Ryan Giggs!

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 124
  • Views Views 82K
Twitter (American based) didn't hand over the users detail to the prosecutors when they asked them. Can't push the matter to hard when your dealing with literally thousands of people worldwide breaching the injunction. Now the Government is excusing our judiciary system blaming the rulings on the ECHR! Unbelievable, parliaments make the law but its down to the judges to interpret them I mean privacy is a privilege everyone should have but in my opinion injunctions should be TEMPORARY, like a day long to give the person the chance to break the news to his wife etc before the media break it.

Wonder if this will tarnish Giggs too much, highly doubt it when you look at the standard Imogen Thomas is at 90 pct of football fans would probably say ''get in there son!''.

I can't Imogen why he'd do it!

i'll get my coat...

as this thread is in the england section should this not be about his footballing skills?!

well, to be honest like other threads, there's only one word required for him-legendary

as this thread is in the england section should this not be about his footballing skills?!

In a way it is,its about his off the ball skills and in fm terms his dirtiness and loyalty :P

So, most of you will know I'm a Liverpool fan, and when you see the title "Ryan Giggs" many of you will probably be sat there thinking "Oh, here we go, a Scouse about to take the ****, and say what's the fuss about", wrong.

ryan-giggs.jpg

What can I say except, total legend! He made his made his first appearance for United during the 1990 - 1991 season, and since then if anything he's got better every season, even now in his old age! I am an avid Liverpool fan, and hate United with a passion, but nobody can question his pure quality, and passion for the game. I think it's 610 games he's played and he has 110 goals? (please correct me if I'm wrong United fans) from the wing that's pretty good, not to mention his countless amount of assists, dare I say it he is the best place to grace the English game? And the most shocking part of it all is he's not only still playing now, but he's still up there with the best, and can still manage to play 90 minutes and give his all and keep up with the youngsters.

He has won 32 trophies at United, and that's in 20 years, again amazing!

Can there be a bad word said about him?​

Look in the news, there is your bad news/word about him.

It is about his onfield status but I just got laughed at by smartarse's when I pointed out the superinjunction he pulled out a week or so ago ;)

Well in though Giggs son, well in!

Look in the news, there is your bad news/word about him.

Exactly what I said 10 days ago

Who cares if Giggs had affairs, his private life doesn't matter, he was a great footballer and most of those players have completely messed up private lives anyway. You're not a normal person if you're a world famous professional footballer, you pretty much live in a fantasy land and I don't blame them for indulging in what that has to offer. Most of the moral critics would do the same if they were that famous and untouchable.

I Guess It's Not Hypothetical Anymore Gents.

I hate to say I told you so lads... ;)

Freedom Of Speech 1-0 Super Rich Bastards

So we have to sacrifice privacy for freedom of speech? Aren't we supposed to have both. Frankly, Giggs deserves to talk this out with his family without the whole nation watching. Why do people even care, it's his life. Just because he kicks a ball around every week doesn't make him any more special in his life than others. How would you feel if you had millions of eyes. And the irony is just amazing that it's mainly the non-football fans who care about this gossip and are fuelling the window.

Retards 1 - 0 Society.

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Who cares if Giggs had affairs, his private life doesn't matter, he was a great footballer and most of those players have completely messed up private lives anyway. You're not a normal person if you're a world famous professional footballer, you pretty much live in a fantasy land and I don't blame them for indulging in what that has to offer. Most of the moral critics would do the same if they were that famous and untouchable.

What's this Curtis, we agree for once?!!?

So we have to sacrifice privacy for freedom of speech? Aren't we supposed to have both. Frankly, Giggs deserves to talk this out with his family without the whole nation watching. Why do people even care, it's his life. Just because he kicks a ball around every week doesn't make him any more special in his life than others. How would you feel if you had millions of eyes. And the irony is just amazing that it's mainly the non-football fans who care about this gossip and are fuelling the window.

Retards 1 - 0 Society.

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

You forget though. Apparently footballers should be role models and not the parents. Remember? Does make me shake my head

Last edited:

Retards 1 - 0 Society.

I think his wife has a right to know along with the rest of the world. Thats the argument, no ones berating Giggs football fans would say get in there son so your just blowing it up into a huge Anti Giggs thing when he is the one who hired lawyer after lawyer to protect his wife finding out about the affair along with the media so that is the right thing to do?

Retards 1-0 Society?

No ones mocked Giggs and we're all football fans we have just said well done Giggs for bagging former Miss Wales Imogen thomas

Only reason I quoted myself from 10 days ago was to prove to the smartarse's who said I was bullshitting about the 'alleged' affair.

To be honest the people who will be angry about this 'scandal' will be women and feminists who will see it wrong that the man is allowed to get a PI to stop his wife finding out he had an affair.

Last edited:
In a way it is,its about his off the ball skills and in fm terms his dirtiness and loyalty :P

It all makes sense now - the injunction was preventing us from learning of his hidden attributes!

I don't care but Giggs was a little bit of a plank you have to admit

Retards 1 - 0 Society.

Erm no actually I changed my mind!!!!! Giggs should be burned at the stake for his sins!!!!!! :D

Yeah it's pretty silly, honestly I think it's just the fact that the British tabloids and public seem to love gossipping about the private lives of celebrities, footballers included. It's hilarious, I mean, in a lot of other countries this wouldn't even be an issue...anyways, imagine the temptations a football player must face every day of his life: he could have any girl he wants with just the snap of his fingers. If any of us were put into those circumstances I'm sure we'd be a bunch of philandering fools who'd get kicked off the team for partying too much. I don't know anything about this incident but who cares if he cheated on his wife/girlfriend, we can admire him for his footballing abilities and longevity and leave his personal life out of it.

If he didn't have his "family man" image then this story wouldn't be as big as it is, if it had been wild boy like Balotelli we wouldn't hear as much of it.

All those people that take the **** out of him for this are morons imo, imagine if Imogen asked you for a ****? You're not going to refuse are you?!? ;)

If he didn't have his "family man" image then this story wouldn't be as big as it is, if it had been wild boy like Balotelli we wouldn't hear as much of it.

All those people that take the **** out of him for this are morons imo, imagine if Imogen asked you for a ****? You're not going to refuse are you?!? ;)

Yes I would. Because I would die a most horrific, violent death at the hands of me missus and I'm too young to die yet lol

I think his wife has a right to know along with the rest of the world. Thats the argument, no ones berating Giggs football fans would say get in there son so your just blowing it up into a huge Anti Giggs thing when he is the one who hired lawyer after lawyer to protect his wife finding out about the affair along with the media so that is the right thing to do?

Retards 1-0 Society?

No ones mocked Giggs and we're all football fans we have just said well done Giggs for bagging former Miss Wales Imogen thomas

Only reason I quoted myself from 10 days ago was to prove to the smartarse's who said I was bullshitting about the 'alleged' affair.

To be honest the people who will be angry about this 'scandal' will be women and feminists who will see it wrong that the man is allowed to get a PI to stop his wife finding out he had an affair.

I wasn't aiming that at your average football fan. Hence the irony is .. phrase. Of course they're retards, most of the people complaining are the ones who will usually say "who cares it's just a bunch of men kicking a ball around". But oh no, as soon as he steps out of the moral line they all give a **** all of a sudden.

Why the **** does the rest of the Earth have a "right to know". It's his private life. Good or bad, you don't intrude because it's private. Of course his wife deserves to know, do you really think Giggs didn't tell her when it all blew up in his face? You're intruding on their lives for nothing but to satisfy human curiosity in someone richer than yourself. But oh wait, we have the "right to know". If we have the right to know, why don't we just ask how many times he goes to the ******* a day as well. I mean, we have the right to know everything about him right?

Also, way to forget about the other person in all of this - his wife. She gets put under untold pressure which she never asked for from the media just because she happens to be his wife. Look at Wayne and Coleen, the media was more bothered about Coleen than Wayne in the end. But it's okay, I totally understand why we have the right to know.

Under what basis do we have the right to know? How would you like your private life being scoured daily and then published for the whole nation as soon as anything tainted pops up?

No one would say no to that (if not in a relationship at least).

Friendly reminder of how Imogen Thomas looks like:

View attachment 172919

... you would

Last edited:

The genuinely only reason I hate Christiano Ronaldo isn't because hes a ****...It isn't because he played for United...It's because he copped off with Gemma Atkinson twice and let her go!
And who did she go to you ask? Marcus ******* Bent.

I'll never forgive you Ronnie...Never.

I can't blame Giggs but there is a deep moral point here about the fact that if you take away the football career, the money and the rolemodel he is a husband AND a father and what he has done in essence is take out a supreme court order preventing his wife from finding out he had an affair...

Can see this blowing up a bit like the Schwarznegger story in America with women going crazyyyyyyyy about it.

Still I say again, well in Mr Giggs!

The genuinely only reason I hate Christiano Ronaldo isn't because hes a ****...It isn't because he played for United...It's because he copped off with Gemma Atkinson twice and let her go!
And who did she go to you ask? Marcus ******* Bent.

I'll never forgive you Ronnie...Never.

I can't blame Giggs but there is a deep moral point here about the fact that if you take away the football career, the money and the rolemodel he is a husband AND a father and what he has done in essence is take out a supreme court order preventing his wife from finding out he had an affair...

Can see this blowing up a bit like the Schwarznegger story in America with women going crazyyyyyyyy about it.

Still I say again, well in Mr Giggs!

Dude, an injuction is so the papers and media do not know, not his wife.

His wife would've found out ages ago, and his wife is still by his side, it's not like his wife had absolutely no idea.

I don't **** Big Brother participants, regardless of the size of their *****. The mere thought of that show makes me sick.

That aside, in my 'football greats' scale he moved closer to the Maradonas and further away from the Zanettis.

Back