I can't seem to defeat the big teams... (Arsenal, Man Utd)
just got trashed 6-3 agg by real madrid in champs league..

Please advice?

thanks.it was a great tactic i believe..one more question,what if i not set my left winger with right footed and so on in the right winger?is it effect anything ?

thanks.it was a great tactic i believe..one more question,what if i not set my left winger with right footed and so on in the right winger?is it effect anything ?
Your wingers will not score as often.

Amazing tactic .I`m on my second season with Porto and so far i`m on semi-final in CL facing Chelsea after eliminate Milan (4-0 home and 3-0 away; 7-0 total :) ).Just to say Hulk is incredible as striker or right winger , bought William for 9mil and he can play left or right scoring alot and make lots of assists :) . I`ll post some pics later .

So do I just need to put this tactic straight in and not tinker with it for it to work its best?

EDIT: It works ok but nothing like the dominance some people are claiming. I'll give it more time, but was pretty annoyed when it lost me a 2 goal aggregate lead on lazio in the Europa league

Last edited:
just trying with swansea in premiership (lfc summer update)

---------- Post added 15/08/2011 at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was 14/08/2011 at 04:29 PM ----------

so far impressed 5 games in won 4 lost 1 best game beat liverpool 1-0

Derby up to the Premiership. Sweetness.

! game 0-0 against MAn U, second game 2-2 agains Astonn Villa, but i hade the lead with 2-0 :(

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

haha me too. hate it, it crashed after i beat chelsea on the fa cup semifinal. i went to the finals with my derby squad. :(

Sahar

Do you still speak to Vu Duc Tu??? If so, do you know if he is planning on releasing a new tactic, or update of this one?

Steve

how is when i put my players on the amr and aml it goes to 4-5-1 do they have to be centres