Ronaldinho: Legendary Player, Legendary....Manager?

View attachment 245326

View attachment 245325

Arsenal has officially entered the new era. Former Barcelona player Ronaldinho has officially joined Arsenal in a 3 year deal worth 2.6 million pounds per year. This will be the first club that the Brazilian will manage after his sudden retirement in June.

"I'm joining the biggest club in England!" The excited Ronaldinho said during the press conference. "Even though this will be my first club, the vision of this club and the confident that the board gave me during the interview helped me choose this club perfectly. I believe this club is the right club for me to start."

Many Gunner fans were excited to see the former Player of the Year at the Emirates Stadium, hoping that he can lead the club to glory in the EPL and Champions League. Arsenal only appearance in the finals was in 2006 after losing to Barcelona, the team that Ronaldinho was in.

Fans will quickly see their new manager in action as the Arsenal will face the French side Saint-Etienne in France tomorrow. Arsenal will have 5 more friendlies games this preseason with one already played by against PSG led by assistant manager Steve Bould. Ronaldinho first competitive match will be August 15th against Norwich at home.

Arsenal, led by Wenger for 19 years has led Arsenal to 3 EPL including the undefeated season in 2003-04, 5 FA Cups, and 4 Community Shield but only won one trophy in the last 10 years. Fans are hoping that Ronaldinho, knowing his desire to win, will help them lead to glory and many titles.

"I want to bring titles back to this club and become one of the biggest clubs in Europe."

Lets just hope that he can fulfill his promise.

View attachment 245297

Just minutes after the interview with BBC, Sky, Globo and ESPN, I gather every single staff and player to the centre of the pitch and introduce myself.

"Hello everyone, for those who don't know me, my name is Ronaldo or you can call me Ronaldinho." I said "I just wanted to introduce myself to every and just wanted to say that I'm looking forward to working with every single individual in this club. Now the hard work will begin, I want to do a quick training session today before we depart to France tonight.

"Gatting and de Kat take your respective squad to your training field and start the warmups. The rest of you start warming up" I start analyzing the player that are available for me to use:

View attachment 245296

I have a well balanced team, very pacey and a mixed of young and experience players. Sanchez, Ozil and Giroud will be my key attacking core and Szczesny and Ospina will battle out during the preseason to determine who will be the starting keeper.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night

As the club prepare to leave for France, I start getting the chills but not for because I'm scared but I super excited for my debut tomorrow. So Let's Go!!