Doing Brilliant! :) I always find to suceed in Italy you really need to score loads, its hard against the formations such as 5-1-2-1-1 i seem to play against alot. Nice signing aswell :D. Keep going mate got a feeling about this story.

Last edited:
Doing Brilliant! :) I always find to suceed in Italy you really need to score loads, its hard against the formations such as 5-1-2-1-1 i seem to play against alot. Nice signing aswell :D. Keep going mate got a feeling about this story.

thanks mate ^^ will def check out your story:)

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:39 PM ----------

[FONT=Cambria, serif]I'm just wondering, does anyone actully read this, or is this just unnecessary posting?[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments A[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]ppreciated[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] and Respected[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif](and Expected)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Now, and (hopefully) in the Future[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]If You read, please leave a comment of your toughts of this story[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Suggestions; How to make this Better; Good/Bad[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]etc.[/FONT]

I really enjoy reading this story, its a fantastic layout, one of the best I have seen, and I always look out for this story when I check the forum. Keep up the good work, and maybe check out my story, hehe :p

TABLE OF CONTEST / INDEX
ALL THE UPDATES
Press on the Update Name YOU Want To Read

Season 09/10

June

Season 10/11

July
This Post Will Be Updated Always After A New Monthly Update
Link To This Post Will Be Found In My Sig

Download 'STIGEN ULTIMATE TACTIC'

Last edited:
[FONT=Cambria, serif]...[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]January Update:[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Award Time:[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Yoann Gourcuff was selected as a substitute in ”World Team of the Year”[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Tommaso Rocchi came third in ”Serie A Italian Player of the Year”[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Mauro Zárate came third in ”Serie A Forgein Player of the Year”[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Mauro Zárate came second in ”Serie A Young Player of the Year”[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Mats Hummels came tihrd in ”Serie A Defender of the Year”[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Holden Mcgroin has won the ”Serie A Manager of the Year”[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Serie A[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]05.01.2011[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Siena – Lazio 0-1[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Pandev (36)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: Nothing speciall in this game. Siena played well and showed that they wasnt 5th without a reason.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Stendardo and Radu Exit Lazio[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]08.01.2011[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio DC's Guglielmo Stendardo and Stefan Radu has both slod by Lazio. Stendardo left for Sampdoria for £2,5M and Radu to Inter for £13,25M.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]09.01.2011[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio – Fiorentina 1-0[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (83)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: So happy about our win. I was already sure that it would end in a draw quite that early, and then Zárate scored and I was dancing.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Italian Cup[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]12.01.2011[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio – Genoa 2-0[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (13, 23)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: A good solid game.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Dabo Loaned to Birmingham[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]14.01.2011[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio midfielder Ousmane Dabo has been loaned out to Birmingham for the rest of the season.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]15.01.2011[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio – Juventus 1-1[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (81)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: I think we could have won, but a defeat wasent too far away either.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Diakté leaves to Portsmouth[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]16.01.2011[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Another defender leaves Lazio now in January, making Modibo Diakté the third DC to leave. Diakté joins Portsmouth for £5M.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]19.01.2011[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Sampdoria – Lazio 0-2[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Veloso (51)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Beckham (81 pen)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: We arent scoring as much as earlier, but we arent either loosing, so its looking good for the future.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]23.01.2011[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio – Inter 0-1[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: 4 players suspended from next game after to many yellow cards.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]26.01.2011[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio – Palermo 2-2(4-2 pen)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Gourcuff (68)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (105)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif](Inj. Kolarov off 8 weeks – 2 months)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: So weak of us, we lost our lead twice, atleast we won.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]30.01.2011[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Chievo – Lazio 0-2[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Bentivoglio (OG) (84)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Gourcuff (89)
Comments:
[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]I had already lost hope, but then we started to pl[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]ay and managed to score.

[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Blackburn Signs Matuzalèm[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]30.01.2011[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Blackburn has today annuced the signing of Lazio midfielder Matuzalém. The 30-year old will move to England for ammount off £7,5M.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Serie A January Summary:[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Top Goalscorer: Mauro Zárate (2)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Player of the Month: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Mamadou Sakho[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Holden Mcgoin's Toughts of January:[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]A month with many players sold out. This was a good thing, so our economy is more stabil right now. We scored quite that few goals compared to earlier months, but then again we didnt concede that many either. Still leading Serie A with 2 points ahead of Inter, so it would have been important to win that game against them. Our squad is looking really good, but there is one thing i dont like, out of 21 players only 2 are Italian.[/FONT]

Last edited:

[FONT=Cambria, serif]February Update:[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]02.02.2011[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio – Catania 2-1[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Rocchi (2)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Hummels (76)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: We won this, but we should have preformed alot better.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]06.02.2011[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio – Padova 2-1[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Gourcuff (52)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Rocchi(68)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: You just cant be happy after a result like this. Padova got an early lead and we had to chase them, not the way i hoped. We were also unlucky hitting the post 3 times. We got some injury problems now too.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]09.02.2011[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Catania – Lazio 1-0[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: Well thanks alot Rivas and Hummels. Now we are out from the cup thanks to a goal Catania scored at 90 minutes. The ball came from a rebound slowly to Rivas feet, hit him a stopped movement, Rivas and Hummels who stood 1 feet from him, both run away and a Catania player shot the winner form 5 meter line.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]12.02.2011[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio – Napoli 1-1[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]van der Vaart (1)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: What is this, whats wrong with us? Napoli isnt bad, but we should win these games. Inter will go past us in the table any minute.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Champions League First Knockout Stage[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]15.02.2011[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Manchester United – Lazio 4-2[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Pandev (51)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (80)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: Im a bit dissapointed, but still it was a good result. Bad tough that ManU have a two goal advantage now.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]20.02.2011[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Udinese – Lazio 2-0[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: GOALS GALORE MY ***[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]27.02.2011[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Catania – Lazio 1-2[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Rivas (45)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Rocchi (60)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif](Inj. Zárate off 2 weeks)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif](Inj. Hummels off 2 weeks)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: We made an easy game hard for us.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Serie A February Summary:[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Top Goalscorer: Tommaso Rocchi (2)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Player of the Month: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Silviu Lung jr[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Holden Mcgoin's Toughts of February:[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Why dosent this surprise me, we had loads of players, we had no injuries, now after we sold some, we[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] had [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]immediately[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] 5 players injured, all usual starters. Our good form is history, we are playing very bad football and need to start preform.[/FONT]​

Unlucky on some of the results, need a great performance against United to get through now but I have faith you can do it ! Wish you the best of luck !

Unlucky on some of the results, need a great performance against United to get through now but I have faith you can do it ! Wish you the best of luck !

Thanks^^) had many games in a short period so players were very tired, maybe that explains some of the bad results, but still:S

[FONT=Cambria, serif]March Update:[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]02.03.2011[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio – Parma 2-0[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Cribari (32)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Rocchi (61)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]A good win, but one or two goals more would have been expected.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]05.03.2011[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Roma – Lazio 1-2[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Di María (20)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Pandev (67)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]A good win against rivals Roma. Wonder when Roma will play as good as they looks on paper. Last year 12[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]th[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif], currently 13[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]th[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]. I am 3 points after Inter, wonder if I ever get to them, they have 13 wins in a row now. And 19 games without a defeat.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Champions League First Knockout Stage[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]08.03.2011[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio – Manchester United 3-1[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Rocchi (30, 65)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Pandev (77)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif](Sakho sent off 85)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]I dont know what to say. Amazing. My assistant said that ManU plays weak against 4-5-1, so I decided that we would play with that formation, and **** we dominated this game. We are thru to the next round thanks to away goals.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio Will Face Porto[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]11.03.2011[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Three days after the amazing win at Stadio Olympico, was the draft for the Quaterfinals in Champions League. Lazio will play against Porto for a spot in the semifinals. Barca – Inter, will be the pair of this leg.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]12.03.2011[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio – Torino 2-1[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Gourcuff (27)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Rocchi (32)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Odd game, we hit the post 4 times, Torino had 3 shots, 2 from over 40 meters, and one in the end of the game from 18 meters, and that one went in, their only on target.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]20.03.2011[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Genoa – Lazio 0-1[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (39)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Nothing special.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Champions League Quater Finals[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]23.03.2011[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio – Porto 3-2[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Veloso (20 pen)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Pandev (43)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Hummels (84)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments:[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] Well we did win like I planned, but we conceded too many goals, even one would been too much.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Hummels Injured[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]28.03.2011[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Mats Hummels, who been very injury prone this season, is injured again. This time the 22-year old German will be off 3 weeks.[/FONT][/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Serie A March Summary:[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Top Goalscorer: Tommaso Rocchi (2)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Player of the Month: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Angel Di María[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Holden Mcgoin's Toughts of March:[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Well a good month. Stunning victory against the Red Devils in Champions League. In Serie A its going good too, but I just hope that Inter would start loosing some games, 21 games winning streak they now have. 7 games left, still 3 points after
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]...[/FONT]

Last edited:
great story mate tough tht rough patch mate but u bouncing back and i hope u beat inter for the title...

Well done you done amazing last month ! Hopefully Inter will slip up but if not second place is fantastic. Good luck against Porto, listen to your assistant again :p

great story mate tough tht rough patch mate but u bouncing back and i hope u beat inter for the title...

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Thanks mate[/FONT]^^)

Well done you done amazing last month ! Hopefully Inter will slip up but if not second place is fantastic. Good luck against Porto, listen to your assistant again :p

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Yeah, second would already be amazing, but now when Im this close second would feel like finishing 15th[/FONT]:D

[FONT=Cambria, serif]April Update:[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]02.04.2011[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] – AC Milan 1-0[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Veloso (37 pen)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif](Inj. Sakho off 2 weeks)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]I'm so happy so happy right now. We won, which means that Milan are now 13 points behind us. Also, Inter lost points, a 0-0 game against Roma ment that we are now only 1 point after them, with 6 games left. For our Champions League game, both Hummels and Sakho are injured so they wont play, not good for us.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Champions League Quater Finals[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]05.04.2011[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Porto – [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] 0-2[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]van der Vaart (11)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Pandev (83)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments:[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] Well the game could have started better, out of 4 CB's 2 were injured, and 1 suspended, and ofcourse it was the weakest of my defenders who were available. Faraoni got lifted from U19 to play this game. A result we wanted so cant be other then happy.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Champions League Semi-Finals[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]07.04.2011[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]We will face the French top club Olympique Lyon in the semi-finals of Champions League. Lyon, who went thru from Group H has knocked out both Liverpool and Chelsea, two of the three English teams to survive group stage.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]10.04.2011[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Reggina – [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] 0-2[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Gourcuff (23)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (47)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]A good solid win.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]17.04.2011[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Bari – [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] 1-2[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Rocchi (28, 30)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Once again we made an easy game hard for us. Hummels it a minor injurie and will miss our first game for Champions League semi finals.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Champions League Semi Finals[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]20.04.2011[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lyon – [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] 2-2[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (27, 31)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments:[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] The score in its self is good, but the fact that we lost a comfortable 0-2 lead isnt that good. But Im sure that we will fix this and play in the final.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]23.04.2011[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] – Palermo 3-2[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (29)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Rocchi (61, 83)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]What a match! We got the lead, lost it and were 1-2 under. Then we managed to score, and later Rocchi scored the most unique goal Ive seen. Sakho crossed from behind center line torwards Rocchi, he continued it with his head, so that it flew over Palermo 'keeper and into the goal.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Champions League Semi Finals[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]26.04.2011[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] – Lyon 1-3[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Rocchi (30)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments:[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] ******* anti-football frenchmen. Lyon didnt do a thing. They always had 8 men i the box, and then they just counter-attacked. Did as my assistant told me, and I took just 9 minutes for Lyon to score twice.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Serie A April Summary:[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Top Goalscorer: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Tommaso Rocchi (4)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Player of the Month: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Tommaso Rocchi[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Holden Mcgoin's Toughts of April:[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Little left of this season anymore. In Serie A we are still second, chasing Inter who are just a point ahead us. Three games left in the league, of which we should get 9 points, but atleast 7. Facing Siena, Fiorentina and Atalanta. Champions League didnt go as I had planned, next season then.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]May Update:[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]01.05.2011[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] – Siena 4-1[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Beckham (32 pen)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Rocchi (45)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (63)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lichtsteiner (75)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: Very good and solid game from us. Inter won their game against Bari so we are still 1 point after.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]08.05.2011[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Fiorentina – [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] 1-2[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (52)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Gourcuff (59)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: Fiorentina took the early lead. But we showed how strong we are, and on the second half we took the lead and the win. Palermo – Inter 0-0, that means now with one game remaining we have a one point advantage.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Sell-Out Expected For Atalanta Match[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]14.05.2011[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]S.S. Lazio's game against Atalanta in the Serie A is set to be a sell-out with supporters clamouring to see their team at Olimpico. [/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Over 78 000 tickets are expected to be sold for the Serie A clash on Sunday.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio chairman Claudio Lotito stated that he hoped the club crowd would get a capacity crowd for an unforgettable match of football at Olimpico.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Laziohave been touted as comfortable favourites for the clash.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio are currently first in the Serie A with one game remaining. Inter are only one point after the serieleaders.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]15.05.2011[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] – Atalanta 2-0[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Di María (34, 58)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Comments: LAZIO WINS SERIE A. Nothing else to say about the game, Atalanta was very weak, they had maybe 3 shots or something like that.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio win Serie A[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]15.05.2011[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio have won the Serie A title.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Manager Holden Mcgroin has been labelled the mastermind behind the success ans is the name on everyone's lips.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio trumped second-placed Inter to the title, with A.C. Milan in third.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Mcgroin Praised by Lazio Supporters[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]15.05.2011[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Fans of S.S. Lazio were justly proud after the team returned home with the Serie A.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Fans and pundits alike were unanimous that the person responsible for the team's success was Holden Mcgroin.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Real Madrid Wins Champions League[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]21.05.2011[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]The final between Olympique Lyonnais and Real Madrid were played at Wembley in front of 90 000 supporters. All goals in the game were scored from penalties. First C. Ronaldo at 44 minutes and then D. Ashton at 63 minutes. After that none of the teams scored, which ment penalty-shootout. R. Madrid won the penatlties 5-4 after Barnetta missed the last penalty for Lyonnais and R. Madrid celebrated Champions League win for the second time in row.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Serie A May Summary:[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Top Goalscorer: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Angel Di María / Mauro Zárate (2)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Player of the Month:[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] Angel Di María[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Holden Mcgoin's Toughts of May:[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Well, we won Serie A which is very amazing. After finishing last year third, I tought already that it couldnt get better in a couple of season. I have to thank Palermo, for drawing with Inter and thanks to that we won the Serie A.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]June Update:[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio Sign Milevskyi[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]02.06.2011[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio have signed the Ukrainean striker Artem Milevskyi on a free transfer. Milevskyi arrived from Dinamo Kiev.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Serie A Season 10/11 Summary:[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Top Goalscorer: Tommaso Rocchi (20)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Player of the Season: Tommaso Rocchi[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Fans Player of the Season: Mauro Zárate[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Signing of the Season: Angel Di María[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Holden Mcgroin's Toughts of Serie A Season 10/11:[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]A very good season of us. We won Serie A and was in the semi finals of Champions League. You couldnt have asked for much more. Our transfers were all very good, maybe van der Vaart didnt catch up to hees expectations, but otherwise everything was perfect.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Best Eleven[/FONT]

View attachment 27118View attachment 27119

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Overall Best Eleven

[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]A Quick Preview to SEASON 11/12[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Our new season will start with an away game against Sampdoria 21st[/FONT] [FONT=Cambria, serif]August. And our first game at Olimpico will be against AC Milan 28th[/FONT] [FONT=Cambria, serif]August. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]First game of Derby Della Capitale will take place 30th[/FONT] [FONT=Cambria, serif]October.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio Given £52'275'000[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]We will receive £52'275'000 for Serie A TV rights over the frorthcoming season.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Season Expectatios[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]I told the board that we belive [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]title challenge[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] should be possible.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]In Champions League, I think we should go for the [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]quater finals[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif].[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Transfer budget: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]£45M[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Wage budget: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]£900K p/w (£802,013 p/w)[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]THE FIRST DAYS OF JULY UPDATE:[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Most Important Dates in July:[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]01.07.2011 – Start of Transfer Window[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]01.07.2011 – Dabo Joins Birmingham[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]25.07.2011 – Friendly; St. Mirren – Lazio[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]28.07.2011 – Friendly; Kilmarnock – Lazio[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]30.07.2011 – Friendly; Aberdeen – Lazio[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Transfer Window Opens[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Toughts:[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Well our last season was nothing less then a success. To stay up in the top flight we need to streighten our team a bit. I dont think there will be any new offensive players, becouse we scored most goals in the league last season. Midfield looks good, but a little too narrow, it is very plausibble with one new player on this position. Our defense was second best last season. But maybe a wing back will arrive. What it goes for goalkeepers, a new face will defenitly arrive, yet to know if it will be a back-up or a regular starter.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Targets:[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Mario Balotelli (Inter)[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] – Young Italian striker with a great future.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Cristián Zapata[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] (Udinese) – A solid defender.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Juan Manuel Mata[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] (Valencia) – Very dangerous winger.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Rafinha[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] (Schalke) – Good Wing Back both in defense and offense.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Igor Akinfeev[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] ( CSKA Moscow) – A good keeper, unhappy at CSKA.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Steve Mandanda[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] (OM) – Very good French keeper.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Copa[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] ( Lokeren) – Very good back-up keeper[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Filipe[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] (Deportivo) – Good Wing Back both in defense and offense.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Thiago Motta[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] (Inter) – Very stabil midfielder.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Most Possible Ins:[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Rafinha[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] (Schalke); Brazil; Defender/Wing Back
– Value: £5,750,000; Sale Value ~ £15,250,000​
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Copa[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] (Lokeren); Ivory Coast; Goalkeeper – Value £700,000; Sale Value ~ £1,900,000[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Most Possible Outs:[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Juan Pablo Carrizo[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] (GK) – Expressed hes desire do leave in the middle of last season.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]David Beckham[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] (M C/R) – Played alot last season, but already 36-years old.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lionel Scaloni[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] (D/WB M R) – Expressed hes desire do leave in the middle of last season.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Real Madrid Tops Rich List[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Spanish league runners-up R. Madrid have maintained their status as the richest club in the world.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio rose in the rankings meanwhile, moving from 20th to 9th.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Serie A Title Odds From Sky Bet[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Inter 5-1 (fav)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio 6-1[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Milan 6-1[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Juventus 6-1[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Palermo 25-1[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Udinese 33-1[/FONT]

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

[FONT=Cambria, serif]July Update:[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Sakho Injured[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]07.07.2011[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio central defender Mamadou Sakho has sustained a back strain while lifting weights during training.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]It is likely that Sakho will be out for between 3-4 weeks.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio Profits Announced[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio have released a statement announcing profits of £40M for the last financial year, a staggering 27 precent of their turnover. One of the main contributors to the good financial result was the league's excellent TV deal which brought in £53M of revenue. Lazio's revenue for financial year amounted to £144M.
[/FONT]
View attachment 27156

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Udinese Sign Cribari[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]20.07.2011[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Udinese have completed the signing of Lazio's strong centre-back Emílson Cribari for a fee of £1,400,000.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Cribari is said to be happy for the opportunity of playing regular first-team football again.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Summary of Games:[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]25.07.2011 – Friendly; St. Mirren – Lazio 0-4[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]28.07.2011 – Friendly; Kilmarnock – Lazio 0-4[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]30.07.2011 – Friendly; Aberdeen – Lazio 1-6[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Holden Mcgroin's Toughts of July:[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Well its been a quite that quiet month. Only Cribari exiting and no one joining. And right now I feel like it would be good like that.[/FONT]

Last edited: