• Total voters
Koppieman:

psvh.png

PSV Home

psva.png

PSV Away

psvt.png

PSV Third

Creative enough for ya? ;) LOL. If not just say and I'll try again :)
Still rate and comment please :)

Koppieman:

psvh.png

PSV Home

psva.png

PSV Away

psvt.png

PSV Third

Creative enough for ya? ;) LOL. If not just say and I'll try again :)
Still rate and comment please :)

Did ask for Jupiler League (is the Chamionship of Holland). But doesn't botter me. Nice man! And yes. Yes again it's creative. ;)
It's not too messy with all kind of different things and it's surley not simple. A good chosen sponser with the colors of the kits etc. Thanks! Very much!

Last edited:
Cool and Great Kits

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:38 PM ----------

Can you guys tell me how do I put this in my game? Like how do I use this? Can my players wear this kit, shall the size and config etc etc be correct, how to put it?

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

I meant that Siemens should be written on the colour I wrote, that's what written meant, sorry for confusing you, but these kits and colors are better, so don't bother making new kits for me in the same style. And all credit was going to u!

Cool and Great Kits

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:38 PM ----------

Can you guys tell me how do I put this in my game? Like how do I use this? Can my players wear this kit, shall the size and config etc etc be correct, how to put it?

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

I meant that Siemens should be written on the colour I wrote, that's what written meant, sorry for confusing you, but these kits and colors are better, so don't bother making new kits for me in the same style. And all credit was going to u!

To put them in the game you will need a config and unfortunately I can't make them, untill I find someone willing to make them then you won't be able to use them in the game. Sorry. :(

To put them in the game you will need a config and unfortunately I can't make them, untill I find someone willing to make them then you won't be able to use them in the game. Sorry. :(

I can make config's.... But I'm already making config's for Pistolped's and El_Wulfio kit request... And I'm busy with my own database. ;) So, sorry.:'(

Oh sorry, what league are PSV in then?? :)
PSV is in the Dutch Eredivisie: http://www.eredivisie.nl/. And this is the Dutch Jupiler League: http://www.jupilerleague.nl/. But it doesn't bother me. ;)

Ross - This is Kevymatt's guide on how to put kits etc. into the game, including a config file download.. it took me literally 10 seconds, it's one of the stickies on the graphics section, read it and then you can make configs.

GUIDE TO GRAPHICS ON FM10

EDIT:

I've got a request for you!
No ID needed..

Team Name: Akademik (Sofia)
Unique ID: -
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Kit Sponsor(s): Fly Emirates
Home Kit Template (SS, Street,RK,LS or PD): PD
Away Kit Template (SS, Street,RK,LS or PD): PD
Third Kit Template (SS, Street,RK,LS or PD): PD
Home Kit Design: Dark Blue with red bits :S
Away Kit Design: White w/ collar
Third Kit Design: None
Additional Request's: (Different Size, Config Needed etc.)

Think that's it. Good luck!

Last edited:
Ross - This is Kevymatt's guide on how to put kits etc. into the game, including a config file download.. it took me literally 10 seconds, it's one of the stickies on the graphics section, read it and then you can make configs.

GUIDE TO GRAPHICS ON FM10

EDIT:

I've got a request for you!
No ID needed..

Team Name: Akademik (Sofia)
Unique ID: -
Kit Sponsor(s): Fly Emirates
Home Kit Template (SS, Street,RK,LS or PD): PD
Away Kit Template (SS, Street,RK,LS or PD): PD
Third Kit Template (SS, Street,RK,LS or PD): PD
Home Kit Design: Dark Blue with red bits :S
Away Kit Design: White w/ collar
Third Kit Design: None

Think that's it. Good luck!

Do you not want a third kit?

View attachment 105743

Zain_Rocks: Theres your config file so you can use the kits in the game :) Put it in the following folder MY DOCUMENTS/ SPORTS INTERACTIVE/FOOTBALL MANAGER 2010/GRAPHICS/kits along with the three kits pictures :)

Joss:

belguimh.png

belguima.png

Sorry again about them not being in Project Dummy, hope you got my VM, :/

All I ask is that you vote, comment and give me credit for wherever you shall use them :)

Thanks Ross, they're pretty good. No worries about not being PD, sorry to be picky, but could you make the blue on the first kit a little darker and get rid of the white? Aand have you got a smaller version of them?

Aaand you forgot the nike tick on the 2nd kit again XD

Thanks Ross.

Quick tip mate, your not changing the colour of your manufacturer logo's ^ i.e the nike one above, I'm assuming the nike badge is white and so is the kit. Hope that helps mate :)

could i have a config for my arsenal kits unique id 602

Team Name: Sunderland AFC
Unique ID: not needed
Kit Sponsor(s): If you have a link for the image that would be great :): Fly Emirates
Fly_Emirates.jpg

Home Kit Template (SS, Street,RK,LS or PD): SS
Away Kit Template (SS, Street,RK,LS or PD): SS
Third Kit Template (SS, Street,RK,LS or PD): SS
Home Kit Design: Red and White Stripes, Suprise me ;)
Away Kit Design: Black and Gold, Suprise me ;)
Third Kit Design: Light Blue, Suprise me :p

Barrell_10:

sunderlandh.png

sunderlanda.png

sunderlandt.png

Please vote, comment and give me credit for where ever you shall use the kits. Any problems? Let me know! Changed your mind and need a config? Let me know!

Ross, there amazing :D

I'll you credit in my story mate and recommend for sure ;)