The list is revealed!

So this is who you guys have won this round.

Pieface
Hart Kompany Iniesta Diego Costa Klopp

Gpsanchez
Buffon Silva Reus Rvp Guardiola

Conorc98
De Gea Ramos Toure Neymar Pellegrini

Lewie100
Ter Stegen Pique Coutinho Sturridge Ancelotti

Josh Wiggy
Lloris Alaba Wilshere Lukaku Mourinho

Rootsey
Akinfeev Jones Barkley Welbeck Wenger

Nate Kronos
Sirigu Marquinhos Hazard Benteke Pochettino

Leeds
Lopez Boateng Kroos Cavani Van Gaal

NYCarmy
Handanovic Balanta Martinez JacksonMartinez Simeone

Lord
Szczesny Cahill Sanchez Mandzukic Benitez

Gnoteb
Cech Chiellini Robben Mario Gomez Rodgers

Bakestar
Valdes Zouma Fabregas Balotelli Martinez

Riddo
Leno Marcelo Thiago Jovetic Villas Boas

Catadiaz
Perrin Azpilicueta Di Maria Immobile Bielsa

Cheeko63
Bravo Sakho Modric J Hernandez Luis Enrique

Mapas
Navas Ginter Lamela Higuain Conte

Dean Wilkes
ForsterDoria Gil Romero Barbosa Bruce

Dider Drogba
Begovic Baines Isco Tevez Blanc

Murley
Bardi Shaw Carrick Etoo Capello

Lufcberg
Romero Alba Pirlo Icardi

Well that is who you all got, hope that is ok! I am now passing over the reigns to Lewie for two weeks so I have told him he can do whatever he wants in terms of getting you to PM him etc so hopefully it all runs smoothly whilst I am on holiday! I will update the first page though!

Shame Neymar is a ST. OK, everyone, ​You can do the same as 1st round. You have 3 days to do this. You can pick any player not mentioned. The order is reversed again so LUFCber is 1st and Pieface is 20th.

Shame Neymar is a ST. OK, everyone, ​You can do the same as 1st round. You have 3 days to do this. You can pick any player not mentioned. The order is reversed again so LUFCber is 1st and Pieface is 20th.

I just put him in the position of the player who picked him first to make it fair :) I will send my list now so I can get another round in before my holiday

LUFCberg, you need to send a PM to me to say who you want as Manager.

can you send my list back then so i can go through the players i put down???

Cheeko63 I cleared my pms so probably lost your list :-(

This is going to be tough and take a while to check through all the players which have been picked and go through that way :/

will try and do my list later tonight. Is it same format? Gk/defend/mid/att?

So i must send you 13 in each position players, that were not picked in the first round?

Some interesting choices. I have had 9 including me so far, and yes, do GK, Def, Mid and St. The guys who haven't, don't worry. I will just pick the top GK, DEF, MID and ST and if there is nobody, then I will ask you to send a Keeper, Defender, Midfielder or Striker. :)

After 3 rounds I would say drop the goalkeepers as we don't need squads of 30 goalkeepers haha. I am doing my list now :)

Haha! Yeah, I will. Hopefully everyone gets their list so I can decide mine and sort the squads out. :)

Just to remind everyone as well without ******* up my picks as you might all end up nicking the players I have gone for. Rememeber you need atleast 3 English people, and 8 home grown players. Don't know if I will be able to tell who is home grown and who isn't though so if people can try and get 8 english players in their squads please.

So 8 English people, 2 Players over 31 and 3 under 21s ATLEAST

Last edited: