SaintMotbot's Premier League Chairman Game

West Ham Takeover Complete

View attachment 1044619

BREAKING NEWS

West Ham United have announced that David Cameron has stepped aside as owner of the club due to unforeseen political priorities. He has sold the club to lifelong Hammers fan Alf Garnett.

In an interview that could barely be understood, yet alone printed, Garnett stated he was delighted to be in charge and over the moon "that pleb Cameron" had gone.

Garnett is keen to see West Ham finish a lot higher than they did this season. He is hoping that Cameron's lavish spending hasn't left his beloved team in financial disarray.

View attachment 158162

Garnett is thought to be disappointed the team have left The Boleyn Ground for the Olympic Stadium.​

Game save is now up, none of the loans have been moved back yet! will be doing that at some point over the next few days, Just need West Brom's team selection for next season now and then Swansea's.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Before I start the next season of this game, I am going to require a personal message from each of you to just let me know that you are still active in the game, and which team you are the chairman of so I can update the list in the OP.

You all will have until the end of Saturday to do this. If I dont receive a message from you, I will assume you are inactive and your place in the game will be offered to somebody else.

I am sorry for not updating, I was hospitalized for the past 10 days and hence couldn't. I hope I can still be part of the game. I will probably post an update tomorrow if you allow me to continue.

I am sorry for not updating, I was hospitalized for the past 10 days and hence couldn't. I hope I can still be part of the game. I will probably post an update tomorrow if you allow me to continue.

No worries mate, hope all is ok!

So unless I have missed anything, the following clubs are now free on a first come first serve basis!!

Aston Villa
Chelsea
Crystal Palace
Everton
Leicester
Newcastle
Reading
Sheffield Wednesday

Quite disappointed that so many people have given up, but we will wait a couple of days to try and let the game fill up before I kick off the 2nd season!

So unless I have missed anything, the following clubs are now free on a first come first serve basis!!

Aston Villa
Chelsea
Crystal Palace
Everton
Leicester
Newcastle
Reading
Sheffield Wednesday

Quite disappointed that so many people have given up, but we will wait a couple of days to try and let the game fill up before I kick off the 2nd season!
Controversially enough as a Spurs fun, can I switch QPR with Leicester?

I was at palace, was waiting for the list of available teams to try to move to a more exciting team, if possible can I move to chelsea?

So, we need 6 players? I'd say, even if we don't get 6 new ones, you can just go ahead and start the transfer window for the remaining active members. I'd love to go on at least!

I was at palace, was waiting for the list of available teams to try to move to a more exciting team, if possible can I move to chelsea?

I also waited for soms better teams, can i be Newcastle?

Both approved. Sorry for the delay everybody! been quite ill. I need to go into Hospital for a small operation on Thursday, but when I am home and fully recovered I will begin the 2nd season! It will probably be Saturday or Sunday, Monday by the very latest.