Rugby Manager?

Who would like a rugby manager?

• Yes

Votes: 93 59.2%
  • No

Votes: 64 40.8%

• Total voters
Thank you for posting this thread because I've been dreaming of a FM based RM for years. There is a rugby manager game called 'Pro Rugby Manager' but the last one came out in 05. Not a bad game but an FM based RM game would be incredible.

I would probably enjoy it, and would definitely get it if it was released.

As for asking on this forum about whether people would play it, of course a lot of people are going to be negative... it seems the majority of users here only have one sport in their spectrum of interests.

Not a fan of rugby, so voted no.

I don't know the rules about rugby much,so I have to say no.

Yeah, definitely the wrong forum to ask about this game.

Shame more people on here don't enjoy rugby. I'm not into it to the extent that I love football, but it's a good sport and fun to watch nonetheless.

Yeah no-one here cares about rugby except for a small few including myself. It should be e-mailed to Sports Interactive. Maybe set-up a site and put a pole on it 'Would you buy rugby manager?'. Then send it to Sports Interactive.

it probably would be quite boring, but i bet it would sell loads :O

There are has been Rugby manager games not so long ago, not sure whether they were made by SI but I recall them possibly having something to do with SEGA so maybe.. SI also made a NHL manager game in 2006 I think.. Can't say any of them would go down as well as FM though.

And to whoever said MMA manager would fail could be wrong, I mean WWE incorporated a GM mode into the game, and both games are from THQ so it's possible they could put it into the next UFC game, who knows. Management sims are on the rise! Woohoo!

Last edited:
Can you imagine sitting through a 5day Ashes test on Cricket manager, just sat there with endless coffee cups and empty food wrappers thinking come on lads lets just see this one through for a draw?

Yh theres International Cricket Captain but theres also Cricket Coach 2009. Its not very well known as its not sold it shops. Its by a small company and its sold pretty cheap as well.
I've got both and they are equally good.

Cricket captain is quite quick if you want it to be.

Yh cricket coach doesn't have 3D match but thats not to bad because the 3D engine on Cricket Captain is awful

id love this game, and to be honest you should like more than one sport, but thats me im into all sports, only sport in the world i dont like is basketball, but thats my opinion

I couldn't imagine them being good but if I every see one cheap I might buy it. Cricket is very boring though...www.cm-base.co.uk lol
I saw a patch somewhere for Pro Rugby Manager 2 and tried to download it but it won't let me save it in the right place..

Lol just seen the advert for Rugby Lover up above.

Its a shame I dont love it rather attactive advert :p