Ronaldo vs C. Ronaldo

Ronaldo or Ronaldo?

• Total voters

Mr.T

Banned for being a rebel
Reaction score
People growing up now are in the C.Ronaldo years and a lot of the youth aspire to be him.
But back when I was growing up Ronaldo was the striker everybody wanted to be.

And I just wondered whether Ronaldo (Brazillian) will always be the main Ronaldo in your mind and Ronaldo (Poretuguese) will only ever be C.Ronaldo/Cristiano Ronaldo or whether you see it as Big Ronaldo(Brazillian) and Ronaldo(Portuguese) ?

Ronaldo (chubby) is in the elite players of football, I'm talking your Pele's, Maradona's and Zidane's. The man is a living legend, and Cristiano has a long way to go, and has to deliver on an international stage for me.

When I hear Ronaldo, my mind thinks of Fat Ronaldo automatically, though I can imagine for those who are a bit younger it is a different story.

Is this a wind up? Fat Ronaldo is one of the top three strikers to have ever graced the game in my opinion. C.Ronaldo will never be near to him.

Fat ronaldo lol thats the best nickname ever ^^)

the onginal ronaldo hands down, arguably the most fearsome striker to ever play the modern game. he was so good at his peak it was like God had stepped into a mans body to have a game of footy

brazilian Ronaldo is a true footballing legend but who knows Christiano could be that level in a few years but i would stake my life savings on Messi eclipseing them both

I agree with Frankie, Crisitano has a long way to go to get to the status of Luis.

Ronaldo was a beast of a forward, he scared defenders just by being on the pitch!

who voted for the gel-haired tumbler?

^^ i have no idea who is voting for him! Probably the younger members that dont really have much memories of the great Ronaldo.

I remember him at Barca, what a team that was!!!

Albert Ferrer, Miguel angel Nadal, Guardiola, Luis Enrique, Fernando Couto, Figo, Sergi, Ronaldo!

then for him to be sold to inter milan

joining fresi, taribo west, djorkaeff, j zanetti, kanu XD, simeone, recoba and one of my fav keepers of all time Paguiluca!!! legend!

Who's R10? I thought the real Ronaldo wore numbers 9 and 11.
You could of just put Cristiano & Ronaldo to reduce confusion :p

arrgghhh **** just realised r9 is the old ronaldo i thought it was cristiano cause its his shirt number at midarid so i voted r10 :(

The votes for 'New Ronaldo' are down to poll confusion. Good one ^_^

Who added the poll its very confusing oO)

Fat Ronaldo for me. Cristiano doesn't come close though I voted wrong on the poll. XD

AAH ****! I voted for the wrong one. Fat Ronaldo forever, Christina will never be as great.

Ronaldo is proven himself in the biggest competitions the sport has to offer over his carreer and will go down in history. Where as Cristiano is still young and may never be able to consistantly perform or may peak to early such as Kanu did.

You could argue they are different types of players, the real Ronaldo was out of this World though, ice cool finishing.