Sahar

Do you still speak to Vu Duc Tu??? If so, do you know if he is planning on releasing a new tactic, or update of this one?

Steve

Sahar

Do you still speak to Vu Duc Tu??? If so, do you know if he is planning on releasing a new tactic, or update of this one?

Steve

I do actually, he is not going to release a new tactic for FM11, sorry

I do actually, he is not going to release a new tactic for FM11, sorry

Thanks for the info.

Does Vu Duc Tu still use this tactic? As he has an updated version of this on SI Games forum, but not sure if it was more successful?

Steve

dude Carcela will work great as a winger?He has 18 acceleration 16 pace 16 composure 14 finishing 18 dribling 15 passing.
i really want to sign him cuz he is a baragain but i dont know if works with your tactic.
and can you tell me the roles of players from your tactic?

Last edited:
I am starting a new save with Man Utd and will be using this tactic. Will update the thread with how I get on :)

Great tactic!
So do you choose anyone to be TM or do guys just leave ut empty?

After struggling for 6 months trying to implement a successful 4-5-1 I was about to get sacked at Juventus so in desperation I have tried this tactic and everything has turned around. Very nice tactic.

ok guys target man and playmaker must be selected???

Has anyone tried this tactic in FM12 and how were the results?

Would you mind posting screenshots? :)
I don't have any screenshots atm but I can tell you this: I became champions with Beerschot AC (Belgian team, media prediction 7th) twice and won 1 EL. Then I took over Juventus in december. they were only 14th in the Serie A. I ended the season as champions with 10 points ahead + EL winners.

PS: could you post with a quote next time please? So I know you said something (since I don't check this daily).

I don't have any screenshots atm but I can tell you this: I became champions with Beerschot AC (Belgian team, media prediction 7th) twice and won 1 EL. Then I took over Juventus in december. they were only 14th in the Serie A. I ended the season as champions with 10 points ahead + EL winners.

PS: could you post with a quote next time please? So I know you said something (since I don't check this daily).

Thanks for the response :)

I have been using it a little as well and it still works well :D

I find this tactic OK but not great, balls get through the defence very easily also a lot of our goals that aren't scored by Barrios seem to come directly from corners, either the defender scoring or knocking it down for someone else. Playing as Dortmund. Sitting third in the league with four games left, mathematically can win the title but realistically no chance.
Drawn four of our past five league games, with one win (own goal 1-0). Had no morale crisis or anything during this period. One of the draws was 4-4 at home and the goals conceded were VERY sloppy.

Used it for a good percentage of the season, and getting similar results to the 4-1-3-2 and 4-5-1's I'd played beforehand.

GK: Weidenfeller
DR: Owomoyela (new RB is my priority in summer)
CB: Hummels
CB: Subotic
LB: Schmelzer
DM: Kehl/Bender
CM: Kagawa
APM: Gotze
LW: Lucas
RW: Danny
CF: Barrios

Barrios has 30, Lewandowski (back up striker) and Subotic have 9, next are on 6 (Hummels) and 5.

Last edited: