Rooney is PFA player of the year

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 2K
lampard should have been there, but valencia over malouda is right, valencia has been on form all season, malouda only hit form in the last couple of months,

maybe, i seem to remember Man United fans not being convinced by Valencia in the first few months too. Malouda has scored more and created more.

Fantastic for Milner, he fully deserves it and I pray we can keep him for next season. I think Rooney deserved his award, he had been in rediculously good form. It is a touch predictable that two English players win the awards before the World Cup but maybe im just cynical.

maybe, i seem to remember Man United fans not being convinced by Valencia in the first few months too. Malouda has scored more and created more.
think you're wrong there, it wasnt do with wether he was good there, he settled in very quickly and started brilliantly. it was whether his presence would make up for ronaldo, albeit in a different role. and to be fair he has been a success, 2/3 of unted attack come down the right hand side, valencia is our biggest outlet in attack

I would have put Milner on the right and chosen Malouda on the left personally, but Valencia is still a very worthy choice and is underrated in my opinion.

Well done Rooney!!!!!!!!! Completely deserving of this award, well chuffed for him ;)

Rooney Defo Deserved this, hears hoping drogba doesn't score for the rest of the season

I don't think Rooney deserved the award because he is fat and overweight most of the time, he would be a better player if he went on a diet and got some more excercise in my opinion.

I don't think Rooney deserved the award because he is fat and overweight most of the time, he would be a better player if he went on a diet and got some more excercise in my opinion.
Rooney is not fat or overweight.
He is already on a strict diet i'm sure to make sure he stays in top condition.
And as a professional athlete he is not in danger of not getting enough excercise.

oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)oO)

Last edited:
mate hes in a lot better condition than you

---------- Post added at 05:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------

I would have put Milner on the right and chosen Malouda on the left personally, but Valencia is still a very worthy choice and is underrated in my opinion.
malouda has opnly hit form in the last two months, valencia has been playing well all season to be fair. to credit to malouda he was blistering once he hit form, could have a great world cup if he keeps it up

Back