Runescape

I can only remember my username, Choco4me...

mine was 'liverpoolsux'. no offense guys, but i really hated them very much in the past. thought it was fun, until i got really sick of the game.

I used to play this game regularly and I was a member and I had a level 92 account but I got bored and gave it to my cousin.

I remember in like year 5, my mate used to *** it, and I stayed at his once, and I literally fell asleep just watching it.

haha I played that too when I was 12. Can't remember username.

Club Penguin ftw !

I used to have it a good 5-6 years ago in y4+5 and i was pretty **** tbh. i was like level 18 XD

Runescape.

I played that in Year 6 for, what, two months? Forgot my login and couldn't be arsed to make another.

So, I haven't played it for five years now.

My god. I used to love that game! :wub:
Scamming Level 3 Noobs, was the best. But then again I always got abuse, because my character was bald, and I was jibed as a 40 year old pedo :(

I was addicted -_-
My account, named 'Skillfoool' was level 53, and had a 99 in Cooking.
SUP! ;D

I played it once, years ago.

I remember getting followed by a man.

Yeah, not cool.

Lol. I used to play it when it first came out. I pretty much stopped when they started runescape 2 and went to ****.

Use to play it, brought my cousins level 98 account for $5 + 5 coke cans, was over it in a month lol

lol I remember this game haven't played it in a few years now.

tried it once in like year 6 and it was so ****. "You're not high enough level to cut down tree" F YOU! :D

I was addicted for years, was never any good at the game though, I still play it very rarely when i'm ill off of school because I really did like the game, its not as fun anymore due to SO many updates.

I'm gonna go on it now.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

I quit, it's too ****.