ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

Hey Everyone
I've made a custom team with the pregame editor and I would love some help making the team logo. I'd really appreciate the help. The team is named Olympique Loches-Indre but you can put Loches-Indre or OLI as the name on the logo, I've placed them in the third tier of French football and I want to do a save where I take them to being a top club. The team is based in Loches France on the Indre river.

Team Name: Olympique Loches-Indre
Colours: Blue and Grey/Silver are the primary colours for the Indre river and the caste of Loches
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): preferably a shield shape as Loches is known for it's castle but feel free to make some other options
Features: maybe a castle tower
Any other info:
Config/XML/Unique ID:
I will handle myself

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hi, guys!
I was working on updating/redesigning the badge for my FM/Real Life team however, I put my project on hold with the reason being that I couldn't decide how the new badge should look like. It would be much appreciated if any of you guys here could give it a try. You can do it however you want, I'm just looking for a futuristic/ minimalist look like the Juventus, Nantes or Palermo badges. The main issue on my end is I can't decide how to integrate the name to the futuristic look. Can't decide the font and etc. for the nickname FC Evo (or simply Evo). So it would be amazing if I can get your help.

Club Name: FC Evolution/ FC Evo
Year Founded: 2017
Badge Shape: Shield/ Futuristic look (kinda like this)
Colour Scheme: Red and Black like in the link above, they are perfectly matching my preference
Elements Required: Preferably a Lion Head (like those: Lion1 or Lion2) however if it is impossible to combine the minimalist look with it, it's no biggie.
XML and Unique ID: I can do them myself.

It won't be a problem if you send me only the Photoshop/ Illustrator project.
Hit me up if you need additional info.

Thank you in advance, guys and keep up the amazing work you do here!

AiO
I tried to make something, let me know, if it's good. I made two variants

Attachments

• 1619693738941.png
    1619693738941.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 73
  • obrázek_2021-04-29_125633.png
    obrázek_2021-04-29_125633.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 65
I tried to make something, let me know, if it's good. I made two variants
Hi Wertousek,

It looks really good, I've never thought of doing it that way. Thanks for sharing your ideas with me. It really helps a lot. I really appreciate it.

Best wishes,
AiO

Hi All,

I’m currently in the process of creating a custom/fantasy nation database in FM21 (feel free to get involved at r/OsseanFM on Reddit).
The initial database has 32 teams, therefore, I’m looking for people to help create logos and kits for the 32 teams. I have plenty of ideas I just don’t have any idea about making good graphics.
So far I’ve managed to get others to create a few graphics but I’m still a long way short of having all the teams done. Any help would be appreciated, feel free to contact me on here or via Reddit (r/frednerd2)

Thanks in advance :)

Hi could you possibly create a log for Red Bull London (RB London)
This team has taken over Tottenham in my FM save so could the logo have hints of Spurs in there but mainly a new Red bull crazy look

Team Name : RB London
Founded : 2020
Badge colours : Red White Blue

thankyou in advance .

Hi,

I have deleted my post as someone has made my logo.

Cheers

Michael

Last edited:
Team Name: notts county
Colours you want included: linked
Badge Shape : linked just makes this logo

Attachments

• 077F0C79-B555-4FBB-881F-36CF17B4779A.png
    077F0C79-B555-4FBB-881F-36CF17B4779A.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Hi Rochey. I’m not sure whether you’re still creating logos or not, but if you are, I’d love to request three for my current save please.

Team Name: S.S. Toscana (Long form Società Sportiva Toscana)
Colours: Black & Yellow
Year Established:
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield
Features: A lion from the Tuscan coat of arm.
Any other info: I would love a badge that is modern but looks Italian if that makes any sense.

Team Name: A.C. Sicilia (Long form Associazione Calcio Sicilia)
Colours: Golden Yellow (#FFDF00) & Apple Red (#A91B0D)
Year Established:
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield, in the same or similar shape as AS Roma’s badge, with the point at the top.
Features: Feature the three legged icon from the coat of arms. If you could incorporate it in a transparent line form rather than a full colour icon slapped on the badge that’s be great.
Any other info: N/A

Team Name: Wirral Peninsula
Colours: Black, Orange (236,99,25), Green (RGB 9,99,14).
Year Established:
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): I don't mind. Would like it to have a distinct look compared to the other two, rather than the round or shield .
Features: I'm quite happy to leave this up to you. Something that either identifies the area, or is known in the area would be good..
Any other info:

Currently playing the save but would love to include logos and add them onto my kits for them. Thanks

Last edited:
Hello,
Looking for custom logo made from the following for my Southall FC save:

1630035697676.png

Would love a full set of logos to use (i.e for team screen as well as table which i understand is smaller then the main one).

Thank you

Team Name: Red Bull Wakefield
Colours: Spanish Crimson / Slate / Neon Blue / White
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2021
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to Rocheryb
Features: Similar to the other Red Bull team logos but one with an English spin on it.
Any other info:
Maybe include a Yorkshire rose as that's where the franchise is going to be. Not too necessary though as the colours might be off.

Would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Team Name: Alderbury Football Club
Colours: Green and White
Year Established
Badge shape shield
Features: Tree 🌳 & Football logo ⚽
Any other info: 120th Anniversary (special edition badge)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210103-134003.png
    Screenshot_20210103-134003.png
    162.3 KB · Views: 37
Team Name: Mount Gable Celtic
Colours: White & Green (hoops)
Year Established: 1988 (not important, but include if possible)
Badge shape: Up to Rocheryb
Features: Mountain, waves,
Any other info:
An Fháirche (town name)

Something similar to this, but a simple waves vector replacing eagle and town name replacing 'EST. 1989' in a green & white colour scheme.

Just wanted to try

Club Name: Red Bull Chievo 1928
Year Founded: 2021
Badge Shape: any
Colour Scheme: Yellow mostly, Red and White
Elements Required (eg. ball/eagle etc): replace "Verona" from logo and change with "1928", add "Red Bull" in front "Chievo". It became "Red Bull Chievo 1928"
XML Required: n/a
Unique ID: n/a

Thanks

Looking for a badge for my new save i will be doing on FM 22 which will be streamed to twitch, its a brand new club so the more imagination the better as i love your orks and think what you do is brilliant

Team Name: Bull Farm United
Colours: Baby Pink and a Light Brown
Year Established: 2021
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb
Features:A bull if posible as the nickname is Theu Bulls

Team Name: Blue Lock
Colours: Black, White and Green-ish
Year Established: Leave Blank
Feature: Also leave it blank
Any Other Info: If you can, please make it as accurate as of the picture I've provided. no need for a feature or year established. Just a simple logo, exact same shape and colour as the photo and Blue Lock in the middle if can

Attachments

• image_2021-10-05_215825.png
    image_2021-10-05_215825.png
    28.9 KB · Views: 32
I am learning a new program to make badges saw this and thought id have a go.

hey bro i don't know if you still make these but i'm looking for a custom logo for my team

Team Name: Real E17
Colours: light pink and baby blue
Shape: circle
Details: Lurcher posted an example one i made i want it more based around the dog stadium colours
if you could magic something up would be appreciated

Attachments

• Real.png
    Real.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 29
  • waltham.jpg
    waltham.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 26
  • unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 25
Hi Rochey,

Would love it if you could please create a logo with the below details.View attachment 569066

Team Name: Bristol North End
Colours: Dark Green & Lime Green
Year Established: 2021
Features:A local landmark, Purdown PO Tower attached.

Last edited:
Hi Rochey

Could I request a custom badge for a Red Bull team in Auckland using this background and the red bulls either side with a football in the middle? The name on too if possible, thanks in advance!

Attachments

• New-Zealand-Flag-Shield-PNG-Image-Free-Download-searchpng.com.jpg
    New-Zealand-Flag-Shield-PNG-Image-Free-Download-searchpng.com.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 48
Thanks in advance!!!!
Team Name: Royal Sporting Club (RSC) Manchester
Colours: Navy Blue & White (bits of gold ex: Man city gold/yellow)
Year Established:1999
Features:A local landmark,British Flag ( EX: RSC Anderlecht)

Hi mate, You have done me a few logo's in the past and did a good one for my Subbuteo club a few years ago. Now they have decided to change it as people seem to confuse our logo with Barca. They are looking for a simple design and looking at some you have done for others in the past I have an idea for one using the following things. The badge you did for Corinthian spirit. Change the pink to green, and inside the circle put a Subbuteo playing figure.
At the top part of the circle : Wolves Subbuteo
Bottom Part: TFC
Scroll: Founded 2016.

If you can think of one or two other simple designs I would be interested to see your ideas as your logo's are of top quality.

Attachments

• Corinthian no blur.PNG
    Corinthian no blur.PNG
    56.1 KB · Views: 57