Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Roma start of 3rd season improvements.

Nando9

Nov 17, 2009
I finished 2nd in both seasons so looking for that extra bit of quality too win serie a.
I have 37 million too spend. Have just purchased Tevez, Bernard who replaced an unhappy Depay, Romero, Rafinha and De Sciglio

Gk- perin, skorupki
RB- Dani Alves, maicon
LB- holebas, De Sciglio
CB- manolas, balanta, castan, yanga-mbiwa
CM- De rossi, romero, pjanic, florenzi, strootman
CAM- zahavi, Rafinha
LAM- Bernard, ljajic
RAM- iturbe, eder
ST- tevez, doumbia, totti

I'm short upfront but I only play with one striker.

Barca4ever11

Jan 21, 2015
GK-Scuffet is WC now
RB-Flanagan or Manquillo,your players are too old
CB-Varane,Marquinhos,Vallejo,Stones,Laporte,Zouma,Christensen
CM-Tielemans
CAM-Odegaard,Mastour,Correa,Oliver,Meyer,Jhon Arango,
LAM-Depay,Savitsky
RAM-Sisto,Bakkali,Roberts
ST:Barbosa,Diaz,Jovic:

Nando9

Nov 17, 2009
Thanks for the reply. Since then I signed Jovic, Sisto, Umtiti, Moura, Flanagan in the 4th season and won serie a and runners up in champions league.
For the upcoming season I was able too sign Verratti and Rulli on frees. And brang in Fierro and Kovacic. Pjanic and Tevez were the big names too be sold.
Now I am left with 30 million budget and feel that my strike force is young but good enough. Midfield and wide players are great but central defence isn't too great. I looked at Vallejo but his release is 43mil. Who is worth spending all the budget on in defence or are there other wonderkids/must haves that I should go for?

meguel

Jul 12, 2011
Thanks for the reply. Since then I signed Jovic, Sisto, Umtiti, Moura, Flanagan in the 4th season and won serie a and runners up in champions league.
For the upcoming season I was able too sign Verratti and Rulli on frees. And brang in Fierro and Kovacic. Pjanic and Tevez were the big names too be sold.
Now I am left with 30 million budget and feel that my strike force is young but good enough. Midfield and wide players are great but central defence isn't too great. I looked at Vallejo but his release is 43mil. Who is worth spending all the budget on in defence or are there other wonderkids/must haves that I should go for?
In the 4th season I was able to snag Mammana for ~£5m and he's world class. You could also look at Masi and Romagnoli as HG options.