• Yes

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CJACKO11

Reaction score
For the first time Russian authorities have released a list of Mr Abramovich's assets. He is thought to be worth over 11billion pounds and assets range from houses to cars to real estate to other businesses. Here is some of the assets the 70billion include.

• 22 Russian bank accounts containing £70m in cash.
  • £3m a year earned in interest on deposits in 2009.
  • Two homes in Moscow, seven flats in London [thought to be incorporated to form a mansion], three homes in France [including two in St Barts], two in the USA and two in Chukotka, north-east Russia.
  • 155,369 sq metres of Moscow commercial real estate, 162,000 sq metres in the US.
  • Seven cars: two BMWs, three Mercedes, a VW, and Range Rover
  • 100% ownership of Chelsea Limited, 100% of Lowndes Square Management Company Limited, 100% of Croe France Chateau de la Croe, and Eucla Investments Limited, 25% of Primerod International Limited, 100% of Wotton Overseas Holdings Limited, 100% of Camberley International Investments Limited.
Seems as if the 72million spend in the January transfer window really is short change for uncle Roman.

I want to add a poll on this also, i hear from alot of fans and somtimes Chelsea fans say i dont think Roman is this for the long haul. I have always believed he is, i think he loves the club and even if he wanted out he wouldnt just up and leave. When ever people question his love and dedication to Chelsea he always seems to prove them wrong, take this January for instance. My question is just basicly do you think Abramovich is in Chelsea Football Club for the long haul. Im not asking you to put what you want to happen but what you think, 2 different things.

Full Story here: http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/feb/16/roman-abramovich-wealth-chelsea-russia

Not really a surprise.
That guy is ****** rich, for god sake.

Just a small fortune then :p How I wish that a story like this comes out about the Glazers :(

No Rolls-Royce? CHELSEA ARE DECLINING.

that 11 billion is only a fraction of his wealth, remember this man is murky and is probably worth double that figure.
No doubt he'll stay at Chelsea for a long time, although he has spent alot to him it isn't much. If he invested a billion pounds into the club he wouldn't lose any sleep over it.
He is, amongst others, a prime example of how the 'fit and proper persons test' isn't fit for purpose, he's a crook and Chelsea fans should oppose his ownership reagrdless of the success he's brought to the club

Just a small fortune then How I wish that a story like this comes out about the Glazers

they have a very tidy personal fortune, however their businesses are failing miserably in the US and United are effectivly propping them up. Again they won't lose sleep as it has very little effect on them if United, or any of their interests, went under

that 11 billion is only a fraction of his wealth, remember this man is murky and is probably worth double that figure.
No doubt he'll stay at Chelsea for a long time, although he has spent alot to him it isn't much. If he invested a billion pounds into the club he wouldn't lose any sleep over it.
He is, amongst others, a prime example of how the 'fit and proper persons test' isn't fit for purpose, he's a crook and Chelsea fans should oppose his ownership reagrdless of the success he's brought to the club

How is he a crook?

Your man's a Pauper LOL

54x5du.jpg

Roman is still pretty young. And so is our Sheikh :D So i believe he is for the long haul.
I would like a thing like this about Sheikh Mansour :D

they have a very tidy personal fortune, however their businesses are failing miserably in the US and United are effectivly propping them up. Again they won't lose sleep as it has very little effect on them if United, or any of their interests, went under

what bullshit.

what evidence do you have that he's a crook; because he's russian and he's rich? grow the **** up.

Doesn't a £50m Spanish Striker count as an asset? I mean that's like 1000 BMW's!

But I believe he's in it for the long haul, £72m in one window is a lot to spend if you're planning on upping and leaving in a few years.

what bullshit.

what evidence do you have that he's a crook; because he's russian and he's rich? grow the **** up.

He has admitted paying money for political favours. All depends on your definition of a crook. All that is for another day though.

Obviously a very wealthy man.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Doesn't a £50m Spanish Striker count as an asset? I mean that's like 1000 BMW's!

But I believe he's in it for the long haul, £72m in one window is a lot to spend if you're planning on upping and leaving in a few years.

The club own him, he doesn't :) The clubs is mentioned.

He has admitted paying money for political favours. All depends on your definition of a crook. All that is for another day though.

Obviously a very wealthy man.

That's just politics.

Does this fortunes include Arsenal?
Because his team owns them again every 6 months or so...

that's different, doesn't make him a crook.
the man's never been charged with any criminal offence so to simply label him a crook is pathetic and unneccessary - most likely jealousy.

That's just politics.

All relates back to politics. But paying money to the Russian govt then they drop charges etc is dodgy.

As I said before, this thread isn't on how he got his money but just how rich he is. Things looking good for Chelsea.