Romsey Town FC Takeover - BAP

First Name: Dan
Surname:
Herowolf
Date Of Birth: 07/07/1998
Nation:
England (P.o.B Southampton)
Height:
192
Weight:
76
3 Best Physical Stats: Acceleration, Agility, Stamina
3 Best Mental Stats: Anticipation, Decisions, Positioning
3 Best technical Stats:
Tackling, Marking, Crossing

Position:
Right Back


I live just down the road from Romsey. It's flooded like mad at the moment.

I know all round fishlake meadows lol. Is Herowolf your actualy surname if not can you make it a bit more realistic. Soz to be **** about this guys.
 
First Name:
​
Michal
​

Surname:

​
Cwian
​

​
Date Of Birth:
​
06/10/1993
​

Nation:

​
Poland
​

Height:

​
173
​

Weight:

​
68
​

​
3 Best Physical Stats:
​
Acceleration, Natural Fitness, Stamina
​

​
3 Best Mental Stats:
​
Determination, Team work, Concentration
​

3 Best technical Stats:

​
Passing, Crossing, Tackling
​

​

Position:

​
Right Defender
​

​
 
First Name: Michael
Surname: Henson

Date Of Birth: 10/09/93
Nation:
England
Height:
210
Weight: 95

3 Best Physical Stats: Pace, Strength, Stamina
3 Best Mental Stats: Positioning, Anticipation, Decisions
3 Best technical Stats:
Tackling, Marking, Heading
Position: CB
​
 
First Name: ​
Danny​

Surname:
​
Welsh
​
Date Of Birth:
03/12/1999​

Nation:
​
USA (If available, if not then Wales)​

Height:
​
185​

Weight:
​
63
​
3 Best Physical Stats: ​
Acceleration, Pace, Balance
​
3 Best Mental Stats: ​
Determination, Flair, Work Rate​

3 Best technical Stats:
​
Dribbling, Crossing, Finishing
​

Position:
​
Left Midfielder​

​
 
Last edited:
I'd happily supply a picture of my ugly mug should you want one, just need to find a good photo first :D
 
Last edited:
Sam lol that made me laugh. Need to catch up on every position tonight. We dont have any keepers yet do we?
 
We have all 3 Strikers, 2 Left Mids, 2 Right Mids, 3 Centre Backs, 2 Right Backs, 2 Left Backs, 3 Centre Mids, 1 CDM and 3 Centre Attacking Mids by my count. That's 21 Players I think.
 
First Name:​
Samuel​

Surname:
​
Smith

​
Date Of Birth:
17/08/1999​

Nation:
​
England​

Height:
​
196​

Weight:
​
92

​
3 Best Physical Stats:​
Agility, Balance, Jumping​
3 Best Mental Stats:​
Bravery, Decisions, Positioning​
3 Best Technical Stats:​
Passing, Technical, First Touch
​
3 Best Goalkeeping Stats:
​
One on ones, Reflexes, Handling

Position:
Goalkeeper
​

 
ok so my name is now fine? Ok for a picture, I don't want mine on here if that's ok but I found one of a player from my local club (Slough Town F.C) they're not in the game unless you use a database that includes their league so it should be ok?

View attachment 421037
 
Yeah Billy. Sorry for confusion. I dont know any face cutters but if someone finds someone willing to help then cool
 
Yeah Billy. Sorry for confusion. I dont know any face cutters but if someone finds someone willing to help then cool

If we can't find a facecutter - maybe people can just pick a unknown player-face from one of the mega-packs?

Btw - maybe you should update OP, so people know which positions are left...

Looking forward to get this started :)
 
I can't get on my laptop till tonight. So will have to do it then. My phone ***** up the post if I go on it. Ill see if I can give it a go tho.
 
If we can't find a facecutter - maybe people can just pick a unknown player-face from one of the mega-packs?

Btw - maybe you should update OP, so people know which positions are left...

Looking forward to get this started :)

Good idea with the Megapack idea
 
First Name: James
Surname: Williams

Date Of Birth: 03/05/1995
Nation: England

Height:
195 cm
Weight:
85 kg
3 Best Physical Stats: Strength, Jump. Reach and Natural Fitness
3 Best Mental Stats: Determination, Composure and Leadership
3 Best technical Stats:
Tackling, Heading and Marking.

Position:
Central Defender
(DC)
 
Firs t Name: Danny
Surname: Croxall

Date Of Birth: 7/6/97

Nation: England

Height: 165

Weight: 72

3 Best Physical Stats: Acceleration, Pace, Stamina

3 Best Mental Stats: Creativity, Influence, Important Matches

3 Best technical Stats: Crossing, Dribbling, Versatility Position: CM
 
First name: john
surname: cruddas
dob: 13/9/95
height: 180
weight: 80
physical: strength, fitness, stamina.
mental: influences, determination, leadership.
technical: marking, tackling, passing.
position: DMC
 
I can get a picture of me if someone tells me how to get make it 'cutout'? I am not really that bothered though.
 
First Name:
​
Nathan
​

Surname:
​
Walker

​
Date Of Birth:
19/December/1996
​

Nation:
​
England/Belgium
​

Height:
​
210cm
​

Weight:

​
90kg

​
3 Best Physical Stats:​
Agility, Balance, Jumping Reach
​

3 Best Mental Stats:

​
Anticipation, Bravery, Positioning
​

​
3 Best Goalkeeping Stats:
Communication, Command Of Area, Reflexes
​

Position:
Goalkeeper

​
 
Back
Top