picture.php
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Before The Season Begins

[/FONT]​

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]​

picture.php

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Mcgroin: Well we managed to sign Verratti as planned. Costa and Guido are young defenders who my scouts recommended as potentially good Serie A players and I decided to sign them since they didn't cost that much. Barsotti got signed as a back-up goalie since we lost two goalkeepers in this window, Foggia was happy to get away with him, that tells how bad he is...[/FONT]​

picture.php
[/FONT]​

picture.php

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Mcgroin: £57M is a good amout of money for four rotation/back-up players. Lichtsteiner and Kolarov were players who maybe shouldn't have been sold, but cash is cash. Man City were interested in several of our defenders, Sakho, Santacroce and Da Silva. They made several enquiryies of them and made also a ~£27.5M bid of Da Silva, instantly rejected[/FONT]​

picture.php
[/FONT]​
*click on the player for attributes
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Mcgroin: I am happy with our current squad. I'm slowly working on to get more Italians but otherwise I'm pleased. I'm a little dissapointed with the width of our fullbacks, I would have wanted to buy a cheap Italian back-up player who can play on both sides but didn't found one. It is my luck that I have central defenders who can play also as fullbacks and one youngster for the right side[/FONT]​

picture.php
[/FONT]​

picture.php

4-2-3-1
picture.php

4-2-1-2-1 / 4-5-1

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Mcgroin: Going to play with the same formations this year as we played with last season. 4-2-1-2-1 will be used against tough opponents such as Inter and some Champions League games. 4-2-3-1 then again against most of the opponents as they tend to be weaker then us[/FONT]​

picture.php
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]v Mainz 5-0[/FONT]​

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]v Sevilla 1-1[/FONT]​

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]v Sporting 0-0[/FONT]​

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]v Athletic 0-2[/FONT]​

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Mcgroin: Assistant took care of these games and did a terrible job. But the main thing is that we didn't suffer any injuries and our players got some minutes under before the season begins[/FONT]​

picture.php
[/FONT]​

picture.php
[/FONT]View attachment 53181[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Balotelli 69'[/FONT]​
View attachment 53182[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Paloschi 70'[/FONT]​
View attachment 53185[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Verratti 90+3'[/FONT]
View attachment 53183[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Paloschi
[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Overview - FormationsMatch Stats

[/FONT]​
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Mcgroin: Happy that we won. The game itself wasn't any good. Inter had some good chances but Adler stopped them. We created also few chances in which we missed the goal. Paloschi solo goal was great. Great dribbling getting the defender of mark and then a accurate shot from 15m to beat Julio Cesar. Unlucky injury for Verratti at the last seconds of the game, luckily it wasn't that serious and he will rest only a few days.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Holland[/FONT]​

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Friendly[/FONT]​

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]v Saudi Arabia 1-0[/FONT]​

and thanks for telling me how to use the icons it making mine alot better

OMG, how could you improve the layout even more?! :p

cheers

I will just have to come up with something new:p but thanks:D

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 AM ----------

FUWK, i had been working on the newest update for between 1½ and 3 hours and was almost ready, then I in mistake pressed on few buttons, don't know which they was as they were some odd, but then the window closed and I lost everything i had done :(:'(

very nice to start all over again.... -.-

FUWK, i had been working on the newest update for between 1½ and 3 hours and was almost ready, then I in mistake pressed on few buttons, don't know which they was as they were some odd, but then the window closed and I lost everything i had done :(:'(

very nice to start all over again.... -.-

Dude, I feel for you, the amount of time this has happened to me, I go nuts lol, But your layout is the best on this site by far and we can all see it must take a long time so I feel for you big time:'(

Dude, I feel for you, the amount of time this has happened to me, I go nuts lol, But your layout is the best on this site by far and we can all see it must take a long time so I feel for you big time:'(

Thanks, It is frustrating:(

And now it will take even longer time :S XD

But of well, update later today though;):)

man , you are an artist! Definitely following ;)

haha thanks:p

picture.php

September Update

picture.php

picture.php
View attachment 53969Milevskyi 14'
View attachment 53969Zárate 23'

Mcgroin: We started of well, but Zárate got a goal dissallowed. Soon after that former Laziale Milevskyi scored the opener and a lead to Genoa. Soon after that Zárate equalized and brought as back to the game. 1-1 was the score at half time, and with not even 10 minutes in to the second half, Annan got an early exit with an red card with a foul in the offensive zone. Lazio legend Hamisk finished his yet another superb game with a beautiful goal from 12 meters which secured that the three points stayed at Rome.

picture.php

picture.php
View attachment 53973Obi Mikel 45+1'

Mcgroin: We started the game with a strong squad, in which we later came in three youngsters for the bench. The game itself wasn't that important, and I am mad that two players, both defenders, got injured. Sakho away only one week and Santacroce none. Annan scored the only goal in the game at it's early stages from a corner. That despite he had four Chelsea players around him.

picture.php

picture.php
View attachment 53969Zárate 29'

Mcgroin: It felt like we were the only team on the pitch today. Ofcourse Parma got some shots, but there wasn't really any danger. Zárate scored a beautiful goal from a free kick from 25 yards. And Rivas scored a header from a corner, which at that point was our ninth. Of total fourteen ones. It felt like we had corners every third second. I'm happy that neither of our minor injuries did cause any serious injury and both Rivas and Verratti are nearly fully fit.

picture.php

Mcgroin: It was a very boring game with few shots. Milan had only six shots and two on target when we were even worse. Four shots and non on target. Ofcourse Milan is a good team, so a draw isn't bad. But with this preformance I think both teams should have lost. I'm going to try in the next game with a little different line-up, hopefully that will help.

picture.php

picture.php
View attachment 53969Vukcevic 12'
View attachment 53969Zárate 71'
picture.php
View attachment 53970Fernández

Mcgroin: So we just keep on prestating badly. Sporting got a chock lead at Olimpico after some marking errors by some of our defenders leaving several players un-marked. Zárate scored the equalizer after a beautiful play by us and a superb pass by Gourcuff. That showed that he should have started the game on field, not on the bench.

picture.php

View attachment 53968Gourcuff 58'
picture.php
View attachment 53969Sissoko 75'
View attachment 53973Rivas 90+2'
picture.php
View attachment 53971Rosina 90+4'

Mcgroin: We should have lost, and it was close as well but Adler saved a penalty at 90+4 minutes. We got our first shot at 65 minutes, and that was a header from our fifth corner. We were very weak, once again. Rivas got a red card after his second which gave Juventus a penalty. Gourcuff is out for between 8 weeks and 2 months, a big loss for us.

picture.php

picture.php
View attachment 53969Hamsik 69'
picture.php
View attachment 53969Sánchez 72'
picture.php
View attachment 53969Zárate 74'

Mcgroin: At half time it didn't look so good. The score was 1-1 with both scoring their goals from corners. It didn't look much better 24 minutes into second half, but then we made some changes and it helped. We scored three goals within five minutes. I've also noticed that Hamisk should almost be a striker, he is a stone cold finisher. Maybe better then our strikers...

picture.php

picture.php
View attachment 53969Zárate 28'
picture.php
View attachment 53969Sánchez 80'

Mcgroin: Well this was much better then our last Champions League game, which was against Sporting CP and ended 1-1. Santacroce gave a great pass to give Zárate a breakthrough of which he scored. Sánchez score 2-0 and after that I made some changes and let some youngster play Champions League football.

picture.php

*press on the table for full league table

Mcgroin: We are just one point after Atalanta and Inter. But our preformances has been weak, so I am a little dissapointed. We need to streighten up if we want to be in the title challenge.

picture.php

*press on the group for rest of the groups

Mcgroin: Much thougher than last year but still we should go through to first knockout stage as group winners.
Sporting CP: A solid Portugese team.
Aston Villa: Last year third in EPL tells quite much.
AS Monaco FC: A good French side, but weakest in this group.

Current Stadings

View attachment 53967

Holland

European Championship Qualifying Group Stage

v Belgium 2-2
View attachment 53969Afellay 32' [1-0]
View attachment 53969W Sneijder 90' [2-2]
Shots 19-10

European Championship Qualifying Group Stage

v Bulgaria 2-0
View attachment 53969de Zeeuw 43' [1-0]
View attachment 53969de Zeeuw 45' [2-0]
View attachment 53972de Jong, de Zeeuw
Shots 15-6
Holland Secure Play-Off Spot

Group Table

Last edited:
airplane.png

Next Update Most Likely On Tuesday As I Am Away From Tomorrow Till Monday

I think your latest layout is the best yet and is fantastic. And great job as manager, as in my Parma game, Lazio have just been relegated in the first season.