this guy is so good i bought is release fee and one season with Aston villa he scored 15 goals in 38 apps around 60% of his goals were between 20-40 yards out

he's signed IRL for ac milan for €6m in the summer!

Can't be true, because barça and manu scouted him a few weeks ago. They wouldn't have do that if they know that he has already signed for milan

Can't be true, because barça and manu scouted him a few weeks ago. They wouldn't have do that if they know that he has already signed for milan

because he has already penned a deal with milan and they have agreed a fee with sao paulo!! milan will announce the news in the summer!

hes not called lucas marcelinho, hes called Lucas Rodrigues Moura da Silva but thats just wikipedia , dunno if its true

hes not called lucas marcelinho, hes called Lucas Rodrigues Moura da Silva but thats just wikipedia , dunno if its true

Nah, checked it up, it's the same person. Still, it's only a rumour.

São Paulo was never sell him less than 15M irl.. he is destroying right now.. only 18y.o.

In case it hasn't already been mentioned, he's been improved in the patch, but also had his minimum release clause moved up to 6.75 (IIRC).

How does he look in 11.3? And in 2016? (I cba to start the game and look...too lazy :S)

Do you think it will be good to play him as a poacher as I need a really good for the future for my Malaga team. I usually played him as inside forward or winger

I am playing as Sao Paulo, and I have to say Lucas is a beast. Will never sell him no mather the money. Sao Paulo also have one very good player, Casemiro. Worth of try it

Lucas is quality, signed him for the Min Fee Release in first season with Fulham, in 2018 now, his ranking in the brazilian squad says it all really (see attachments). Was a race between him and Aguero and Messi for world player of the year in the season past, his stats are really strong all round, play him as AML Advanced Playmaker normally. has been my best player last 2 seasons without question, winning consecutive Champions league's and the league, him and Sergio Araujo bossed it.