Ronaldo. Messi. Zlatan. Bale?

It'd be nice to see how messi would fair playing against defenders such as terry , luiz, shawcross , huth, heitinga, Kaboul , vidic and many more every week in MY opinion ronaldo should be number 1 because he's done it on every stage and in a much tougher league messi wouldn't know what hit him if he came to the premier league , just my opinion

To be fair Ronaldo didn't do much against Chelsea either but that was mainly down to Ashley Cole but i tend to agree with you.

Thinks its foolish to compare anyone to Ronaldo and Messi, they simply are better than anyone else

Bale is getting over hyped...he has been playing fantastically, but the players mentioned have done so for 4-5 years consistently while Bale has been performing like this for a few months

also the reason i think the POTY award deserves to go to someone like RVP or Suarez who have been consistently good all season

Thinks its foolish to compare anyone to Ronaldo and Messi, they simply are better than anyone else

Bale is getting over hyped...he has been playing fantastically, but the players mentioned have done so for 4-5 years consistently while Bale has been performing like this for a few months

also the reason i think the POTY award deserves to go to someone like RVP or Suarez who have been consistently good all season

But then again... no disrespect to Tottenham and Redknapp but he hasn't been playing in a top class team such as Madrid/Manchester United or Barca with a top draw manager to utilise him like AVB is doing right now.

But then again... no disrespect to Tottenham and Redknapp but he hasn't been playing in a top class team such as Madrid/Manchester United or Barca with a top draw manager to utilise him like AVB is doing right now.

agreed, no he hasn't but its still only been a few months,

If he continues this run of form consistently then we can all say just how good he is... not doubting him, the lad is a top player, just think its premature to compare to some of the best in today's game after a few months of 'world class' form

Bale is one of the best players in the world, no doubt. But Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta are on different level.

Bale is going to be a 'good' player, but he's not going to be anywhere near the level of Cronie or The Flea.

Ronnie and Messi are a Maradonna and Pele, at the same time, in a generation.

The chances of something similar happening again in our lifetime is nigh on nil. The incredibly painful thing is that Zlats could be as good, as influentual, and repeatedly stunning, but doesn't balance the ability to the ego in a way that works like Cronie.

Bale is 2 tiers back in quality. Yeah he's got the this n that ability, but the regularity of his potential/abilities being on show just is not there. It's the consistancy that's the difference, in the same way that Roons isn't World Class.

Cronie? Zlats? Roons?

My god.