Ronaldo vs C. Ronaldo

Ronaldo or Ronaldo?

• Total voters
Fat Ronaldo's season at Barcelona was truly stunning

Fat/Male Prositiute Loving Ronaldo was the king in his prime but Cristiano is well on his way to glory. His last 3 seasons at United were great and his first at Madrid has been great too. He's got a long way to go but I'm pretty sure Cristiano will cement himself as one of the all time greats.

Just to be different. i grew up with the fat ronaldo day, but he was just that Fat, his career was over at 29, his fitness means to me, he will never be one of the elite players. He was a brilliant player, but to me C.ronaldo gets it, he is at 24, one of the top players to ever grace the Prem. He is probaly gone past figo already in terms of brilliant and portugese brilliance.

So i go with the madrid start C.Ronaldo

Grew up in the great Fat'Naldo era, so I had to vote for him, absolutely brilliant back in his prime TBH. On the old Championship Manager [when he was in Inter... and injured for 18 months :p] always tried to sign him no matter who I was. Besides, Gel'Naldo has a while to go yet, he's had a few good seasons recently [towards the end of Man Utd and his first in Real] so he'll definetly be up in the elite soon.

Just to be different. i grew up with the fat ronaldo day, but he was just that Fat, his career was over at 29, his fitness means to me, he will never be one of the elite players. He was a brilliant player, but to me C.ronaldo gets it, he is at 24, one of the top players to ever grace the Prem. He is probaly gone past figo already in terms of brilliant and portugese brilliance.

So i go with the madrid start C.Ronaldo

Didn't his career end because of a recoccuring knee injury?

Ronaldo (Brazillian) is the main Ronaldo for me

Those two are as far apart in class as can be. There's Cristiano(the overrated playboy), and then there's the real Ronaldo.
Here's his stats -
- 54 goals in 57 appearances for PSV at the age of 18 (1994).
- 47 goals in 49 appearances for Barcelona at the age of 20 (1996).
- Youngest FIFA World Player of the Year at the age of 20 in 1996.
- [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=200UXfWgMQM"]15 FIFA World Cup Goals (YouTube).[/ame]

He's the best striker I have ever seen with my own eyes, and I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a while before we see another player of his quality. Here's his [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_ZAhwKRh8"]Top 10 Career Goals.[/ame]

Cristiano is indeed a very good player, but unfortunately, is nowhere near Ronaldo in his prime.
P.S. - Luis Ronaldo never dives. Can't say the same for what's-his-name.

Last edited:
Although them stats are amazing, The game is much harder now and for Ronaldo scoring 42 goals in one season for United is simply unbelievable

Fatty Ronaldo is the best striker I'll probably ever witness playing football.

Fat Ronaldo, by a mile.

Ronaldo is 34 now, Cristiano is only 25 and he is getting better each season, Also they are 2 different type of players Ronaldo is a striker while Cristiano is a winger, Ronaldo will always be the best striker their ever was but Cristiano will be remembered as one of the greats in my opinion to

The game is much harder now and for Ronaldo scoring 42 goals in one season for United is simply unbelievable
Oh, so you're saying Pele had it easy? That Maradona was just a fluke? That Zico was average at best?

Fat Ronaldo is one of the greatest finishers of all time, and certainly the best ive seen in my lifetime. His record both at club and international level speaks for istelf. A goal a game at PSV and also Barca before the age of 21 is incredible. Hes the only opposition player ive seen receive a standing ovation from the Old Trafford crowd after a flawless performance and a fantastic hattrick for Real Madrid, he single handedly tore us to pieces.

FIFA World Player of the year 3 times, outstanding.

220 league goals in 292 league games at Cruzerio, PSV, Barca, Inter and Real Madrid. Never to be repeated.

Ronaldo has been the greatest striker when he was on form.One of the few who had a great scoring instict and the defence that faced him should be very consistent.Trully a phenomenon.
About C.Ronaldo,he has great technique,he' fast as lightning,very dangerous when he's playing good.
So I'd vote for the chubby Ronaldo,not the whiny.

Oh, so you're saying Pele had it easy? That Maradona was just a fluke? That Zico was average at best?

Where did I even mention anything to do with those 3 players?

I'm saying the defenders these days are much better due to the evolving of the game with better youth structures and the game being played at a higher pace due to better players and such and such so thats why I found Ronaldo scoring 42 goals as a winger these days is amazing

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0QiX2KgiV8"]YouTube- The Legend Ronaldo vs Man Utd - Season 02/03[/ame]

I'm saying the defenders these days are much better due to the evolving of the game with better youth structures and the game being played at a higher pace due to better players and such and such so thats why I found Ronaldo scoring 42 goals as a winger these days is amazing
So you meant to say the defenders back then were so pathetic that every striker scored 40+ goals per season?

So you meant to say the defenders back then were so pathetic that every striker scored 40+ goals per season?

What the **** are you on about! I'm saying the defenders these days are better then back in the day how does that mean I'm saying the defenders are pathetic ? Their were still amazing defenders back then just that a winger scoring 42 goals these days in one of the best leagues in the World just doesn't happen that often so that shows that Cristiano has the potential to be one of the best in the world

BTW I think Ronaldo is the better playing just saying Cristiano has the potential to be almost as good as him if he keeps improving every season like he is

Although them stats are amazing, The game is much harder now and for Ronaldo scoring 42 goals in one season for United is simply unbelievable

You know, Ronaldo was in his prime between about 1994-2004. The game hasn't changed that much in 6 years.