Status
Not open for further replies.
Rotherham always own in my games.One they won 21 games and drew 1. then finished first with no losses and like 3 draws.

October Update

Crewe 1 - 1 (Broughton) Rotherham
Rotherham had to play out a draw against crew with Broughton scoring for the Millers before Crewe equalized in stoppage time.

Rotherham 0 - 1 Tranmere
Rotherham are knocked out of the Johnstone's Paint Trophy with a 1 nil loss at home to Tranmere.

Rotherham 1 (Roberts) - 0 Hereford
Rotherham get back to winning ways by scoring 1 post Hereford. After the match, Rotherham manager told his players it was not good enough. More goals should have been scored.

Rotherham 5 (Gunning, Le Fondre, Law x3) - 0 Notts County
The Rotherham players must have taken the words of their manager very well as they score 5 past Kasper Schmeichel with relative ease.

Bury 0 - 0 Rotherham
Bury and Rotherham play out a boring match to a 0-0 draw at Gigg Lane.

Rotherham 1 (Borini) - 0 Aldershot
Rotherham yet again win this time against Aldershot with a Fabio Borini shot just inside the penalty area. Rotherham are now unbeaten in 7 in the league.

Player of the month
Yet again Nicky Law has been given the Player of the month award by Martyn Brown. Law has scored a superb hat trick against Notts County and made a couple of assists.

Other News
Rotherham's Ian Sharps won the League 2 player of the month award ahead of Rotherham's Dale Tonge.

Also Gavin Gunning won the young player of the month for League 2 ahead of Jimmy Phillips of Burton Albion

Last edited:
Looking Good. I reckon youll get promotion, Youll definitely get a play-off place so keep it up buddy

Looking Good. I reckon youll get promotion, Youll definitely get a play-off place so keep it up buddy

Cheers thanks :D

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:45 PM ----------

Due to corruption of saved file, this story is having to end. I will be starting another one in the coming days. Sorry about not finishing a season but circumstances are out of my control.

Status
Not open for further replies.