Ronaldo wants more 'protection' from rough opponents

• Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date
  • Replies 58
  • Views 4K
Ronaldo you look like you're on steroids, so ******* man up.

Some one needs to tell him to man up and get on with it. If he doesnt want to get knocked about he should try basketball. There is only one way to play against a skillful player like Ronaldo, and the Ivory Coast got it spot on. The USA did it against Rooney on saturday aswell.

This is football, not dancing.

Man up.

from what exacly ronaldo, knowone touches you mate you just go down!!! he is a absolutely sensational footballer and he dosent need to go down it angers me.

this is why he will never be in the same league as messi

How does he need more protection when he falls down anytime a player comes close?

Btw very very poor attitude for a captain. If my captain acted like that, I'd slap him across the face something good.

Just an excuse for the poor exhibitions he makes for Portugal.

Yeah, he is just grabbing attention, Portugal aren't playing too well and he is looking for an excuse.

Following on from that:

"One of their players fouled me in the first half and I got a yellow card for it. I don't understand it. When it is three against one, as it was with their players against me, it is not fair to book me.

"Sometimes it is difficult for me when referees give fouls because they think I dive."

Then Queiroz backed him up,saying:

"They don't protect talented footballers any more.

“The Ivory Coast players made intimidating tackles.

“Ronaldo was the victim of a bad decision."

He got yellow carded for arguing.

Give him a injection of "Man the **** up", or come play sunday league football!!!

Sigh, I bet most of you are the planks who still can't work out why England doesn't produce many flair players?

Sigh, I bet most of you are the planks who still can't work out why England doesn't produce many flair players?

Maybe yes, not in my case as I'm not brit and I don't even like the English team. But the truth is that if he really is the world's best player as he says, he must be able to get past "rough opponents". Besides, he was yellow carded for arguing, as what was already said. We don't see Messi asking for protection. Why? Because the opponents open the way to him? Don't think so... And that's the difference between a really good player and one who might even have´better skills but don't want to use them when he is not paid for it, as what happens with Portugal and Madrid. Real pays him to play, Portugal doesn't. He plays well for Real, for Portugal he is poor

Sigh, I bet most people who take this approach wish they where foreign, and believe in Foriegn managers, With Foreign Ways, I bet these are the people who hate 4-4-2, dont understand the talent britian has to offer... Oh wait...

To be honest messi and barcelona often moan about "anti football" where the other team actually tackle them!!!!!!! :O They normally ask for protection from the ref. XD

To be honest messi and barcelona often moan about "anti football" where the other team actually tackle them!!!!!!! :O They normally ask for protection from the ref. XD

But you see more often Guardiola or other players saying this than Messi himself. And it isn't the first time Ronaldo tries to influence referees...

I don't think anyone gets a chance to rough Ronaldo up because as soon as someone gets within 5 yards of him hes down

99% of people watch football to see the best players turn it on. If said player is getting booted all over the pitch then how can they play football