• Slowly posted and good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slowly posted and average

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Team Name: Dinamo Kiev
Unique ID: not needed
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Kit Sponsor(s): If you have a link for the image that would be great : PrivatBank
logo%20privat_bank.jpg

Home Kit Template (SS, Street,RK,LS or PD): SS
Away Kit Template (SS, Street,RK,LS or PD): SS
Third Kit Template (SS, Street,RK,LS or PD): SS
Home Kit Design: White with blue detail
Away Kit Design: Blue with a white diagonal stripe
Third Kit Design: N/A
Additional Request's: (Different Size, Config Needed etc.)

Hi Ross, cheers for the story comment. Thought I'd take you up on the kit offer, ever done an international before?

Team Name: England
Unique ID: Not needed
Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
Kit Sponsor(s): None
Home Kit Design: Design and layout up to you, but colour-wise, preodminantly white.
Away Kit Design: Same, but predominantly red.
Third Kit Design: Same but predominantly blue

Cheers, looking forward to seeing them

hellroker:

dinamoh.png

dinamoa.png

Please vote, comment and give me credit for where ever you shall use the kits. Any problems? Let me know! Changed your mind and need a config? Let me know!

You should use colour overlay on the sponsor of the Dinamo Kiev kits. Make it white on the home kit and blue on the away kit with a white stroke of 2 or 3. Try that if you like, I do this and they turn out better. :D Nice kits mind.

@Ross, I saved it straight at C:\Documents and Settings\Zain_2\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics\kits with the pictures you posted (PNG Format) but the kits don't appear in club info screen.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

I hv made a config myself now (Graphics Guru) but it's still not showing in club information screen, I use 2D mind you, I'll see if they apply in the matches.

Do you have other kits for the same team? Because then you need to delete the other ones or just delete their config.

MJHendry:

englanda.png

Away is done, home and third coming soon... :)

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

@Ross, I saved it straight at C:\Documents and Settings\Zain_2\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics\kits with the pictures you posted (PNG Format) but the kits don't appear in club info screen.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

I hv made a config myself now (Graphics Guru) but it's still not showing in club information screen, I use 2D mind you, I'll see if they apply in the matches.

I made you a config?? Listen to Koppieman :)

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

MJHendry:

englandh.png

Home

englandt.png

Third

Please vote, comment and give me credit for where ever you shall use the kits. Any problems? Let me know! Changed your mind and need a config? Let me know!

@Ross

I used your config at first. It didn't work, Then I made one myself. :|

Team Name: Cardiff City
Unique ID: 625
Kit Sponsor(s): If you have a link for the image that would be great - Samsung
Away Kit Template (SS, Street,RK,LS or PD): RK
Third Kit Template (SS, Street,RK,LS or PD): RK
Away Kit Design: Like your Man Utd Just white instead of Red :)
Third Kit Design: Like your Man Utd Just yellow instead of Red :)

Note - if you have to do Home shirt can it be RK and like the Man Utd kit but Blue (if you dont have to do home kit then please dont) :)

I hope this makes sense

All requests are on hold for about a day, so sorry mikey960, it won't be done till tommorow night. But, when voting on the poll ignore this short time period of not making kits. :)

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:07 PM ----------

mikey960:

cardifft.png

cardiffa.png

all requests are on hold for about a day, so sorry mikey960, it won't be done till tommorow night. But, when voting on the poll ignore this short time period of not making kits. :)

---------- post added at 06:15 pm ---------- previous post was yesterday at 08:07 pm ----------

mikey960:

cardifft.png

cardiffa.png

please vote, comment and give me credit for where ever you shall use the kits. Any problems? Let me know! Changed your mind and need a config? Let me know!

thanks! :d

Requests please??? :)

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:32 PM ----------

Requests please :) :)

Team Name: Man Utd
Unique ID: Not needed
Kit Sponsor(s): Facebook in a box like the aig kits a few years back
Home Kit Design: Red with some styling it white
Away Kit Design:white with some styling in black
Third Kit Design: black with some styling in red
Additional Request's: (Different Size, Config Needed etc.) in game size please

dont mean to sound ungrateful, can you change the third kit style and there is a facebook sponsor logo with just the facebook logo no blue background. ill try and find it but there is one in the sponsor's pack

dont mean to sound ungrateful, can you change the third kit style and there is a facebook sponsor logo with just the facebook logo no blue background. ill try and find it but there is one in the sponsor's pack

First of all you said you wanted the box around it??? And where do you get the sponsor pack from?? :)

no i mean like the aig box on previous years kits, and i will search the pack out for ya

yeah mate thats it cheers