Ronaldinho 'Almost Certain' To Rejoin Gremio

Seems that today's Samba Stars are Megastars, and end up spending more time doing adverts etc than they do training. Look at the afore-mentioned Roberto Carlos, Robinho, Rivaldo, Adriano. They were at one point the best players in their position on the planet. The fame that came with that has affected them adversely, and they have all had to return to Brazil to get away from the glare of the cameras to rebuild themselves as footballers and people.

I agree with that for all but Roberto Carlos. I think his was more to do with his age. He was easily the best left back in the world for a long time, then he left Real Madrid and went to Turkey and maintained a good level of performance before going back home.

However, Rivaldo & co. definitely let the fame get to their heads. Maybe to do with the less privileged backgrounds that they had as youngsters and it leads to them milking it?

shame because he was mental, i remember watching him humiliating real madrid and the fans clapping him he was that good, not even messi got that

shame because he was mental, i remember watching him humiliating real madrid and the fans clapping him he was that good, not even messi got that

Well, you ain't been watching Barca/Messi recently then.

Well, you ain't been watching Barca/Messi recently then.

i dont think he got clapped last year when he scored in the classico and they won 3-0?
ronaldinho was class, best brazillian to play along with pele and ronaldo, zico
sod it theres to many!

ronaldinho is one of my fav footballers of all time.
would love too see him back playing well
maybe have one last crack at the top level
maybe he could just about make it to the next world cup as his final farewell

Most likely a 'Adriano' type move, plays for a year, regains form, returns to Europe.
No,Ronaldinho cannot compare with Adriano because Adriano,when he went to Brazil,he had 26-27 years and after that he went to Roma.Ronaldinho is already old and i dont see him coming back at 31 or 32 years,as he has.To bad...he will be missed...but he will continue his magic in Brazil.

Thank you for all the beautiful moments you gave us ! :wub: