Ryan Babel having abit of a breakdown on Twitter..

Just to let you know the reason Ryan came out and said this was there were a few people this afternoon giving him abuse saying he should be training instead of on twitter saying he should have put in more effort in training last year. Also he has been suffering alot of racism recentley to the effect it got him down so much he went back to Holland over the weekend to spend time with his family.

The guy has talent but Liverpool (mainly Benitez) ruined his confidence and he couldn't fulfil his potential. Rafa did that with a few players. Ryan wants to stay at Liverpool, so whoever up there ^ said he clearly wants to leave is wrong. He was given the opportunity to go out on loan but refused as he wants to stay and fight for his place at Liverpool. I think if he played a number of consecutive games upfront with Nando then he will become good. I mean, he's better than Ngog!!! I disagree he is having a breakdown though. He is just saying what he wants and i for 1 think all footballers should be allowed to express their feelings.....within reason. Good luck to Babel.

He's too hit and miss for my liking. Wouldnt want someone so unprofessional playing for Liverpool anyway.

one of benitez' few failings if you ask me...
didn't really nurture talent properly, bought one of the hottest young strikers around,
and thought it'd be clever to stick him on the left...

just saying what he wants on his twitter like everyone else in the world, really not tht bad even if he is a footballer who gives a **** let him carry on

just saying what he wants on his twitter like everyone else in the world, really not tht bad even if he is a footballer who gives a **** let him carry on

There's a thing called professionalism.

Been a striker al off the time in Ajax youth years as well

There's a thing called professionalism.

yeah who cares, if he worked down the coop and was sayin how **** it was no one would care would they. hes just a fella whos having a **** time lettin it out on twitter like alot of ppl do, not really havin a breakdown

People look up to him, and he's earning millions, professionalism should be agiven.

Another story of a Dutch talent, going for the money TOO SOON.

Yeah he was good, but alot of dutch talents move to England/Italy/Spain too soon, just to make a some more money. With quite a few of them it would have paid off, to stay with their dutch teams a tat longer, cause most of them fade away to the background after they leave.

AEM

yeah who cares, if he worked down the coop and was sayin how **** it was no one would care would they. hes just a fella whos having a **** time lettin it out on twitter like alot of ppl do, not really havin a breakdown

Hes moaning on a social networking website and arguing with Liverpool fans. He also keeps putting "we will see what will happen about this" "wonder what the journilists will write" etc etc. Thats not how a proffessional footballer should act full stop.

I really dont blame the lad if this is what he gets!

If anything he has the least to do with Liverpool's demise of late, as he has had basically nothing to do with happenings on the pitch!

RT @raspberryhardon: @RyanBabel You are cancer to Liverpool. The sooner you go the better!!!!!!!

You see what he has to put up with? Of course he is going to argue and rant sometimes.

Thats just outragous, if he was mature he would just ignore it and laugh it off, thats what I would do. He knows people are going to hate and people are going to love him. Bet he gets alot of postive support aswell on the other hand.

L 'pool wants to get rid of him this winter i just read. He could have been a better player when he would have went to Germany first. But he loved the money (who can blame him actually) in England more. There are just a few young Dutch players who will make it to the top when they leave on a young age. Exceptional players like Van Persie (people also thought he went to a top club too soon) and in less extend Dirk Kuyt, moderate player. Both of these came from Feyenoord, another one from Feyenoord is Royston Drenthe who went to Real Madrid and is now on loan to Hercules. Funny thing...he's the only one from that era still officially in service for Real. Unlike Robben, Sneijderm, Van Nistelrooy and Van der Vaart. They kept the least promising player oO) Now i'm just hoping Afellay will make it in Barca squad this winter otherwise we lose a great player for the Dutch squad when he doesn't play for his club.

Edit: Oh yeah, Huntelaar went to soon to Real, he now is the main man @ Schalke '04 as is Van der Vaart @ Spurs. In the end they end up well but really lost 1 or 2 years of active playing due to the money

Last edited: