ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

Team name: Loucos Livres
Colours: Golden and White
Year Established: 2022
Badge shape: rounded, circle
Features:the color of the golden border with another circle in the middle, and the name of the team between one and the other in the center circle, a canary that is the team's mascot. Sorry if it wasn't easy to understand, I don't know how to speak English. Thanks

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    51.4 KB · Views: 26
any chance you add a third star to my fmg logo silver star would be nice

btw keep up the great work

Attachments

• 1952.png
    1952.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 1952.png
    1952.png
    979 bytes · Views: 28
  • KK_Partizan_logo.svg.png
    KK_Partizan_logo.svg.png
    25 KB · Views: 26
hey guys I'm looking for a logo for my team waltham rangers would love to incorporate the dog tracks logo with my team name instead or a logo with a greyhound and when my team was founded i will add some refrences below thanks

team: Waltham Rangers
founded: 1989
colours: #9E1E62 and #26276B
style: circle badge

Attachments

• E0gCfuqVcAI-hf5.jpg-large.jpg
    E0gCfuqVcAI-hf5.jpg-large.jpg
    724 KB · Views: 30
  • Walthamstow_Stadium,_Chingford_Mount_Road,_Waltham_Forest,_England.jpg
    Walthamstow_Stadium,_Chingford_Mount_Road,_Waltham_Forest,_England.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 30
  • images.png
    images.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 30
Hey just seen this for the first time it’s really cool thanks bit of an americanised style though. I have a new custom team I will be using in the newer game but trialing then out in fm22

Last edited:
hey guys I'm looking for a logo for my team waltham rangers would love to incorporate the dog tracks logo with my team name instead or a logo with a greyhound and when my team was founded i will add some refrences below thanks

team: Waltham Rangers
founded: 1989
colours: #9E1E62 and #26276B
style: circle badge

Attachments

• 5.png
    5.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 51
Bro can you make it like the cantania logo remove the stadium from the background and make the greyhound more central so it’s mixture of all 3 elements

Placement of the logo: central like the dog track but with the style of cantania so it could be grey hound face or full dog

Bro can you make it like the cantania logo remove the stadium from the background and make the greyhound more central so it’s mixture of all 3 elements

Placement of the logo: central like the dog track but with the style of cantania so it could be grey hound face or full dog

This more of what you had in mind?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 53
Hi, can I request this simple harp logo with éire text?

Attachments

• heritage-2020_4.jpg
    heritage-2020_4.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 27
  • eire-ripstop-cap-bott-2_1_1.jpg
    eire-ripstop-cap-bott-2_1_1.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 22
Hi Could someone make a logo for a team called Wooly F.C

in a round shape founded in 2023 and some sort of link to an alpaca in a pink and white colour style

Hello, could someone do a logo for this?

Team Name: Marvila FC
Colours: Green and Black
Year Established : 2023
Badge shape : Shield
Features: It's a little village in Portugal, with green valleys, so I'll let you explore this idea or any other ideas
Thanks for the time

Thank you does anyone know anyone who creates Kits or who can do them?

Hello,

I am doing a save in Slovenia with NK Vransko to be more specific. This is my hometown club, where I played for two seasons :)
I have been doing pretty good so with the recent board takover I have decided to rebrand my club. The old badge is just a copy of the municipality of Vransko badge (football replaces a tree). Since I have no idea I have turned to you. Please do whatever you like within theese parameters:

Team Name: NK VRANSKO
Year Founded : 1938
Colours you want included: RED, BLACK
Badge Shape : any
Info: THe CROW is a simbol for the town, since there was a lake with crows everywhere in the old Roman times. So teh name of the town means the place of crows
The old badge:
prenos.png
VRANA (slovenian) - CROW

Hello, could someone do a logo for this?

Team Name: Marvila FC
Colours: Green and Black
Year Established : 2023
Badge shape : Shield
Features: It's a little village in Portugal, with green valleys, so I'll let you explore this idea or any other ideas
Thanks for the time

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    157.8 KB · Views: 29
Hello,

I am doing a save in Slovenia with NK Vransko to be more specific. This is my hometown club, where I played for two seasons :)
I have been doing pretty good so with the recent board takover I have decided to rebrand my club. The old badge is just a copy of the municipality of Vransko badge (football replaces a tree). Since I have no idea I have turned to you. Please do whatever you like within theese parameters:

Team Name: NK VRANSKO
Year Founded : 1938
Colours you want included: RED, BLACK
Badge Shape : any
Info: THe CROW is a simbol for the town, since there was a lake with crows everywhere in the old Roman times. So teh name of the town means the place of crows
The old badge:
View attachment 619955
VRANA (slovenian) - CROW

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    87.8 KB · Views: 33