Ryan Babel having abit of a breakdown on Twitter..

Mally

Suarez is magic!
Reaction score
What a little baby, why doesn't he just keep his mouth shut. Just proves why managers don't like players having Twitters.

Ryan Babel
Hey shall I tell u guys something .. Cause I agree with most what u saying bet let me tell u something that mite surprises u ..

I wasn't allowed to train extra under our former manager .. Even when I wasn't involved .

I begged lots of times but it was simply not allowed .. And during the season u don't train very hard cause u have lots games so ..

So most sessions we had were w/o sweating .. But if I wanted to do some extra which I asked 4 every single day .. I didn't had the permiss

it was confusing ofcourse cause yeah ofcourse u wanna get better .. I even tried to train extra by doing it sneaky lol .. But nope

And I had to get used to that cause in Ajax we were staying for 1 or 2 hrs longer on the pitch by ourselfs ..

Its a shame footballers can't say what they wanna say .. We always have to be careful ..

Ahah I think to protect myself its maybe better to close down my twitter soon ..

Makes a change to him having a breakdown on the pitch...

Tried to train sneaky!? Balaclava down the park against the under 14s. Still couldnt score ;)

Why was he not allowed to train though? If that's true that's beyond ridiculous.

Why was he not allowed to train though? If that's true that's beyond ridiculous.

Train extra he says... Maybe because the manager didn't want him to get injured or to over tire himself? Im sure managers and fitness coaches know what there doing when they set the amount of time each player should train an how intense they should train..

Train extra he says... Maybe because the manager didn't want him to get injured or to over tire himself? Im sure managers and fitness coaches know what there doing when they set the amount of time each player should train an how intense they should train..

To be honest I'd make sure he had all the practice he can get! ;)

Obviously going to be reasons though, wouldnt just stop a player having a bit of extra training for nothing

I'd let him train extra, I find it hard to get my team I coach at 9 year old to play football when they go home these days. And theres a pro wanting to play as much as he can, The difference is hes coming from Ajax who have possibly the best academy and youth set up about which allows players to train alot extra aswell. And Babel sure needs the practise.

Ryan Babel

RT @Ste_Macca: Shame a lot of you only just realised what a **** @RyanBabel is.« Lol yeah better then being a ***** like urself ahaha

lmao very proffessional Babel haha.

@AldoKemp-1 - You find it hard to get 9 year olds to play football? Must be something wrong with them mate, when I was 9 all me an my mates wanted to do was play football. Straight home from school football all night till bed time an then repeat the cycle..

The guy is always moaning about something on twitter. He was an exceptional talent at Ajax, I think his time at Liverpool has drained him and his enthusiasm for playing.

He needs to move on and get a gaffer that will boot his ****.

Hes still going on arguing with people and saying more stuff haha. Someone needs to turn his Internet off.

If this is the case then surely Rafa is to blame, yes Babel isen't a great footballer etc but it seems as if he got treated like a mug by Rafa.

Such a great talent, faded out. I'd still rather see him than our current wingers, bar Maxi and Kuyt. We paid 12M for him, he's still young, we may's well play him.

His problem is he's not a winger per se. He's a striker playing on the wing. It's a shame to see his talent wasted, either way/

With that much pace and ability he could become a force one again surely, just needs the confidence,

i agree that a change of scenery maybe country may do him good, make a fresh start

I can't fault the lad, he can say what he wants, he clearly doesn't want to play for Liverpool anymore.

Unfortunately for him it's never really happened for him at Liverpool :(