We starting this? ****, I won't be able to do my list until around 6/7pm tonight now :(

Just to let you know that All you who have sent yours in (think I have 13/14 so far) have all done it correctly :)

Murley thats fine I meant 8.30am tomorrow morning for the deadline :D

Hi lads think I have got everyone's but I'm away from my computer at the moment hopefully I can get this updated over the weekend

You could send everyone's list to someone to do it, or you could do it yourself.

If you need a hand, I'm happy to help, being a neutral party. Looking forward to seeing how this progresses mate, would have joined, but time constraints dictate otherwise.

Cheers for the offer godfish I still haven't managed to get on a computer so I might end up pming soon but trust me lads I will get this to work I've just been so busy with work and stuff (just got a promotion so trying to make a good impression)

Got everyone's picks now apart from NYCarmy who hasn't sent me enough players. Will update this list today or tomorrow the next round of picks to make things quicker will be a bit more hard work but will all be revealed. Managers will be picked next round too.

Right, I have just realised that NYCarmy had players who hadn't been picked in the 5 players he sent so it should be ok to carry on. These are the players everyone won this round!

1st - LUFCberg - Southampton
Ronaldo

2nd - Murley - Leicster
Aguero

3rd - DidierDrogba - Everton
Messi

4th - Dean Wilkes - West Brom
Ibra

5th - Mapas - Newcastle
Neuer

6th - Cheeko63 - Tottenham
Lewandowski

7th - Catadiaz - Hull
Pogma

8th - Riddo - Arsenal
Vidal

9th - Bakestar - Sunderland
Suarez

10th - Gnoteb - Stoke
Bale

11th - LordPMGthe3rd - Chelsea
Courtois

12th - Nycarmy - QPR
Thomas Muller

13th - LUAP - Man Utd
Hummels

14th - Natekronos - Swansea
Varane

15th - Rootsey - Burnley
Mata

16th - Joshwiggy - Palace
Rooney

17th - Lewie100 - Liverpool
Gotze

18th - ConorC98 - Man City
Rodriguez

19th - GpSanchez - West Ham
Falcao

20th - Pieface - Aston Villa
Lahm

Right to make things go quicker, this time I want everyone to send me a player from each position and a manager. So if you was 20th I want, 20 goalkeepers, 20 defenders, 20 midfielders and 20 strikers and 20 managers. It is a bit more work and don't forget to check the players who have already been picked otherwise it will take even longer! I will clear my inbox now so you can send me your new lists. Also in the pm title can you say which position you are in so I can open them up in order! Thanks.

Will the order not be changing for this round? Seems a little unfair that the people top of the list get first choice again, unless I've missed something here

Will the order not be changing for this round? Seems a little unfair that the people top of the list get first choice again, unless I've missed something here

Yeah the order has reversed so you are now 5th mate!

Oh okay :) thanks :) may have to be gmail again but I'll try let it work PM really doesn't work for me at times