I think your latest layout is the best yet and is fantastic. And great job as manager, as in my Parma game, Lazio have just been relegated in the first season.

I think you should quit as Parma manager and take over Lazio;):p:D

Best layout on the site, end of.

Keep it up, amazing.

Wow just read all of it, Very well done :). On my Liverpool game they are currently 11th after 12 games too :O

Can't believe this story is still going. Still doing fantastic mate. Check out my new story, I remember you liking my old ones :)

have been traveling these last days, so havent had time to play fm, back now and will continuje tonigth, update earliest tomorrow

Can't believe this story is still going. Still doing fantastic mate. Check out my new story, I remember you liking my old ones :)

I can't believe either:p will do that ^^)

Awesome story, sorry about taking your name, as i say I only got it from Friends.XD

Hot squad you've built up now though, you've had 9 great pages, and I wish you 9 million more.

this has been fantastic m8, im a big admirer of lazio and did a game (started the story lol) i had great success nice to see lazio back were they belong lol, great team to transform on fm

well done for last season and i agree with max best lay out on the site amazing story well done were is yaya sanogo on ur games hes a must buy for any team.

Get this back up and running stigen! I always check when I sign in to see if there has been any updates :(

this has been fantastic m8, im a big admirer of lazio and did a game (started the story lol) i had great success nice to see lazio back were they belong lol, great team to transform on fm

Thanks mate:)

well done for last season and i agree with max best lay out on the site amazing story well done were is yaya sanogo on ur games hes a must buy for any team.

Thanks ^^) Will check Sanogo for you when I can... :)

Get this back up and running stigen! I always check when I sign in to see if there has been any updates :(

Well I have a problem, I had a new update all written and everything, but for some reason I didn't at that point have any interest to post it. And then I lost my interest for FM for a while...
Then few days ago I started to play FM again and everything looked bright, but now I have another problem. For a reason unknown my screen broke down on the computer I play on, and I don't have an extra screen, so waiting for a new one.
Until that you, and me, just have to wait...

:S

NO!!!!!! I was just about to make a S.S Lazio Story

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

been a great read hope you continue it unlucky with ur screen

Thanks :) I think it will be between few days and a week before I get a screen, then I will continue ;)

NO!!!!!! I was just about to make a S.S Lazio Story

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

And you can still do, I would follow ;):)

oh guess what I just got?;)

A new screen :D

Gonna start making the update right away ^^)

picture.php

October Update

picture.php

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]
picture.php
Sakho 32'
[/FONT]​
picture.php
Hamsik 36'
[/FONT]​
picture.php
Ribéry 48'
[/FONT]​
picture.php
picture.php
Ragatzu 56'
[/FONT]​
picture.php
picture.php
Cardazio 77'
[/FONT]​
picture.php
Zárate 78' (pen)
[/FONT]​
picture.php
Annan
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]OverviewFormationsPlayer RatingsMatch Stats[/FONT]​

Mcgroin: It was a solid win for us. We dominated the hole game but yet we conceded a goal. It was their third shot of the game and first on goal, while we scored our first after thirteen shots and second on goal. Hamisk got a red card after two yellow cards, yet we managed to score twice after that. Annan played a great game being solid on the midfield and deserved the Man of the Match award.

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
Capelli
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]OverviewFormationsPlayer RatingsMatch Stats[/FONT]​

Mcgroin: Worst. Game. Ever. We didn't create any chances and neither did Atalanta. Gourcuff, Hamsik and Sánchez were not included in the squad due to injuries, and that probably had an massive influence on our offensive side. A bad dress rehearsal for our upcoming Champions League match against Aston Villa.

picture.php

picture.php
Veloso 19'
[/FONT]​
picture.php
picture.php
Delph 29'
[/FONT]​
picture.php
picture.php
Velthuizen
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Mcgroin: [/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Worst. Game. Ever. We created some good chances in the start of the game but didn't manage to score. Velosos injury is quite bad and he will be out for between 5 weeks and 6 weeks. You can see how important Hamsik is for us. We just can't score without him. And when also Gourcuff is away, that makes our chances even worse. We must buy a good back-up AMC in January, because Verratti is no good as a AMC. And he must be Italian. Pasini from Atalanta would be a good alternative.[/FONT]​

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
Zárate 13'
[/FONT]​
picture.php
Derbyshire 59'
[/FONT]​
picture.php
Montolivo 90+1
[/FONT]​
picture.php
Frey
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Mcgroin: [/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Well finally we managed to score, and had lots of chances to score many more goals but we didn't manage to do that. And ofcourse when we managed to score, our opponents did the same. It was just our third draw, but it felt like fifteenth already. We had a little lack of players due to injuries and suspensions. [/FONT]​

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
Rivas 3'
[/FONT]​
picture.php
picture.php
Paloschi 19'
[/FONT]​
picture.php
picture.php
Ribéry 39'
[/FONT]​
picture.php
picture.php
Misuraca 77'
[/FONT]​
picture.php
picture.php
Paloschi 84'
[/FONT]​
picture.php
Lavezzi 87'
[/FONT]​
picture.php
Quagliarella 90+1'
[/FONT]​
picture.php
Paloschi
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Mcgroin: [/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Five goals, four different goalscorers. Quite impressive. Especially when we had massive troubles in goalscoring the most recent matches. We had a comportable 0-5 lead, but it changed to 2-5 within four minutes at the end of the game by mistakes from Rivas & Santacroce for the first goal and Da Silva & Verratti for the second.[/FONT]​

picture.php

*press on the table for full league table

Mcgroin: We dominated all of our games but didn't manage to score well. Currently forth with four points after and one game less played than Inter.

picture.php

picture.php

Mcgroin: Very dissapointed at the standings. But Champions League isn't our primary target, but yet we should win and currently lead this group with nine points, but no.

Holland

Friendly

v Norway 4-2

Holland Qualify For The 2016 European Championship
After Bulgaria lost to Belarus and could not reach Holland.

European Championship Qualifying Group Stage

v Belarus 2-0
picture.php
[/FONT]Amrabat 64' [1-0]
picture.php
[/FONT]Sneijder 75' [2-0]
picture.php
Amrabat
[/FONT]​