Ryan Giggs!

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 124
  • Views Views 82K

Danny

Premium
Reaction score
So, most of you will know I'm a Liverpool fan, and when you see the title "Ryan Giggs" many of you will probably be sat there thinking "Oh, here we go, a Scouse about to take the ****, and say what's the fuss about", wrong.

ryan-giggs.jpg

What can I say except, total legend! He made his made his first appearance for United during the 1990 - 1991 season, and since then if anything he's got better every season, even now in his old age! I am an avid Liverpool fan, and hate United with a passion, but nobody can question his pure quality, and passion for the game. I think it's 610 games he's played and he has 110 goals? (please correct me if I'm wrong United fans) from the wing that's pretty good, not to mention his countless amount of assists, dare I say it he is the best place to grace the English game? And the most shocking part of it all is he's not only still playing now, but he's still up there with the best, and can still manage to play 90 minutes and give his all and keep up with the youngsters.

He has won 32 trophies at United, and that's in 20 years, again amazing!

Can there be a bad word said about him?​

You can't take a **** about Sir Ryan Giggs! :) What a legend.Just Brilliant,Magnificent...

Wait till Madridista see this thread. He should be able to find a bad word.

This is evidence that us Welsh are good at something!

[video=youtube;CN-oHNLE_ss]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN-oHNLE_ss&feature=related[/video]

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

The most amazing thing is that he can do all of that as a left winger, and then completely re-invent himself as a central midfielder, and not only get by doing it, completely excel and run the show against an excellent Chelsea side, multiple times.

One in a million.

I don't think a single fan of any football club could find a bad word about Sir Ryan. The Welsh Wizard is a true living legend. Will there ever be someone who matchies what this great man has throughout his career? I seriously doubt it.

Amazingly, he still has the legs on most right backs in the Prem. Just out and out a perfect footballer, and one of the greatest ever.

Can there be a bad word said about him?

Not without breaking a superinjunction, no.

On the pitch, exemplary servant to his club. Not sure whether he ever quite reached the heights expected of him after that season where he ripped defences apart but that's quibbling over a fantastic career.

Hypothetically if a Welsh Football star who is turning grey in his old age were to perhaps meet a former miss Wales at...Lets say a hotel room on numerous occasions, and hypothetically speaking she got told he loved her yet wakes to find herself gagged and does not get another word from the hypothetical player and the said Lord Justice judge orders the internet and the world that they can not speak of said hypothetical act then one would presume we were in some tyrannous state of Iran or the like...

Heres a curveball, Giggs was never a great he was decent hes just sustained the same level throughout his career people just highlight the good stuff he still does but saying that I hand it to him he knows how to handle his DD airbags...I mean moneybags. He has never been paid an exceeding salary yet hypothetically speaking he maintains two high maintenance women and an expensive BDSM habit, got to hand it to giggsy on that count. As for football wise, him Scholes O'shea are all past the point of return in my eyes bow out now when the mainstream appear to love you.

The above statement was entirely hypothetical and I am in no way liable nor is FM-Base.co.uk, I mean the hypothetical situation described could hold extreme parallel's to a future news story involving Imogen Thomas and Ryan Giggs, I however will not be liable for any damages/action when/if said action comes through. Not such a role model now are you Giggsy is the words I would like uttering on my behalf if said story should ever leak to the worlds press, I bid you good day Mr Super Injunction

Think I covered my *** pretty well people

Last edited:
On the eve of Zanetti's 1000th appearance, Zanetti stated in an interview:

Which opponent is the strongest?
"I would say there are two: Ryan Giggs and Kaka."

One of the best defender in two decades (And also ever) saying Giggs was his toughest opponent shows Giggs quality.

In a way he was unlucky with Injuries during his peak years (Well it looks like Giggs was at this peak forever) where he has so many hamstring injuries. Yoga has done a lot of good in avoiding those injuries and keep himself fit.

I love him. What an ambassador for the game and the club. At 37 he is still going strong and he can play one more season at least.

As a youngster his pace was out of this world and his close control was amazing. Then as he was in 30s, he adjusted to his physical conditions and drifted to Center from the wing. Now he is playing so well as CM. The way he has moulded himself was very impressive.

Thank you Giggs for so many Wonderful moments. And i also want him to be our Manager.

This banner sums it up.

5EC7E529037EE794ACCDD89812E37.jpg

125nbxj.jpg

Last edited:
Depends if the twitter rumours are true...

Even if they are however it would be the first mark on an otherwhise unblemished career, the man is a legend and strangely for man utd - not a ****! Evergreen Giggsy

One of the best definetely... I don't think anybody has anything bad to say against him... I think people haven't reached that level of retardedness to say something bad about Giggs.

hmmmm liverpool or man city fan??? Has to be with the bollocks you came out with lol ;) Giggs has never been average, he has always been one of the worlds best

Middlesbrough fan, ;) Giggs has always been average I remember early 2000's he was not even a starting place in the team most games but suddenly because hes playing CM he is the best in the world PFA player of the year again for some people. Just a dose of realism, the guy is 37 and I give it to him he has sustained the same level throughout his career but when people go on like he is one of the top players of the past 20 years that is madness he is not in the league of batistutas etc. I don't mind praising the guy realistically but I mean to say he has never done anything wrong and he is an ideal role model...lol.

I'm not hating on Giggs I have never said he is a BAD player but I wont say he is a great

yes in 2000 was a bad patch which forced him to change his game completely because he didnt have that blistering pace anymore, im not convinced that you see much of him in the earlier days, maybe because of your age???

I aint hating on the guy but when people say hes been a great role model never done anything wrong clearly they have a short memory, he would possibly scrape my top 150 players of the past 2 decades but not as high as some people. Sooner he retires the sooner I can praise him, if this was a thread praising Paul Scholes I would be going crazy because...yeah, but Giggs I admire for keeping consistently good levels in his career.

Middlesbrough fan, ;) Giggs has always been average I remember early 2000's he was not even a starting place in the team most games but suddenly because hes playing CM he is the best in the world PFA player of the year again for some people. Just a dose of realism, the guy is 37 and I give it to him he has sustained the same level throughout his career but when people go on like he is one of the top players of the past 20 years that is madness he is not in the league of batistutas etc. I don't mind praising the guy realistically but I mean to say he has never done anything wrong and he is an ideal role model...lol.

I'm not hating on Giggs I have never said he is a BAD player but I wont say he is a great

What on Earth does his personal life have to do with a thing? It doesn't, so change the record hun. He's a role model to aspiring FOOTBALLERS, not a model on how to live your life.

And if he's not great, well, his statistics and high praise from others of the worlds best speak for themselves.

This is evidence that us Welsh are good at something!
Well you're good at ******** sheep ;), just joking!

Ryan Giggs is a legend, not as good as Carra though :P. I honestly think he is better than Jamie Carragher but maybe not as dedicated?

Back