you are, I’d love to request three for my current save please.

Team Name: S.S. Toscana (Long form Società Sportiva Toscana)
Colours: Black & Yellow
Year Established:
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield
Features: A lion from the Tuscan coat of arm.
Any other info: I would love a badge that is modern but looks Italian if that makes any sense.

Team Name: A.C. Sicilia (Long form Associazione Calcio Sicilia)
Colours: Golden Yellow (#FFDF00) & Apple Red (#A91B0D)
Year Established:
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield, in the same or similar shape as AS Roma’s badge, with the point at the top.
Features: Feature the three legged icon from the coat of arms. If you could incorporate it in a transparent line form rather than a full colour icon slapped on the badge that’s be great.
Any other info: N/A

Team Name: Wirral Peninsula
Colours: Black, Orange (236,99,25), Green (RGB 9,99,14).
Year Established:
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): I don't mind. Would like it to have a distinct look compared to the other two, rather than the round or shield .
Features: I'm quite happy to leave this up to you. Something that either identifies the area, or is known in the area would be good..
Any other info:

Currently playing the save but would love to include logos and add them onto my kits for them. Thanks

Last edited:
Hello,
Looking for custom logo made from the following for my Southall FC save:

1630035697676.png

Would love a full set of logos to use (i.e for team screen as well as table which i understand is smaller then the main one).

Thank you

Team Name: Red Bull Wakefield
Colours: Spanish Crimson / Slate / Neon Blue / White
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2021
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to Rocheryb
Features: Similar to the other Red Bull team logos but one with an English spin on it.
Any other info:
Maybe include a Yorkshire rose as that's where the franchise is going to be. Not too necessary though as the colours might be off.

Would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Team Name: Alderbury Football Club
Colours: Green and White
Year Established
Badge shape shield
Features: Tree 🌳 & Football logo ⚽
Any other info: 120th Anniversary (special edition badge)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210103-134003.png
    Screenshot_20210103-134003.png
    162.3 KB · Views: 38
Team Name: Mount Gable Celtic
Colours: White & Green (hoops)
Year Established: 1988 (not important, but include if possible)
Badge shape: Up to Rocheryb
Features: Mountain, waves,
Any other info:
An Fháirche (town name)

Something similar to this, but a simple waves vector replacing eagle and town name replacing 'EST. 1989' in a green & white colour scheme.

Just wanted to try

Club Name: Red Bull Chievo 1928
Year Founded: 2021
Badge Shape: any
Colour Scheme: Yellow mostly, Red and White
Elements Required (eg. ball/eagle etc): replace "Verona" from logo and change with "1928", add "Red Bull" in front "Chievo". It became "Red Bull Chievo 1928"
XML Required: n/a
Unique ID: n/a

Thanks

Looking for a badge for my new save i will be doing on FM 22 which will be streamed to twitch, its a brand new club so the more imagination the better as i love your orks and think what you do is brilliant

Team Name: Bull Farm United
Colours: Baby Pink and a Light Brown
Year Established: 2021
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb
Features:A bull if posible as the nickname is Theu Bulls

Team Name: Blue Lock
Colours: Black, White and Green-ish
Year Established: Leave Blank
Feature: Also leave it blank
Any Other Info: If you can, please make it as accurate as of the picture I've provided. no need for a feature or year established. Just a simple logo, exact same shape and colour as the photo and Blue Lock in the middle if can

Attachments

• image_2021-10-05_215825.png
    image_2021-10-05_215825.png
    28.9 KB · Views: 33