Ronaldinho Completes move to Flamengo

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
Ronaldinho has completed his much anticipated move back to Brazil with Flamengo, despite strong links with his first club Gremio.

The former 2 time World Player of the Year has signed a 3 year contract and is expected to end his playing career at the Brazilian giants.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/9356437.stm

Bit gutted :(

But was on a ridiculous wage for whats now a rotation player

Don't understand why AC Milan didn't play a 4-2-3-1 to fit them all in.

Pirlo - Gattuso/Ambrosini/Flamini

Pato - Ronaldinho - Robinho

Ibrahimovic​

Thank god AC Milan were overpaying his wages and atleast now they should have a decent wage buget in fm.;)

Pirlo - Gattuso/Ambrosini/Flamini​

Pato - Ronaldinho - Robinho​

Ibrahimovic​

The 3 in behind Ibra hardly ever track back so they would be exposed on the wings and Ac Milan's full backs are shocking.

Pirlo - Gattuso/Ambrosini/Flamini

Pato - Ronaldinho - Robinho

Ibrahimovic​

Would leave them far too exposed at the back, the front 4 hardly ever track back, Pirlo will hardly break the play up, leaving one of the three others you named a very, very difficult job.

Really surprised he didn't go back to Gremio - I guess there's no loyalty in football any more....

Really surprised he didn't go back to Gremio - I guess there's no loyalty in football any more....

This. Guessing it's a it like when Ronaldo was linked heavily with Flamengo but joined Corinthians instead, although not sure if Gremio are as big a rival with Flamengo as Corinthians.

good for him, his retirement plan is all set out now :)

wow, i heard that he is on 1M per month wages, it's a lot for brazilian league, and it's a huge amount for argentinian league

I'm glad for him , he will play on a regular basis in a very good club :)

Really too bad he didn't come to the states he's exactly the type of player we need in the MLS. Exciting, creative, and recognizable. People would come out to the stadiums in droves to see him. Maybe we could get him by the end of his contract, but by then he'll be old, slow, and probably fat from partying.