I'm sorry, Austria.

View attachment 182020

EDIT: I'm sorry, Bari.

View attachment 182022

Tip: Make sure that your targetman is set to your ST and "run onto ball". For some reason mine suddenly switched to my AMR (obv the tactic didn't work that well anymore).

Last edited:
This is a verry attacking tactic, how can I change it to a more defensive tactic?

Do you have to put the target-man into the list even though it's not checked?

Look's good, I'm going to give it a try now mate I will let you know how I get on with it.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Best formation that I have used so far, very nice job mate I'm dominating all games :D

it is soon, very soon to say that im gonna be the champ but so far so good, its freaking awesome my results :D

thanks mate

Here's my success thus far :)

Started at PSV
1st Season
Honours: Won the League, Europa League Semi-Finalits.

To Win the league was a good achievement as I had a new and young team. Also Ajax had a great season but were still no match for me :) Also in the Europa League, we knocked out Athletico Madrid and Sampdoria! Which is incredible for PSV!

2nd Season
Honours: Won the League, Champions League Knockout-Round 1, Dutch Cup.

We won the league convincingly and I was resting players for the Champions League too, which perhaps lost me a few games. In the Champions League I had a really hard group of Bayern Munich and Palermo (who had signed Alxeis Sanchez too). It was a great performance to progress from that group! and we beat Bayern at home 2-0! We went out to Real Madrid losing 0-3 home and away. However in the home tie we were the better team and had 2 CCCs to their 0! In the away tie they perhaps deserved to win but didn't thrash us at all :)

** I then was offered the Job at Man Utd, as I had reached a World Class reputation**

So far I'm 2nd in the league, 2 points of a high flying Tottenham team who won it the previous year. (Also Gomes is way too good on FM!!!) I won every game in my Champions League Group which includes Palermo, CSKA Moscow and some random team. So not a hard group, but still an achievement.

I have also done all this with Man Utd, with Rooney being Injured! So he just come back and we should now absolutely boss it!

The Highlight of this Tactic was beating Barcelona 4-0 at the start of this my latest season, in the Euro Super Cup, as Man Utd had won the Europa League, the year before I came!

Thanks for the tactic, i'm loving it!

OMG this is Great! I dont know what to say.

Oh and here's a suggestion..
During Pre-Match and Half-Time Team Talks, put all to 'you have faith'
This will boost their performance.. :D

Cheers!

i'll try this one now with Juventus. hope that's the one, because with juve it seems to me that no one works

ill post some results later
cheers<)|)

This is one of the most underrated tactics on the forum

Just won the 'quadrouple' (spelling!?) with Man Utd in my first season.

Beat Barce 7-1 on aggregate :)

Sahar, permission to borrow your tactic.. I'm having this tactic testing project, and someone recommend your tactic to be one of the eight tactic that i am going to test..
one question, is this the only version for 11.3???
another question |) , which of these leagues your tactic is most effective? ENG,SPA,ITA, or FRA???
I'm going to fight off your tactic with raikan's in the same league.. hohoho..

I can taste **** in my mouth... first game with this tactic against Tottenham, Im Bolton, I lost 5-1, they led 5-0.... i have players like Chadli, Aissati, Saviola, C.Davies, C. Adams, Haergraves....

Sahar, permission to borrow your tactic.. I'm having this tactic testing project, and someone recommend your tactic to be one of the eight tactic that i am going to test..
one question, is this the only version for 11.3???
another question |) , which of these leagues your tactic is most effective? ENG,SPA,ITA, or FRA???
I'm going to fight off your tactic with raikan's in the same league.. hohoho..
It's the only version, About the league I dont know its almost as same

I can taste **** in my mouth... first game with this tactic against Tottenham, Im Bolton, I lost 5-1, they led 5-0.... i have players like Chadli, Aissati, Saviola, C.Davies, C. Adams, Haergraves....

I really dont know what to say, was it Home or Away? I recommend you to keep test the tactic because 1st game is not always as expected.

Sahar

Your tactic is great, I'm currently leading the Championship with Bristol City.

One thing though, my defence is seriously leaky!

I normally always score more than my opponent but I'm not happy about how many I concede!

I've played 30 games and conceded 34, more than only 6 other teams in the top 16 of the table. Luckily I'm also scoring LOTS (65 in 30) so am winning most games!

Is it just personnel you think? Is there anything I can do tactically to tighten up the defence?

Many thanks!