Rory Delap – a throw-in taker first, a footballer second

I think you are being a bit harsh, he's a decent player not amazing but he brings something unique to the game so fair play to him.

His long throws are deadly and that is what keeping him in the team but he still is a decent player

Not for the premiership though

Name

His long throws are deadly and that is what keeping him in the team but he still is a decent player

Not for the premiership though
Did you just sign up today or change your name to the hero from Paraguay last night by any chance at all?? :p

He's OK.

Obviously his throw-ins are central to his game but he is a decent tackler. I think Stoke is the right place for him and he can definitely be called a Premier League player.

He's OK.

Obviously his throw-ins are central to his game but he is a decent tackler. I think Stoke is the right place for him and he can definitely be called a Premier League player.

He wasn't the worst player in the prem, and wont be the worst this coming season either. His overall versitility is the reason why he is still playing Premier League football. He has played in every position apart from Goalkeeper and Striker.

Did you just sign up today or change your name to the hero from Paraguay last night by any chance at all?? :p

My father is from Paraguay and yes I did sign up today

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Blah... XD
he sucks ;)

if he sucks y is he playing for Stoke a Premiership club