Ross-Galloway's Sig Request Thread - All Welcome!

**Calder95**:

thirdtimelucky.png

Sumner_05:

neweraatgoodisonpark.png

It is not an amazing sig as I only did it quickly, this was due to you breaking the rules :/

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

ohwhenthesaints.png

Hope it's ok :) Quite a challenging sig ;)

**Calder95**:

thirdtimelucky.png

Sumner_05:

neweraatgoodisonpark.png

It is not an amazing sig as I only did it quickly, this was due to you breaking the rules :/

how did i break the rules? BTW would you be able to edit this so you can see the players a bit more visible

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

ohwhenthesaints.png

Hope it's ok :) Quite a challenging sig ;)

2. Please do not pestor me with messages such as 'quickly plz' or 'when will it be done?'. If your kit is not posted with in about a week, PM me and I will tell you the reason why.

innit same with my Everton one

You were referring to it not being done, and no I cannot change it, as I said since you broke the rules that is the sig I have made and that's it, sorry but it's your own fault.

Team: Liverpool
Person: Tom Hicks
Text: Liverpool going down down down
Effects: A red background

team shakhtar
background dont mind
players Dmytro Chygrynskyy Fernandinho Eduardo
text Glory to you shakhtar

You were referring to it not being done, and no I cannot change it, as I said since you broke the rules that is the sig I have made and that's it, sorry but it's your own fault.

oh sorry mate please just this once or i'll go on another sig request

The only downside is Fonte not being in the middle but apart from that it's fantastic mate, thanks loads!

team: Tottenham
background : your choice
players: David Ginola(manager) in the foreground with Gomes, Van der Vart and Modric behind him
text: Ginola Comes Home, with Follow His Journey in smaller print underneath

cheers man.

also can somebody tell me how exactly I apply a sig as I've never had one before, thanks.

My sig aint working, have uploaded it in the "Use Signature Picture" section but it don't seem to show up on here or on preview

Team: Birmingham City
Player: Barry Ferguson
Text: The Flying Scotsman
Effects: Anything really, just incorporate a blues badge and a pic of Barry Ferguson and i'll be happy :)
Quite like the Chamakh one on the 1st page, could you do it like that please.
Thanks

Team: Liverpool FC
Player: Gerrard,Reina,torres
Text: you'll never walk alone
Effects:make your imagination and show us how creative u r.

thanks

just seen some of your sigs and really like them, if you could fit me in, it would be much appreciated :wub:

Team: Charlton Athletic
Player(s)/Person(People) scott Wagstaff
Text: "white hot Scott" and then somewhere else on the sig: "Scott Wagstaff"
Effects: a red background, and preferably a charlton badge somewhere
Any other information: n/a

thanks in advance :)