Russians in bid to Buy Rangers (NotW though )

KA5A8IAN

Reaction score
THE Russian tycoon putting up almost £75million to buy Rangers is from a dynasty dogged by allegations of links to the MAFIA and MONEY-LAUNDERING.THE Russian tycoon putting up almost £75million to buy Rangers is from a dynasty dogged by allegations of links to the MAFIA and MONEY-LAUNDERING.

More HERE
Did anyone else just **** themselvs laughing !!

Meh you've got to be dodgy to get that kind of money. What Russian billionaire isn't linked to the 'mafia'..

Funniest news I've heard all week. XD

i would follow Parker_Rangers_1873, on it if it brings enough cash to make us greater than chelsea

Meh you've got to be dodgy to get that kind of money. What Russian billionaire isn't linked to the 'mafia'..

More to the point, if you have a £200 million fortune, why are you investing £75 million of it in the SPL !! :O

More to the point, if you have a £200 million fortune, why are you investing £75 million of it in the SPL !! :O

Considering you probably couldn't even buy Blackburn for that it seems like a solid investment.

Considering you probably couldn't even buy Blackburn for that it seems like a solid investment.

Yeah but the potential commercial revenue for Rangers would be nothing compared to what you stand to make through any premier league team. If he just wants to own any team why shouldnt he buy an irish team in the airtricity league.About 2 or 3 million and you own a team and have it capable for challenging in europe lol.
Just dont see the point in buying an SPL team as its never going to be sucessful enough to return a healthy profit.Forgive me if im wrong though as my knowledge of scottish clubs is limited!

lol ****** myself laughing did it not say aswell he has made 3 bids for bourmouth dont no might be wrong