Aims

Become a Dominant force in European Football
Win Serie A
Win the Italian Cup
Win the Champions league
Dominate the delle Capitale Derby

Key Players

K1FhdLql.png

Marquinhos - The Young Brazilian has a great future and his transfer fee to PSG has shown this however he won't be leaving Roma anytime soon been.

TnYAsX8l.png

Daniele De Rossi - My Favorite CM in real life and a future captain of the club there is no way he will be leaving.

8vpSQWml.png

Miralem Pjanic - The Young Midfield Maestro has alot of talent already and will be asked to control the Midfield

RWeyuBnl.png

Erik Lamela - Fantastic Player in this game having managed him in previous saves a great inside forward

kkAaWk5l.png

Francesco Totti - Never had the chance to manage him before and the Legend himself we be asked to led this club until his retirement.

CWOYLY3l.png

Mattia Destro - He is only on loan but he is a great Striker who has alot of ability

Squad Review

Surprised with the amount of quality we have in the team and with this squad we should be right up there at the end of the season. We require a Right back and a backup GK but overall we have a great squad.

Last edited:
Good luck! Rome is my favourite team and i hope you win the italian championship until Totti is playing.

Good luck hope you keep this up, there was a good Roma guide not so long ago on the discussion page which got me really into them as they have good quality throughout

So now we have a look who handle the best club in the world better (H)

good luck

Pre Season

Transfers

pnELpODl.png

Neal Maupay - Heard alot about this guy but never had the chance to manage him so decided to give him a go

eKDrN8Ml.png

Maxym Koval - The Young GK will be needed after seeing Stek in Goal he will be required earlier than i thought

e7enB4rl.png

Alexander Milosevic - A Defender with alot of potential who i hope forms a partnership with Marquinhos

uI6UkTel.png

The Sale of Osvaldo was one i was unsure of but i felt he had no real future with the club and decided to cash in on him

Friendlies

tVDUwcWl.png

Only one Clean Sheet in Pre season My faith in Stek in dropping by the match

Tactics

First Team

LNWdtTAl.png

Last edited:
Why marquinhos sit on the bench??? He is an important player for this club. I dont know the players you sign in bit hope the best!

See ya

Why marquinhos sit on the bench??? He is an important player for this club. I dont know the players you sign in bit hope the best!

See ya

He's a starter was just trying a few different combinations in pre season and the first couple league games

August & September

Results

Sampdoria 1-2 Roma (Burdisso x2)

A good start to our season especially without an injured De Rossi and a suspended Destro but it was a costly victory as we lost our Captain and Leader for 4 months :'(
ja2YeySl.png

Roma 1-0 AC Milan (Destro)

A good victory against a team we expect to be challenging us for Europe and maybe even the title

Torino 0-2 Roma (Milosevic, Florenzi)

A game i expected to win and a game we did, Milosevic has settled in very well

Roma 3-1 Pescara (Destro, Florenzi Maupay)

A solid performance which saw Maupay claim his first league goal

Bologna 1-1 Roma (Maupay)

Disappointing to concede in the 89th minute however we are still unbeaten

League Table

F4U6zcCl.png

Player of the Month(s)

YbEAV2U.jpg

Alexander Milosevic

The Young Swed has come in and delivered a series of impressive performances

Last edited:
Your team play very well! I think you can challenge napoli,milan or internazionale for the second place! Maybe you have good chance to win the serie a this season but i think your team is not ready yet! good luck

Your team play very well! I think you can challenge napoli,milan or internazionale for the second place! Maybe you have good chance to win the serie a this season but i think your team is not ready yet! good luck

I agree The team is not at the level to challenge Juve yet

You should not have sold OSVALDO as hes awesome and deffo not for the price you did. Oh well.

October & November

Results

Roma 0-0 Parma

Bore draw we really struggle to score and this may lead to a change in formation

Siena 0-1 Roma (Florenzi)

No real threat of losing the game just about getting the goal which we finally managed

Roma 0-0 Atalanta

Again we proved that we struggle to score which is costing us points to add to the disappointment we lost De Rossi for 3 months

Yp2EvMpl.png

Fiorentina 2-0 Roma

Our first defeat really a game where we offered nothing up front and failed defensively and deserved nothing

Genoa 1-4 Roma (Milosevic, Lamela, Destro, Maupay)

Finally showed we can score and those goals represented our dominance

Derby della Capitale

4Rx6gY8.jpg

Roma 2-2 Lazio (Milosevic, Destro)

A game I really wanted to win but we couldn't hold on to our lead

Roma 1-1 Inter (Destro)

Conceding a last minute goal to a 10 man Inter team was a real kick in the teeth

Juventus 3-1 Roma (Destro)

The best team in the league by a long way and Bradley's red card did not help our cause

Pretty Poor series of results many of the draws should have been converted to wins but we need to push on and secure 2nd

League Table

jzn2uqyl.png

In 3rd place and need to improve as Juve are running away from us

Player of the Months

2Qf1a5Pl.jpg

Mattia Destro

His 4 goals have been helpful in a poor series of matches

Last edited:
Nice!! hope this is successful, ive been waiting for a good roma story for ages!!