Rossoneri - The Return of Franco Baresi

yeah i know you get something like 40 0dd million just for tv rights

December

AC Milan 2 vs. Juventus 0
5.12.2009 - Seria A, round 15

juventusfcvacmilanserie.jpg

Onyewu (37)
Huntelaar (73)

After a disappointing performance against the arch-rivals Inter Milan, we were compelled to get a good result home from San Siro in the match against Juventus. After a disappointing performance against the arch-rivals Inter Milan, we were compelled to get a good result home from the San Siro in the fight against Juventus. The big american defender Onyewu scored on corner after 37 minutes, wich was giving us an important lead. The match was then controlled by us and it also resulted in a 2-0 goal by in 73 minute.

Standard Liege 1 vs. AC Milan 2
8.12.2009 - Champions League, Group Stage

acmilanvudinesecalciose.jpg

Wilfried Dalmat (31) Pato (49, 82)

Ones again Pato saved Baresi and co. from a disapointing result. This time he secured further qualification in the Champions League. With his two goals the Brazilian poacher showed that he is among the world's best strikers. With the victory AC Milan turned a precarious qualification to a first place in the group.

Udinese 0 vs. AC Milan 1
13.12.2009 - Serie A, Round 16

Andrea Pirlo (pen84)

AC Milan 2 vs. Udinese 2
19.12.2009 - Serie A, Round 17

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (13, 69) Edison Cavani (8)
Simon Kjær (60)

I :wub: Pato! He is doing immence for you! Nice result against Juve, hopefully things will start to get even better :)

January
Mid-season update

AC Milan 0 vs. Chievo 1
10.1.2010 - Serie A, Round 18

Sejad Salihovic (sent off) Sergio Pellissier (41)

AC Milan 4 vs. Salernitana 0
13.1.2010 - Italien Cup, 1st Round

Pato (11)
Marco Borriello (37)
Gennaro Gattuso (45+2)
Andrea Pirlo (77)

Siena 0 vs. AC Milan 2
17.1.2010 - Serie A, Round 19

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (30)
Thiago Silva (52)
Gianluca Zambrotta (sent off 54)
Mathieu Flamini (sent off 76)

AC Milan 2 vs. Catania 0
20.1.2010 - Serie A, Round 20

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (4)
Sejad Salihovic (78)

Parma 1 vs. AC Milan 1
24.1.2010 - Serie A, Round 21

Davide Lanzafame (41) Pato (35)

Inter 1 vs. AC Milan 0
27.1.2010 - Italien Cup, Quarter Final

milanderby.jpg

Samuel Eto'o (38)
Thiago Motta (sent off 88)

Once again we should meet our arch rivals away, this time in the Italian Cup. And once again disappointed, when we were outplayed by a good playing Inter. This was obviously a slap in the face, but since we were still placed well in the league and was further in the Champions League, I was still fairly satisfied.

AC Milan 1 vs. Catania 1
30.1.2010 - Serie A, Round 22

Ronaldinho (16) Mario Mandzukic (89)

League Table, January transfers and forward look at rest of the season comes later ...

Inter game must have been a gutter, I'm sure these dodgy little results will pick up soon though!

I could never get the best reults playing through the middle and trying to keep possesion, I used to have to bring wingers in and have Gattuso/Flamini play with Pirlo in the middle, Ronaldinho can play well in AML, maybe end of season if you havn't been as sucesful as you would have liked - try a differnt formation, bring in somebody like Alexi Sanchez and play with wingers.

Dont have to, but I could never get the best out of Milan through the center

Inter game must have been a gutter, I'm sure these dodgy little results will pick up soon though!

I hope so. I still have a match against them in the league, and hopefully i can manage to win it.

I could never get the best reults playing through the middle and trying to keep possesion, I used to have to bring wingers in and have Gattuso/Flamini play with Pirlo in the middle, Ronaldinho can play well in AML, maybe end of season if you havn't been as sucesful as you would have liked - try a differnt formation, bring in somebody like Alexi Sanchez and play with wingers.

Dont have to, but I could never get the best out of Milan through the center

I have considered changing my formation, but I think my tactics have been "okay" until now and with reinforcements, I think only my team need to get used to the tactic, then the results probably will come soon. But thanks for the advise mate, i will maybe consider it, then the season is over.

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

January Transfers

In:

Engin Bekdemir £1.5M, from Porto

engin2.jpg

John Fleck £3.6M, from Rangers

article11384000340ff7e0.jpg

Maxime Lestienne £475K, from Club Brugge

genkvolgtgoudhaantjemax.jpg

Zacharie Boucher £35K, from Le Havre

21587748291.jpg

Mats Rits £1.2M, from Germinal Beerschot

mediaxl2087575.jpg

Out:

Oguchi Onyewu £6M, to Arsenal

Ignazio Abate £975K (CO), to Torino

Dida, Free Transfer

Marco Borriollo £6M, to Bordeaux

Daniele Bonera ln fee £350K, to Fiorentina

Could you post up your tactics as im planning a AC Milan game and your tactics are getting you result :p

And do you play Ronaldinho up front with Pato and Huntelaar

Febuary

Sampdoria 0 vs. AC Milan 2
7.2.2010 - Serie A, Round 23

patob.jpg

Pato (5, 83)

Once more, the brazilian poacher secured us an important victory against Sampdoria. With his speed and composure he banged in two incredible goals.

Livorno 0 vs. AC Milan 1
13.2.2010 - Serie A, Round 24

Sejad Salihovic (25)

Atalanta 0 vs. AC Milan 3
20.2.2010 - Serie A, Round 25

Thiago Silva (6,)
Pato (25)
John Fleck (46)

Shakhtar 0 vs. AC Milan 1
23.2.2010 - Champions League, 1st knockout Leg 1

johnfleck1295037c.jpg

John Fleck (62)

After a good lot, we were facing a difficult away match against Shakhtar. And a very equal match tipped with a little luck too our side, when John Fleck secured us victory and an important away goal.
Now we could with confidence look forward to an affordable home battle.

AC Milan 1 vs. Fiorentina 2
28.2.2010 - Serie A, Round 26

fiorentinacele468x349.jpg

Ronaldinho (42) Alberto Gilardino (3, 13)

Two early goals by Gilardino destroyed our excellent shape. But even with this defeat we were still to find on the top of the table.

March update coming soon...

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

Nice one (Y)

to be honest I do not know how I can line my tactics :S

Nice update, det ser fremragende ud og et sublimt layout. ;)

March​

After the bad match against Fiorentina, we could look forward to an important home match against Napoli. At present we are still in the Champions League and will soon play return match against Shakhtar. In the league we are really good, actually number one, but with our rivals Inter in hot pursuit.

AC Milan 0 vs. Napoli 0
6.3.2010 - Serie A, Round 27

It was a really boring match, which we dominated. However, we didnt create any great chances and the match ran out into nothing.

Bologna 0 vs. AC Milan 5
13.3.2010 - Serie A, Round 28

Ronaldinho (14, 40)
Massimo Ambrosini (22)
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (52)
Andrea Pirlo (pen72)

AC Milan 3 vs. Shahktar 0
16.3.2010 - Champions League, 1st knockout Leg 2

52372news.jpg

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (64)
Thiago Silva (72, 85)

AC Milan 1 vs. Cagliari 0
20.3.2010 - Serie A, Round 29

Ronaldinho (54)

Bari 1 vs. AC Milan 2
27.3.2010 - Serie A, Round 30

Alessandro Parisi (1) Nicolas Otamendi (12)
Yannick Djalo (82)

AC Milan 2 vs. Real Madrid 0
30.3.2010 - Champions League, 2st knockout Leg 1

klaasjanhuntelaarmassim.jpg

Incredible battle ensures us an extremely important home advantage against favorites from Madrid. Ronaldo and co. was really dangerous but fast contras secured us two goals.

Ronaldinho (31)
Pato (63)

Looking good mate hoping ya do what Milan do best and get them to champs league final and I see the best player in the World , Alexandre Pato is doing well for you ;)

Looking good mate hoping ya do what Milan do best and get them to champs league final and I see the best player in the World , Alexandre Pato is doing well for you ;)

Thanks mate, i'll try :p