Roma Boss resigns.. Making way for Ancelotti..?

Scott

Banned
Reaction score
Roma Manager Claudio Ranieri has resinged as Roma manager today, The club has been recently brought by an American Consortium.

Okay so basically with Ancelotti saying he wants to manage Roma one day, and with things not going right for him at the moment with Chelsea, I was wondering what do people think to him becoming the next full time Roma Boss or who do they think it will be.

I doubt he'll leave Chelsea in the midst of the season, where they have a Champions League spot to catch and the Champions League itself. He may have said that, but it's probably dependant on how he does in the Champions League, and if he can get them into the final for the first time since 2008.

It's possible, but not now really.

He wont leave Chelsea, not yet. But if he dosent change our formation back to 4-3-3 then he will be sacked at the end of the season without a dout.

hes gunna go then chelsea will get hinddink or sparky

No, Hiddink has committed himself to the Turkey national team and once said that he is becoming "too old" for club management now, and I highly doubt Chelsea would appoint Mark Hughes when they could get almost any manager in the world.

Well that's hardly surprising, after the results Roma have picked up this week.

As for Ancelotti... It would certainly be cowardly for him to give up on Chelsea (mid-season, anyway), and he doesn't seem the type. I wouldn't be surprised if they do go for someone currently employed, as pickings are slim elsewhere.

Oh and before he's suggested, I'd put Steve McClaren at 75-1.

winning 3-0, and then loosing 4-3 against Genoa, ffs Ranieri, our defence was utterly ***** today ..

What CJACKO said basically.. can't see him going at this point in time, maybe at the end of the season if they can't get into Champions League.

Lol Mark Hughes.

The same paper was flirting with the idea of Hughes being sacked a few months ago. If Roman had half a braincell, he'd look at what Hughes did at City and look elsewhere. Hughes still has a lot to prove at Fulham. Having said that, I don't think Ancelotti will be sacked at all but then again, it's Roman were talking about.

I think the question you should ask is. Will Carlo be pushed or jumped?? If Chelsea do not win the Champions League its inevitable that Roman will sack him.

I think the question you should ask is. Will Carlo be pushed or jumped?? If Chelsea do not win the Champions League its inevitable that Roman will sack him.
Well he's sacked managers for a lot less.

If it wasn't for the double last year, he'd have lost patience with Carlo already.

And we all wonder and laugh at media sources like the Daily Mail and Goal.com where they get their storys from, enter Scott lol. I think minumim Chelsea need to do for Carlo to keep his job will be finish in the top 4.

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

Well he's sacked managers for a lot less.

If it wasn't for the double last year, he'd have lost patience with Carlo already.

Chelsea need to try and keep managers, maybe (if pigs have learnt to fly) Roman will see this and wont sack him.

Id welcome him to leave!

Would save chelsea the horror of paying him off, he has lost all respect from me, would rather Paul Clement took charge till seasons end!

And we all wonder and laugh at media sources like the Daily Mail and Goal.com where they get their storys from, enter Scott lol. I think minumim Chelsea need to do for Carlo to keep his job will be finish in the top 4.

I nevr said this was going to happen did i..? Nope. I just saw Roma sacked Claudio and thought, Maybe Ancelotti might go there. As he clearly isnt enjoying life at chelea, atm.

Id welcome him to leave!

Would save chelsea the horror of paying him off, he has lost all respect from me, would rather Paul Clement took charge till seasons end!

Seriously whats up with you?? Why has he offended you so much?

Id welcome him to leave!

Fickle.

He shouldnt leave he won the double last season and were not winning the champs league, one trophyless season wouldnt be good but its not the end of the world.

He wont leave Chelsea, not yet. But if he dosent change our formation back to 4-3-3 then he will be sacked at the end of the season without a dout.

Interesting proposition. How would you go about playing that mate? And who out of Drogba/Torres would you leave out? Because neither of them can play on the wing tbh.

I nevr said this was going to happen did i..? Nope. I just saw Roma sacked Claudio and thought, Maybe Ancelotti might go there. As he clearly isnt enjoying life at chelea, atm.

we all know what your doing lol, puttin 2 and 2 together and seeing what comes up. Of corse Carlo wont like whats happening but he is a proffesional, i dont think he will leave. He will end up being sacked unfortunatly.

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Interesting proposition. How would you go about playing that mate? And who out of Drogba/Torres would you leave out? Because neither of them can play on the wing tbh.

He has to bite the bullet and rotate them. At the moment i would pick Torres with Anelka and Malouda either side. Torres had more chances against Fulham in 60 minutes than what Drogba did in 120 minutes on Saturday.

Seriously whats up with you?? Why has he offended you so much?

He has taken my beloved Blues, and turned them stale, he continually plays Michael Essien, Frank Lampard, Drogba & Malouda when they are no better then I am at the moment.

He promises youth prospects, sees Stoch leave the club for peanuts, throws Borini into the outcast and rarely plays the more prominant ones.

Fickle.

He shouldnt leave he won the double last season and were not winning the champs league, one trophyless season wouldnt be good but its not the end of the world.

Too true, if Chelsea ended this season trophyless we will be back stronger than ever simples.