Beckham quality signing!! how u doing in the leauge now?are u goin for champions leauge qualification??

Beckham quality signing!! how u doing in the leauge now?are u goin for champions leauge qualification??

yeah beckham has played well, i serie a its quite close there, im either 4 or 5 all the time, update coming soon

Doing really well, league form has got a bit more consistent now you are in second half of season, you deffo need to rebuilt the defence next summer though as Hummels and Kolarov seem to be the main men at the moment.

i like this story it is layed out well and is easy to read got some good players there like kolarov pandev zarate veloso n ledesma

Doing well, looking forward to next update! :D

[FONT=Cambria, serif]...[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]February Update:[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Dabo Hits Another Injury[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]01.02.2010[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Dabo who a couple of weeks returned from his groin strain will be off the fields again. Dabo sustained a sprained ankel during a training session. This injury will keep the Lazio midfielder out for 6-7 weeks.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Italian Cup [/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]03.02.2010[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Udinese – Lazio 6-3[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Beckham (27)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Pandev (38)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Rocchi (45+2)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: Lost my halftime lead of 2-3 to 5-3 just in 15 minutes. Then they managed to score 6-3 on overtime which was bad. Hopefully we well beat them with 3 or more goals at Olympico. Veloso suspended from next Cup game.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Serie A[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]06.02.2010[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]AC Milan – Lazio 4-2[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (79, 90+3)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: Again one bad result. Kolarov were ****. His matchrating was 4.6. The only good things in this game was Zárates 2 goals and that secondhalf ended 2-2, so we didnt get more [FONT=Cambria, serif]humiliatated. Both Veloso and Kolarov suspended from our next Serie A game.[/FONT][/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Italian Cup[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]10.02.2010[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] – Udinese 1-0[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Rocchi (7)[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif](Inj. Kolarov off 7-8 weeks[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: This is wrong, we only won by 1-0, considering shots was 21-4, and Udinese didnt get any of their shots on target. Udinese to final with 4-6.[/FONT][/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Backfire For Lazio Defense[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]12.02.2010[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Modibo Diakté has sustained back strain during traning. This will mean that the Lazio DC will be out for 4 weeks.[/FONT][/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Serie A[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]14.02.2010[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] – Napoli 2-2[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Pandev (42)[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Beckham (50)[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: After 9 minutes Maggio gets a red card and still Napoli scores twice at Olympico. We fully dominated the game but still just a draw. We missed several breakthroughs and Lavezzi, who sucks at heading scored from a corner heading. When our players who are very very very strong on heading, dont even get the ball on goal. Very odd?[/FONT][/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]EURO Cup First Knockout Round[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]18.02.2010[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Bordeaux – [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] 3-3[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Pandev (39, 44)[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Beckham (49 pen)[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: Ledesma and Lichtsteiner suspended from next game. It was 2-3 to me, Hummels got injured at 5 meter line, Lung jr kicks the ball to play, we lose it and Bordeaux counterattacks, Chamakh would have been at least 7 meters offside, without Hummels just lying injured there. And then thay say that my penalty was controversial. If I get knocked out because of this...[/FONT][/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio Secures The Signature of Rivas[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]19.02.2010[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio has confirmed today the signing of Nelson Rivas. The Colombian will arrive to Olympico 01.07.2010 on a free transfer from Inter. Mcgroin, ' Nelson is a good defender and we are happy to get him for free'.[/FONT][/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]21.02.2010[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Fiorentina – [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] 0-1[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]De la Peña (28)[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif](Cribari sent out 76)[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif](Inj. Radu off 4 weeks)[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif](Inj. Rocchi off 4 weeks)[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif](Inj. De la Peña off 3 weeks)[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: Everything else than a easy game. Our next game against Bordeaux will be even tougher, 11 of 22 are out for different reasons, mostly injuries.[/FONT][/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]EURO Cup First Knockout Round[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]25.02.2010[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] – Bordeaux 2-2[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Cruz (13)[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Pandev (15)[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: A lack of players meant we had to use a new tactic, and on the bench there was 6 new faces. We got quick under two goals after they scored on the 2 min and 11. But we reduced to quickly and got 2-2 draw which means were on the next round with more away goals 5-5(3). Next up in EURO Cup, Hamburg.[/FONT][/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]28.02.2010[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Parma – [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] 2-4[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Matuzalém (32)[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Veloso (35)[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Mirante (OG) (51)[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (84)[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif](Lichtsteiner sent off 78)[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: Still 6 injuries and one suspension, on the bench. 4 players, 2 of them goalkeepers. Matuzalém is a better finisher then my strikers. Wonder how I'm going to play the next game, because were not having a overflow of players.[/FONT][/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Serie A February Summary:[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Top Goalscorer: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Mauro[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (3)[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Player of the Month:[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] Mats Hummels[/FONT][/FONT]
View attachment 20341
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Holden Mcgroin's Toughts of February:[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]This month didnt start to well with losses against both Udinese and AC Milan. After that we started to preforme a little bit better, but still there is a lot to improve. Nelson Rivas signed for the club and will be joining next season. In EURO Cup we have now reached our goal, but we are planning to go all the way till the end.[/FONT][/FONT]​

Good signing in Rivas, your doing really well in the Euro Cup, hopefully you can bring a trophy back to Lazio, you've been hit badly by injuries though.

Rivas has always played well for me!

Great signing

[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]March Update:[/FONT][/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]03.03.2010[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio –[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] Catania 1-1[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Beckham (84 pen)[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: Why the **** cant I win Catania? Again, 4 substitutes.[/FONT][/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]07.03.2010[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio –[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] Cagliari 5-1[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Pandev (14, 61)[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (22, 65)[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Hummels (75)[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: This is how the numbers should look like. Most of our injured players are going to be fit soon, which is good news.[/FONT][/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]EURO Cup Second Knockout Round[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]11.03.2010[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Hamburg – [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] 2-0[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: 1-1 would have been a fair result. They got their valuable 2-0 goal when Lung jr were getting some hotdogs from the stands.[/FONT][/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]14.03.2010[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Bari – [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] 1-1[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (73)[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif](Inj. Ledesma off 3 weeks)[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif](I.nj De la Peña off 2-3 weeks)[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: They scored on 90+3, so I'm a bit annoyed. But to be honest, Bari should have won this game, we were totally ****. But still, that late goal, ****.[/FONT][/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]EURO Cup Second Knockout Round[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]18.03.2010[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] – Hamburg 0-2[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: I should have won this game. I dominated it the whole time but didnt manage to score, Rost is amazing in the goal, atleast against me both times. I attacked, then they counterattacked once and scored at 62 mins. Then at 80 mins Diakté decided that he wants to score. He was alone at our 16 meter line, then he SHOT the ball IN OUR OWN GOAL. He will be sitting on the bench a couple of games now...[/FONT][/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]21.03.2009[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio –[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] AS Roma 1-1[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (32)[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif](Inj. Rocchi off 3 weeks)[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: Fair result, but then again, as against Bari. Their [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]equalized quite late, at 84 mins. A win would have been prefect, and besides, Roma are playing a very bad season.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Serie A[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]24.03.2010[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Sampdoria – [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] 0-2[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Cruz (30 pen)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Pandev (65)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: Sampdoria whos been weak the hole season didnt make any different in this game. We dominated and maybe we should have won with even bigger differense? Veloso suspended from next game after 12 yellow cards.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]28.03.2010[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] – Inter 0-1[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: A draw would have been fair, but ofcourse with my luck, we lost. Atleast we didnt lose with 5 goals this time, glad i listened to my assistant and played 4-4-2. Pandev was horrible. Lichtsteiner suspended from next game after 8 yellow cards.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Serie A March Summary:[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Top Goalscorer: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Mauro Zárate (4)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Player of the Month: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Silvu Lung jr[/FONT]
View attachment 20381
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Holden Mcgroin's Toughts of March:[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]In overall this was a decent month, I had hoped for some more points, but we were a bit unlucky. Inter result pleased me, even a draw should have been fair. EURO Cup didnt go as expected, Hamburg wasnt any better then we, but they had better luck. Rost was just superb saving several breakthroughs and stuff. Inter game gave me an idea how to play Zárate upfront, so maybe I will change our tactic, so he dosent have to play as a winger but as a striker.[/FONT]​

Well done mate. A good read and I look forward to your next update.

[FONT=Cambria, serif]April Update:[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]03.04.2010[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Siena – Lazio 0-1[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (9)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: Boring, shots 4-9. Glad that we won though.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]11.04.2010[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio – Livorno 3-0[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (10, 13)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Hummels (16)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: 3 early goals and that was it. Matuzalém suspended from next game after 4 yellow cards.

[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]18.04.2010[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio – Atlanta 0-1[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: Seriously? What the ****??[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]24.04.2010[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Juventus – Lazio 1-1[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Rocchi (81)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: Fair result, glad that Rocchis equalized and that Juventus didnt pass us in the league. Diakté and Pandev suspended after 8 respective 4 yellow cards.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Serie A April Summary:[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Top Goalscorer: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Mauro Zárate (3)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Player of the Month: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Silviu Lung jr[/FONT]
View attachment 20550
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Holden Mcgroin's Toughts of April:[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]It was a really hard to choose that who would be player of the month, when there were so many players who preformed great. Eventually I ended up with Lung jr, after his solid preformances in the goal. It was a good month excluding our loss against Atlanta home, which was a odd game. 3 games left of the season and we are divided 4[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]th[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif], we will aim for Champions League spot, which would bring our team lots of money, and interest among great players.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]May Update:[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]03.05.2010[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Udinese – [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] 1-3[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Ledesma (20)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Rocchi (68)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]De la Peña (86)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif](Inj. Matuzalém off 7-10 days)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: The quick send off for Isla ment that I played almost the hole game with 1 more. 1-3 was a good result. Veloso suspended from next game after 15 yellow cards[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]09.05.2010[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] – Chievo 3-0[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Ledesma (15)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Pandev (26)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Beckham (33)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: Solid game. Last game against Bologna will be very important. We are currently 5[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]th[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif], Fiorentina 4[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]th[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] with same points, better aggerate score, and Udinese 3[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]rd[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] with one point more then we. We would have been third, but Udineses goal at 90+2 in their game gave them the andvantage. Who will get to Chapions League, and who will have to settle with EURO Cup?[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Inter Wins Serie A[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]12.05.2010[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]The Milano based team Inter, has secured their win of Serie A this season. It will be their 5 in-row leaving the other Milano team, AC Milan 5 points after, with 1 round left. Inter secured their title drawing 0-0 home against Bologna. Inter's last game of this season will be against Cagliari, home at Giuseppe Meazza.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]16.05.2010[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Bologna – [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] 1-3[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Hummels (36)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Rocchi (86)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: We did it, I almost tasted Champions League until Bologna equalized at 62 minutes. Then when both Udinese and Fiorentina equalized to matches too, suddenly we were outside champions league spot. Then I decided, all or nothing, we put all our streinght up, and Rocchi scored the winner 1-2 at 86 min, this ment Champions League, and 3[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]rd[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] position i Serie A.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Eliseu Loan Finishes[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]23.05.2010[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Eliseu has completed his loan spell at Porto and returns to Lazio. The portugese winger got twice offered a permanent move to Porto, but his rejected both and heads back to Rome.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Serie A May Summary:[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Top Goalscorer: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Cristian Ledesma / Tommaso Rocchi (2)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Player of the Month:[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] Cristian Ledesma[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Holden Mcgroin's Toughts of May:[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]A good month winning all three games we had. Champions League next season after finishing superbly 3[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]rd[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]. For the player of the month award, its was once again were even with many players playing well, but Ledesma got the award after his goals this month got 1[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]st[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] respectivly 3[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]rd[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] place in ”Serie A Goal of the Month”. Season summary coming next month.[/FONT]

Really good season, I imagine you will get a decent budget now you are in the CL, I'm surprised by how badly Juve did considering the quality and depth or their squad

Really good season, I imagine you will get a decent budget now you are in the CL, I'm surprised by how badly Juve did considering the quality and depth or their squad

yeah, but Roma was worse, they was down at the relegation zone the whole season, 5-6 last games saved their season and they finished mid-table

[FONT=Cambria, serif]June Update:[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Serie A Season 09/10 Summary:[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Top Goalscorer:[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] Goran Pandev (18)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Player of the Season: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Goran Pandev[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Fans Player of the Season:[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] Goran Pandev[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Signing of the Season: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]David Beckham [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif](Also #1 in Season Summary – Powered by Guerin Sportivo)[/FONT]
View attachment 20581
View attachment 20580

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Holden Mcgroin's Toughts of Serie A Season 09/10[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Well, we achived our Season Expectations, and in Serie A we preformed better then I expected. I cant be dissapointed with this season, and hope that we next season play a strong season too. The free transfer of David Beckham was very good, even hes aging, his experience and skill [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]compensates his slow pace. Hummels and Veloso very important for our defense, and without them we wouldnt been this strong. Players such as Eliseu, Brocchi, Zauri and Mauri who were loaned out got bids to make their moves permanent, but all of them rejected their offer.[/FONT]

View attachment 20577
View attachment 20579

[FONT=Cambria, serif]A Quick Preview To SEASON 10/11[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Our new season will start with an away game against Juventus 22[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]nd[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] of August. And our first game at Olympico will be against Sampdoria 29[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]th[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] of August. [/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]First game of Derby Della Capitale will take place 27[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]th[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] of October.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio Given [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]£[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]43,484,000[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]We will receive [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]£[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]43,484,000 for Serie A TV rights over the frorthcoming season.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Season Expectatios[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]I told the board that we belive continental qualification should be possible. Expectations inside the team may change after august with some [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]reinforcements.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Transfer budget: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]£[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]18.75M[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Wage budget: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]£[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]650K p/w ([/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]£[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]613,609 p/w)[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Mcgoin Signs New Deal With Lazio[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]30.06.2010[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio's manager Holden Mcgroin has put pen on paper on a 4 year contract extension. The thirty-eight year old is now set to extend his stay at the club until June 2014. Mcgroin had 1 year to run on his existing contract before agreeing the new deal. Mcgroin will almost double his salary, after agreeing the new [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]£[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]25,500 p/w compared to the foregoing contract with [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]£[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]13,000 p/w.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio chairman Claudio Lotito is said to be delighted after the contract renewal.[/FONT]​

Good luck in the coming season, hopefully you can get some good players in and challenge for the title or at least top four this season