SaintMotbot's Premier League Chairman Game

April Update

Premier League
Apologies for not doing a game by game recap, I thought you would rather have an update tonight!

View attachment 159078
WATFORD ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! Znik.. I have no idea how you do it... Arsenal follow in second place with that game in hand looking ominous. United and Southampton follow with that looking likely to be the final top four, but in which order!? The battle for Europa is well and truly on with just three points Chelsea in 6th and City in 9th who have a couple of games in hand. At the bottom, Swansea and West Brom are officially relegated to the Championship, with Sunderland surely going as well, only clinging on through the false hope of goal difference at the moment.

FA Cup​

View attachment 159077
So we are going to have a Watford Vs Swansea final in the FA Cup! congratulations guys!

Champions League

View attachment 159076
Disaster for Arsenal as they get dumped out of the Champions League by Bayern, but City are into the semis!

View attachment 159075
After the first leg of the semi-finals, both City and Bayern are trailing! could we be in for a big shock in Europe.

Europa League

View attachment 159074
Liverpool are knocked out by Marseille, but Southampton continue their underdog charge by beating Lyon to progress to the semis, what a job Klopp is doing!

View attachment 159073
Saints grab a draw in the first leg to keep their final hopes alive.

Manager of the Month

View attachment 159072
Player of the Month

View attachment 159071
Young Player of the Month

View attachment 159070

Game Save - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6YPiy4emMIHbklKVnNxNGVCanc/view?usp=sharing

I dont now what is happening with everton should be higer up the league

Wow, now we're in for a very exciting end to the season. Will still make Arsenal favourites, but we're up there! Incredible :D

Whats happening with me and nu chairmanship of swansea now they have been relegated?

Could we have a screenshot of the Championship to know what options we have if we're controlling a team that gets relegated?

End of Season Review

Premier League

View attachment 158520
MANCHESTER UNITED ARE YOUR CHAMPIONS! Arsenal can only draw with Bournemouth on the final day of the season and Watford are held by Newcastle allowing United to storm through and claim the title. Watford finish an astonishing second with Arsenal third and Southampton a credible fourth, claiming the final Champions League place. Liverpool and Chelsea take Europa League places while Tottenham will be praying Watford win the FA Cup so they can take the extra Europa Place. Man City finish an appalling ninth under new man Pep Guardiola while Stoke improve to tenth. At the other end of the table, Swansea, West Brom and Sunderland are all relegated without putting up too much of a fight and will drop into the Championship.

Zlatan scoops the golden boot by playing fewer games than Tevez while Courtois wins the golden glove by playing fewer games than Lloris.

Spurs! you are going to need to get in touch with me about a new manager as Pochettino has been sacked.

FA Cup

View attachment 158515
A MASSIVE congratulations to Watford who lift the FA Cup to go along with their second place in the Premier League. The knock on effect of this is that Tottenham will qualify for next seasons Europa League.

Champions League

View attachment 158513
Two massive shocks in the Champions League semi-finals as Wolfsburg beat City on away goals, while Atletico knock out Bayern to ensure the two underdogs meet in the final.

View attachment 158505
Atletico earn a historic Champions League trophy win on penalties in the final.

Europa League

View attachment 158511
Heartbreak for Southampton in the semis as they are knocked out by Shakhtar, with favourites Juventus easily seeing off Marseille to make the final.

View attachment 158509
Which is won by Shakhtar on penalties in a shock result!

Championship

View attachment 158503
Sheffield Wednesday, Reading and QPR are promoted to the Premier League. Sunderland will get first choice of club as they finished 18th, with West Brom second and Swansea getting the final club.

Manager of the Year
View attachment 158501

Player of the Year
View attachment 158499

Team of the Year
View attachment 158497

Game Save - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6YPiy4emMIHY1V4TFFtRFUtUEk/view?usp=sharing

I will get everything in place and open the transfer window probably at the end of this week complete with finances and what should be a correct database. I still need to move loan players back and stuff like that, so dont panic that it isnt done yet!

Last edited:
Man, what a finish at the top!!!!

Bit better back end to the year for Bournemouth but there is much work ahead if we are going to push on into the top half next year.

So close to a double! But what a year! Well deserved manager of the year award for sensational Carnevale. Now, building for CL :p

Disappointing second half of the season for Liverpool after that first half! Oh well, we did as expected. Hopefully we can improve for next season :)

Man, what a finish at the top!!!!

Bit better back end to the year for Bournemouth but there is much work ahead if we are going to push on into the top half next year.

YOU.

YOU COST ME THE TITLE.

What a Pathetic end to season for Manchester City. Ah. There is always a next season.

Back