good season well done, did u get promoted to the highest league in Belarus now? or second highest?

U planning to stay at RUOR or changing if offer comes along?

Pershaja Liga is the second tier, that's where we got promoted from the Vtoroja Liga. Visshaja Liga is the top tier. I am always a one club man, and certainly won't leave RUOR as it's my target to make them the best club in the world.

I admire your goals but it will be hard with the budget you have, almos unrealistic. But wish you the very best and I will follow all the way. Please keep us entertained with regular updates as many good writers and players here give up after few days.

Good Luck

74485678.png

Pre-season 2012

View attachment 214752View attachment 214753View attachment 214754View attachment 214759

With our bank balance being that -£1m, we MUST win the cup and try to get money in the Europa League. As the club turned full time, I signed Gomel's impressive coaches and a few other and my coaching setup is now pretty decent for a club of this level. I also made four signings to strengthen the squad, but I am pretty much happy with my players at the moment. I also terminated veteran Kashkar's contract. Visshaja Liga side Partizan Minsk are constantly offering £7k-£9k for my winger Moroz, but I am not selling him and certainly not for that price. I also gave few key players full time contracts. I was very impressed with our friendlies. We played six matches, all against Visshaja Liga opposition and won three of them, drew two and only lost one.

View attachment 214755

The core of the team is mostly the same as last season. With the players I signed, we have most positions well covered. We also have lots of youngsters with potential who can step in.

View attachment 214756View attachment 214757

Andrey Savitskiy and Vladimir Metlitsky will be our key players this season. Savitskiy will be expected to keep them out and Metlitsky to bang them in.

View attachment 214758

16-year old right back Dmitriy Sosnovskiy is our best young player at the moment. He is already third-choice RB in the squad and with the potential he has, lots of clubs will be trying to get him in few years' time.

March 2012

View attachment 214760

Kubak Belarusi 4th Round 1st Leg:
RUOR 1-0 Granit

The only match in March was the important cup quarter final first leg against fellow Pervaja Liga side Granit. Even though we dominated possession, both sides had chances to score. Moroz scored the only goal from a Nesteruk cross. This was a very good result and brings us a step closer to the cup semi final.

April 2012

View attachment 214762

Kubak Belarusi 4th Round 2nd Leg:
Granit 0-1 RUOR

We started April with a bang as we eliminated Granit and went through to the cup semi final. We played much better than in the first leg and didn't let Granit take any shots on target. Metlitsky scored from debutant Kirilchik's pass. We were given £15k for the win. That's not much considering our situation.

View attachment 214763

Pervaja Liga 1/30:
RUOR 2-1 Slavia Mozyr

We started our Pervaja Liga campaign with a win over possible promotion candidates Slavia Mozyr. Our goal machine Vladimir Metlitsky finished both of our goals in a very good performance. If we can play like this all the time, we will go far. One notable thing is the attendance. We had almost 400 against Granit and almost 600 against Slavia Mozyr. That's ten times better than last season! We were drawn against Dinamo Minsk in the cup. The other semi finalists are Gomel and Minsk.

View attachment 214764

Kubak Belarusi Semi Final 1st Leg:
RUOR 0-1 Dinamo Minsk

A very disappointing home loss against Dinamo, who, to be fair, are very strong. It was an even match and the away goal makes things quite hard for us in the second leg. Still believing though. Once again, very good attendance. 976 people, £1000 in gate receipts!

View attachment 214765

Kubak Belarusi Semi Final 2nd Leg:
Dinamo Minsk 0-2 RUOR

Vladimir Metlitsky and Valeriy Tarasenko were both on form as we recorded a famous win against one of the biggest teams in Belarus. We needed at least one goal, but we scored two and fought ourselves through to the cup final against Gomel. A great performance worth of £30k in prize money.

View attachment 214767

Pervaja Liga 2/30:
Torpedo Zhodino 0-3 RUOR

We continued our great form with a 3-0 away win over promotion favourites Torpedo Zhodino. It has been a very good start this season and I hope it continues.

View attachment 214768

Pervaja Liga 3/30:
RUOR 1-0 Vedrich Rechitsa

It did continue, even though it was only a 1-0 win against a relegation candidate. Quite similar to our dominating performances of last season, we bossed the match and had chances to score more. This is looking very promising.

View attachment 214769

Pervaja Liga 4/30:
Klechesk 1-2 RUOR

A match against a mid-table side and we bossed it again. They created chances well though and were hanging on for a draw, but a last-gasp Nesteruk penalty won it for us. Viskushenko scored for them, I've been thinking of buying him as he's good and has potential (and was immense in 11) but I'm afraid he'd cost too much at the moment.

View attachment 214770

The table is looking very promising. We are the only team along with Rudensk to have won all the four first games. Our form is very good at the moment and I hope we can keep this up for the rest of the season.

74485678.png

May 2012

View attachment 215935

Pervaja Liga 5/30:
RUOR 6-0 Khimik Svetlogorsk

Khimik dominated possession, but they couldn't create any good chances we created loads of them, the score line reflects that. A great win. Shtanuyk equalled his whole goal tally of last season in this match with his hattrick. Metlitsky scored his compulsory goal too.

View attachment 215936

Pervaja Liga 6/30:
Rudensk 1-1 RUOR

Our first points lost this season, but it was a good point as Rudensk had more chances and had the possession. Rudensk have started the season very well, so I guess this was a fair result.

View attachment 215952

Kubak Belarusi Final:
RUOR 2-0 Gomel

A glorious win over the Visshaja Liga side Gomel and we will be playing in the UEFA Europa League come the summer! 31611 people were watching in FC Minsk's home stadium Dinamo as we made history with a 2-0 win. Nesteruk scored the first from a great free kick, and Moroz scored the second from a Metlitsky cross. Nesteruk tried to make it hard for us with his red card, but we made sure nothing happened and won the cup.

View attachment 215956

Pervaja Liga 7/30:
Belcard 1-2 RUOR

Someone could argue that we didn't deserve this result with the chances Belcard had, but they didn't feel like finishing them and we did. New signing Kirilchik got his second goal for the club from a corner and Metlitsky scored once again. We are still very much a force to be reckoned with corners.

View attachment 215959

Pervaja Liga 8/30:
RUOR 5-0 Pinsk

A proper win against mid-table side Pinsk. The own goal came from a corner, the penalty came from a corner and so did the rest of the goals. Looks like corners are our main supply of goals. I don't know if that's worrying or a good thing. Nesteruk assisted three goals.

View attachment 215963

Pervaja Liga 9/30:
RUOR 4-0 Slutsk

Two goals from corners again. We restricted Slutsk to three long shots and created lots of chances. This time around another winger Moroz got three assists. Another win in what is starting to look like a very good campaign.

View attachment 215968View attachment 215969

Due to our cup success, our situation has improved. With the Europa League coming soon, I hope we can start making our bank balance look what it should look like. We are the only team not to be beaten in the league and are leading very clearly with Rudensk six points behind. Our goal difference is very superior.

June 2012

No matches in June because of the EURO break, so I scouted players ahead of the summer transfer window and kept an eye on the EURO 2012. Belarus lost all their three group games narrowly against Spain, Germany and Belgium 1-0. England beat Italy in the quarter finals 5-4 after extra time. A thriller that one, while the others were two 1-1s and a 1-0. In the semi finals England beat Croatia 1-0 and Spain beat Ukraine on penalties. The final went to penalties too, with England missing all three (surprised?) and Spain scoring all three.

Congrats on getting into the europa league! do you know what qualifying round you go into?
I look forward to seeing how far you can get and what it does for your bank balance :)

amazing mate. please keep this story going it's a good read!

please something to make a patch with be;arus lower divisions to take rour minsk