Nando9

Reaction score
I finished 2nd in both seasons so looking for that extra bit of quality too win serie a.
I have 37 million too spend. Have just purchased Tevez, Bernard who replaced an unhappy Depay, Romero, Rafinha and De Sciglio

Gk- perin, skorupki
RB- Dani Alves, maicon
LB- holebas, De Sciglio
CB- manolas, balanta, castan, yanga-mbiwa
CM- De rossi, romero, pjanic, florenzi, strootman
CAM- zahavi, Rafinha
LAM- Bernard, ljajic
RAM- iturbe, eder
ST- tevez, doumbia, totti

I'm short upfront but I only play with one striker.

GK-Scuffet is WC now
RB-Flanagan or Manquillo,your players are too old
CB-Varane,Marquinhos,Vallejo,Stones,Laporte,Zouma,Christensen
CM-Tielemans
CAM-Odegaard,Mastour,Correa,Oliver,Meyer,Jhon Arango,
LAM-Depay,Savitsky
RAM-Sisto,Bakkali,Roberts
ST:Barbosa,Diaz,Jovic:

Thanks for the reply. Since then I signed Jovic, Sisto, Umtiti, Moura, Flanagan in the 4th season and won serie a and runners up in champions league.
For the upcoming season I was able too sign Verratti and Rulli on frees. And brang in Fierro and Kovacic. Pjanic and Tevez were the big names too be sold.
Now I am left with 30 million budget and feel that my strike force is young but good enough. Midfield and wide players are great but central defence isn't too great. I looked at Vallejo but his release is 43mil. Who is worth spending all the budget on in defence or are there other wonderkids/must haves that I should go for?

Thanks for the reply. Since then I signed Jovic, Sisto, Umtiti, Moura, Flanagan in the 4th season and won serie a and runners up in champions league.
For the upcoming season I was able too sign Verratti and Rulli on frees. And brang in Fierro and Kovacic. Pjanic and Tevez were the big names too be sold.
Now I am left with 30 million budget and feel that my strike force is young but good enough. Midfield and wide players are great but central defence isn't too great. I looked at Vallejo but his release is 43mil. Who is worth spending all the budget on in defence or are there other wonderkids/must haves that I should go for?

In the 4th season I was able to snag Mammana for ~£5m and he's world class. You could also look at Masi and Romagnoli as HG options.