Ross-Galloway's Sig Request Thread - All Welcome!

That is superb!! would you not like anything in return, as i can try and do anything as it was fast speedy and brilliant! THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!

lol. Sounds so wrong. Lucky you're not asking Dunc that...

Ross - Might need a sig soon, so i'll check back if/when i do.

Team: Manchester United
Player(s)/Person(People): Michael Owen, Giggs & Scholes
Text: Glory Glory Manchester United

you know my x-factor sig can you add an extra i on the end of dannii

Team: Tottenham Hotspur

Player(s)/Person(People):
Bale-206x300.png

defoerender.png

lennon-204x300.png

xcopyz.png

Text: Living Out of the Shadow in London ( Write on Middle Bottom, Font like your Stars of Future Man Utd sig on OP.)

Effects: Try to put Defoe like the person in the Borissia Dormuntd person. Gomes on the right. After him going to the left Lennon, and very close to him Bale, and Defoe on the left. Try to have a goal post (and other things) at the right of Gomes, If I got the renders a little wrong, please mention those areas, as I made the Defoe Render MYSELF! Please Fit a Spurs Logo in this, exactly like the one on your OP Post, Star of Future Sig, Man Utd Logo. Fit it on extreme left, but if not possible, anywhere you want. The ice effect on Maroune Chamakh sig, I want the exact type of ice-mist effect on Bale.

Any other information: Nopes

EDIT: I HAVE CHANGED THE RENDERS

Last edited:
I know you're a busy guy ross, and I love my new sig, but I was wondering if I could request an alteration?
Is there any chance that you could extend it out further to the left and add the following image of kehl?

http://www.schwatzgelb.de/assets/images/Aktuelles/UnsaSenf/0910/Spielerfazits/DSP9B.jpg

If it cannot be done without altering the entire sig , then don't worry about it, but I just thought it was a little on the short side in comparison to many on here. I honestly think mine is your best work though, and it didn't take you long at all! You should add it to your opening post!

cheers mate

Last edited:
**Calder95**:
I have already spoken to you about your sig and how close it is too completion I even sent you a preview if the sig.

Fuelledbypassion: Sorry, I would have to re make the whole sig to do that :S

Hi everyone, sorry about a lot of sigs taking a bit longer to be made, I have a lot if school work atm.

Yeah I thought you might. No worries, it's wicked as it is anyway. Thanks again

**Calder95**:
I have already spoken to you about your sig and how close it is too completion I even sent you a preview if the sig.

Fuelledbypassion: Sorry, I would have to re make the whole sig to do that :S

Hi everyone, sorry about a lot of sigs taking a bit longer to be made, I have a lot if school work atm.

im sorry pal im just impatient and toddzy's right like a 5 year old so no rush .. ignor my imaturity

Ed Syers:

messiquiteagoodlittlepl.png

I thought the sig looked better with a more firey background rather than a dark one, hope it's ok?

Team: Cska Moscow
Player(s)/Person(People):Keisuke Honda,Zoran Tosic,Vagner Love, Thomas Necid and Alan Dzaogev
Text; Taking Cska Moscow back to european domination
Effects:
Any other information: Could have cska moscow badge and have all players in cska kit if possible

thanks

innit same with my Everton one

Ross- Please just don't do these ones. If they don't read the OP, or the rules, and are impatient like this, then why should you go to the effort? Sigs getting better and better KIU